Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HPI Chronicles: High Strangeness at Oroville

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1743
Registration date : 2009-05-17

HPI Chronicles: High Strangeness at Oroville Empty
PostSubject: HPI Chronicles: High Strangeness at Oroville   HPI Chronicles: High Strangeness at Oroville Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:53 pm

By Paul Dale Roberts aka the Demon Warrior

Before reading this article, you can find pictures of this investigation here:
https://s643.photobucket.com/albums/uu157/PaulDaleRoberts_2009/OrovilleAgain/

Now to the article:

Date: July 21, 1975. Location: Bologna, Italy. A True Story: Porkchops (code name) aka Paul Dale Roberts, undercover narcotics agent with CID (Criminal Investigation Division), DST (Drug Suppression Team) is taking some R&R in Bologna, Italy. The Sergeant Major decides to drive me to his off base home in Bologna and treat me to 29 varieties of spaghetti at his family restaurant. I am thrilled to be in this beautiful town and I can’t wait to hit the nightclubs with 2 Air Force guys that I befriended. The first evening I head over to the nightclub and discover that all of the Italian girls in the beginning of the night are dancing with each other. All of the men stand outside of the dance floor and wait for an Italian girl to summon them to the floor to dance with them. To my amazement one of the most gorgeous Italian girls with her brown doe eyes and long brown flowing hair points her finger at me and gently gestures me to the dance floor to dance with her. I wonder in my mind why can’t the States be like this? I was in heaven and fell in love with Italy instantly. I fell so much in love with Italy that I spent all of my money in Bologna and later discovered I had no money to get back to my base in Germany. I couldn’t be AWOL, so I boarded the train and hid in the restroom. As I crossed the borders of Austria and Germany, I was scared to death that I would be caught hiding in the bathroom without a train pass. When I got off the train at my final destination at Nurnberg, I had the German police and Military Police waiting for me. They all laughed when they saw that it was Porkchops hiding in the train restroom. I explained to the police that I didn’t want to be AWOL and they understood and gave me a week to pay the train fee. I got off lightly.

Now you are probably wondering what this has to do with ghost hunting. Well, there is something. One of the German police asked me if I was cold in that restroom. I told him, I was unusually cold in the restroom and couldn’t understand it, because the rest of the train was warm and there were no windows in the restroom. He smiled and told me a lady in 1972 was sitting in this very same restroom and that she bled to death while sitting on the toilet. He went on to say that this restroom always stays cold, even on the hottest of days. At the time, I didn’t have the concept on what cold spots were, but at this young age, I experienced a cold spot and didn’t even realize it. A cold spot is the surrounding energy that is absorbed by the entity that leaves a cold vacuum of space behind.

Now on this night, we will be looking for cold spots, high EMF readings and everything else that may indicate there is paranormal activity at this possible haunted cottage in Oroville. Shannon ‘Ms. Macabre’ McCabe receives a briefing from me via my cellular paranormal hotline and after the briefing, she wishes me well and says…”get jiggy with it!”

Okay, so on my way down, that is exactly what I do, I throw on the Will Smith song – Get Jiggy with It, you can hear that song here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4G1L8lV6LQ

2100 Hours is the arriving time at the haunted cottage in Oroville, the date is January 30, 2010.
Arriving on the scene are HPI Paranormal Investigators: Tammy Straling; Kathy Payne Foulk; Stefanie Belson – Empath/Psychic; Jennifer VanWormer – Empath; Steve Foulk; Ann Dupire – former police officer; Jennifer Newell – Empath; Dana Mierkey; Tabitha Vega, Tyra Vega. Lead Investigator: Paul Dale Roberts.

Note: Dana Mierkey, Tabitha Vega and Tyra Vega are with G.R.I.P. (Ghost Research Investigators Paranormal). Kathy Payne Foulk and Steve Foulk are with Lincoln Paranormal Investigators.

Occupant is: Susan Argeris Brown.

Equipment being Used: EMF Readers, temperature gauges, digital audio recorders, thermal imaging video camera with monitor, ghost radar, digital cameras, Ovilus.

On this night, there would be 3 investigative sessions, breaking up the group into 3 investigative units that would explore 2 sections of the home and the outside perimeters. 40 minutes for each investigative session. There is a briefing in the beginning and end of each investigative session, presenting real time evidence to the occupant. There are also briefings after each 40 minute investigative session, again to present evidence to the occupant in real time. In this article, I will allow my investigators to explain certain circumstances in their own words. Below is information related to me by Ann Dupire in her own words:

Take it away Ann, the floor is all yours:

Ann Dupire’s own words:
“I first spoke with the client on the evening of January 28th 2010. She gave me some dates that I was able to work with for my research on the history of the location.
I searched the archives of two local newspapers for articles that may be relevant to the case. I searched the Mercury Register and the Enterprise Record. The furthest they would let me check was 1998. No articles matched my search criteria in either paper. I also did a search on the census bureau on the address. I was curious if there was a history of certain cultures that may have left a spiritual imprint on the location. Though there is no information of religious affiliations, it did tell me that the tenants in the unit for the past 10 years were of Caucasian descent.
Geologically, I found that there is a lot of granite, and quartz in the area. There is a theory that such minerals could have the ability to act as a record and become imprinted by certain events. This would create what is called a “Residual Haunting”.
All of this information in mind, I arrived on the location on January 30, 2010. At 9:55 pm, I was in the client’s bedroom with three other investigators. They were Tammy, Jennifer and Paul Roberts. I was sitting on the right side of the bed, Jennifer was standing just in front of me, and Tammy was kneeling at the foot of the bed. Paul was taking pictures of the closet.
At one point Tammy said the words “accidental drug overdose.” At the moment Jennifer and I heard a noise on our side of the room. It resembled a shuffling, or crinkling noise. Tammy said she got really cold all of a sudden. The rest of us began feeling cold and getting chills as well. I left the room to get the “Ghost Radar,” a device to better assist us in communicating with an entity. Tammy asked “Did you die from taking Oxyconton?” The device responded with “bigger.”
At that time a few more investigators arrived at the location. One of them had an Ovilous, a similar device for communication. We were also running two digital recorders in the bedroom. Tammy asked, “Did you die from something stronger?” Both recorders picked up a response from the Ovilous in the adjacent room responding with “stronger.”
This has all taken place within only a few hours of the investigation, so there is still a lot of speculation as to the identity of the entity that seems to be communicating with us. But I feel that as the night wears on, more questions will be both answered and presented.”

Paul: Thank you Ann, when all of this was taking place, I felt compelled to open up the closet door and I took a picture and obtained a strange shadowy picture. The 2nd picture inside the closet, showed no strange shadow. No explanation how this shadow was obtained, since the flash should have eliminated any shadows.

Now, let’s give Stefanie Belson a chance to talk about her experiences. Stefanie?

Stefanie Belson’s own words:
“When I arrived at the home of the client, my first request was to use the bathroom. I was directed thru a small bedroom, and entered a tiny cheerful bathroom. Despite the thoughtful décor, I immediately felt on guard and as though I should draw back the shower curtain to be certain I was alone. I rejoined Ann and the client in the living room, I told them of this experience, and the client stated that this morning she had felt as though someone had pushed at the shower curtain while she was showering.

As fellow ghost hunters began to arrive my impressions of the place include the thought that someone had obviously lived and died in this place before our client. My “imagination” filled in the possibilities…could it be poison, cancer or even murder? Perhaps this entity didn’t understand that it had died & just “mistakenly” climbed into bed with our client believing that it was still their bedroom.
Later on upon overhearing the words “accidental overdose” from Tammy as she spoke in a whisper to our client, the word “morphine” came to me immediately. I didn’t have any knowledge of the experience that the team in the bedroom had earlier.”

Paul: Thank you for valuable insight Stefanie. Okay, I must say things are picking up. I would say things are getting quite interesting. Let’s move on, Jennifer Newell has something to say. Jennifer?

Jennifer Newell’s own words:
“Upon arriving at Susan’s home, I entered Susan’s bedroom on the way to the bathroom. I stopped in front of Susan’s bed because of an overwhelming feeling a person was on the bed. When I mentioned this to Anna and told her about my sensitivity abilities, Anna asked me if I knew the presence on the bed to be male or female. I could hear a voice say “guy”. At that time I was unaware Susan was a widow.

Later in the evening when performing our EVP session in the living room with several of the team members including Susan the occupant, I asked the spirit to give me a word that only Susan could relate to, I heard peanut butter cup. I asked Susan if her husband liked candy, in particular peanut butter cups, she said that was her favorite candy.”

Paul: What Ann, Stefanie and Jennifer relate is remarkable, but you the reader are probably wondering what this has to do with ‘high strangeness’. Well, sit back in your easy chair and let me tell you. After the investigative sessions and going over shadow pictures, orb pictures and about 7 EVPs that we obtained in the outside perimeters near Unit 13, we decided to conduct a séance.

High Strangeness:
During the séance, the empaths in our circle were experiencing strange revelations that had a strong bearing on accuracy. I am not going to name the empaths in particular, but I will relate to you the unison of information that the empaths presented. Two empaths felt pains or heaviness on their chests. They felt this was attributed to a medical condition that the occupant was experiencing. Occupant confirms this is accurate. An empath asks the occupant if her brother is named Steve. Occupant confirms his name is Steve. Empath describes how Steve died. This is accurate. Another empath describes his character, personality and how in one point of life he felt deep sorrow. This is accurate. Another empath felt Steve was watching over Susan during these trying times. One empath went into a laughing spell. Occupant confirmed that her brother Steve would laugh in a similar way. For all these empaths to be so dead-on, on the mark was absolutely amazing! This is the first time; I experienced the accurate unison of empaths as they make precise assessments of the occupant’s deceased brother and also about the occupant. This was truly high strangeness.

After the séance, I blessed the home and asked for any malevolent entities to leave, a benevolent entity such as Steve could stay. Let’s move on to the evidence and my final conclusion on this unusual case.

Evidence Gathered:
7 EVPs were gathered near and around Unit 13.
EVPs were: screeching sounds, voices over the investigator’s talking, the word ‘hello’.
EVPs need to be analyzed further. Final assessment: Inconclusive.
Using the Ovilace, responses were:
An investigator said “Can you say Steve” shortly after the Ovilus said “Steve”
An investigator had a hard time breathing and the Ovilace says ‘air’.
Investigator says do you need help, Ovilace says: Yes.
Investigator sneezes, Ovilace says: Bless You.
Investigator says hello, Ovilace says: Hi.
Investigator says she was touched on the arm. Ovilace says: Elbow.
Investigator says are you tired: Ovilace says ‘fading’ and ‘tired’.
Note: Ovilace is a device that many ghosthunters are experimenting with. Ovilace is not recognized as precise science. Final assessment: Inconclusive.
Photographic anomalies such as orbs and strange shadows need to be analyzed further.

Conclusion:
Most of the evidence gathered is inconclusive and needs further analysis. The greatest bit of evidence we gathered this night is when 4 empaths hit the mark on the history of the occupant. The occupant confirmed that the empaths were accurate in their assessments. The 4 empaths met for the first time this evening and had no time to collaborate. I am still amazed when Jennifer Newell looks at the occupant and asks her directly…”did you have a brother named Steve?” After this question, information from the empaths flowed like a river. I was impressed. Either the empaths are absolutely the best guessers in the world or what they were relating was something from the after life. I will let you the reader decide.

Below is HPI News!

From Dana Mierkey in Manteca:
"Paul is fabulous. Always going somewhere, doing something and always has the scoop on cool places to go and the very best part is he shares. If you can't get out on an investigation with him you can feel like you did just reading his articles which are always informative and detailed complete with pictures too. You rock Paul Wink"

A Doctor on the Team:
I recently recruited Dr. Ramona Howe, Psychologist on our paranormal investigative team. She will be very beneficial for psychologically profiling. Thank you Doctor.

HUGE UFOS ORBITING SUN, SEE THIS VIDEO:
http://aliencasebook.blogspot.com/2010/01/video-hugh-ufos-orbiting-sun.html
Could it be, that extraterrestrials are putting band-aids on the Sun for the upcoming solar flare attack that is due to hit Earth on 2012?

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager
Hot Videos: HPI at Witchapalooza/Macabre Hearse Tour, go to this link:
www.hpiparanormal.net
Email: Pauld5606@comcast.net
Paranormal Cellular Hotline: 916 203 7503 (for comments on this
story).

If you have a possible investigation call: 1-888-709-4HPI
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1