Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Devil Went Down to Penryn!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1740
Registration date : 2009-05-17

The Devil Went Down to Penryn! Empty
PostSubject: The Devil Went Down to Penryn!   The Devil Went Down to Penryn! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:07 pm

By Paul Dale Roberts aka The Stalker of the Paranormal
Note: Investigation took place at Valencia Club, 2162 Taylor Road, Penryn, CA 95663.

The theme song to this article is The Devil Went Down to Georgia by Charlie Daniels. You can hear the song here:
http://popup.lala.com/popup/504684637831520886

Before this investigation, I received a message on Facebook. Here is that message: "Hi my name is Serena. I used to go to the Valencia Club a long time ago. I remember one night, I went to the restroom and I was fixing my hair and looking in the mirror. Behind me was a dark black cloaked figure. It was a man. I was so scared, I couldn't even scream. This cloaked figure touched my shoulder. I turned around and in horror the cloaked figure morphed into a million tiny black spiders. The spiders vanished into the walls. I was so terrified seeing this. To this day, I believe I saw the devil. I ran to my boyfriend and told him we had to leave. Of course my boyfriend doesn't believe a word of this, but I know what I saw. I saw this devil at the Valencia Club. Be careful with your investigation!"

To see some of the pictures of this investigation, stop by here:https://s643.photobucket.com/albums/uu157/PaulDaleRoberts_2009/ValenciaClub/

Author Sirona Knight makes comment about the Valencia Club:
"I remember driving by that place so many times going down the old highway to Auburn. It used to be a great place to eat! Always had some very strange vibes to it. You could feel it when you went in the door. Sort of a cool hush... Have a great time! Wish I was there!"

Former Patron Linda Pfister-Wildhaber says this:
"You know this is weird, because I was not going to say anything, but when I went there years ago, I had weird stuff like what she is saying (referring to Sirona Knight). I got a tingly feeling. I never much liked the place for some reason...Hippie Linda"

Date: April 25, 2010, Sunday: Start Time: 0100 Hours.

HPI Paranormal Investigators Roll Call: Walter Recinos; Beatrice Esquivel – In Training; Donna Jackson – En-Vision/Empath; Chris Singleton – Audio Expert; Lynn Combs – En-Vision; Connie Brenner – En-Vision; Tammy Straling; Kimberly Phillips; Crystal Scudder; Sherry Andersen – Professional Photographer; Tiffany Gonzales; Tonia Gonzales, Chris Ashley; Renee Martine – Psychic.

Employees Present: Dean Shields – Head of Security. Cameron Fulk – Former Bartender. Mario Castro – Bartender.

Before I get into this story, let me tell you, this is a fun place to be at on a Friday or Saturday night. They have in one section of the club, a band. The other section has a live DJ. There was dancing everywhere. A very happy festive atmosphere. Many people have told me that the food is great too, so sometime I will have to take some time from my busy schedule and have lunch. Valencia Club has many exits, nice patio area, two dance floors, big kitchen area, friendly staff, great security, short circuit security cameras located strategically throughout the establishment. You couldn’t ask for more.

Now to that story.

The teams are broken into 3 teams for 3 sections of the club. Leads Investigators are: Donna Jackson, Crystal Scudder and Sherry Andersen. Three investigative sessions will be conducted, 45 minutes each with an evidence briefing after each session. Evidence that is collected during the investigations is actually presented to all of the investigators for analysis and the employees for further scrutiny.

Donna Jackson’s team is Team Avatar.
Members: Lynn Combs, Tammy Straling, Connie Brenner.

Crystal Scudder’s team is Team Speechless.
Members: Walter Recino, Beatrice Esquivel, Kimberly Phillips.

Sherry Andersen’s team is Team Photo-Ops.
Members: Tiffany Gonzales, Tonia Gonzales, Chris Ashley.

Note: Today Kimberly Phillips and Crystal Scudder investigated Knight’s Ferry near Oakdale and they traveled up here to conduct the Valencia Club investigation. Crystal and Kimberly are with: Central Valley Paranormal Searchers.

Dean (Head of Security) gave us a briefing after my briefing and told the team some of the activity that has happened in this club. During the briefing discussed the Valencia Club Woman in White that has been seen drifting from the dining area to the bar area. Strange whistling sounds have been heard. Beer bottle hovers in the air and lands perfectly on the bar table surface, witnessed by a lady bartender employee. The establishment was once a brothel and was built in 1838.

FIRST SESSION INVESTIGATIVE TEAM RESULTS: Renee Martine picks up on Midou Indian residual haunting activity in the outside back area of the club. K2 meters went off for Team Avatar with intelligent responses to questions. Ovilace responds intelligently to questions asked. Donna Jackson has a personal experience that I cannot disclose in this article. Investigators take pictures that show strange shadows and classic designer orbs. Team Speechless, there are personal experiences. Crystal and Kimberly both had their hair touched or stroked. EVP captured that says ‘Mitch’ (male voice) and a pip squeak at the end that sounds like a female. Chris Singleton had a personal experience, he feels his hair touched. Renee has a personal experience and feels like she was touched on her back. Sherry Andersen takes a series of pictures of a moving orb – moving towards her.

SECOND SESSION INVESTIGATIVE TEAM RESULTS:
Crystal, Chris, Kimberly look out into the fields and see a moving white mist (blob), moving in circles. I check it out with my binoculars and saw a strange light anomaly, but it did not move the way Crystal, Chris and Kimberly described, the light anomaly finally dissipated. Walter captures EVP of a whistle (sounds like a man whistling). More designer orbs are captured on film. Team Avatar received one Class A EVP. Renee asks “can you hear me”, a man’s voice says “yes”. Team Speechless captured one Class A EVP. Walter captures a man’s loud whisper saying: “Sir your on!” Donna Jackson feels the entity is ‘Frank’. Team Photo-Ops has personal experiences. Tonia feels two hands on her shoulders. Tiffany feels pressure down her back.

THIRD SESSION INVESTIGATIVE TEAM RESULTS:
Team Avatar: No results. Team Speechless: No Results. Team Photo-Ops: Sherry gets EVP that says “shhhhh”. In the bar area, there is an unusual light phenomenon at the window. Power is shut down to eliminate all lights. Light continues. Renee and I have the person holding the infrared camera; move his body with the camera. The light moves with the body movement. Debunked. Some cold spots were felt.

Equipment Used: EMF Readers, K2 Readers, Ghost Radar, Digital Video Camera, Digital Cameras, Digital Audio Recorders, Infra-Red Camera, Temperature Gauges.

CONCLUSION: With the quality EVPs that were obtained, I must say there is something very strange going on at the Valencia Club. Watch for my future articles for more pictures, EVP WAV files, etc. We didn't find the devil at the Valencia Club, but we may have found some ghosts.

Below are some HPI INFORMATION AND GOING ONS!

Serial Killer Cary Stayner Article by Shannon McCabe!http://www.shannonmccabe.com/Shannons_Haunted_Mansion_Serial_Killer_Cary_Stayner.html

The Weather Gods!
The weather gods are always on my side. When the news report came that there was icy rain from San Diego to Sacramento on the day I was leaving San Diego from our Chupacabra hunt, the weather was pretty nice and spartial rain. I prayed to the weather gods during our first Mount Shasta investigation and when I went to Tahiti during Monsoon season. The weather gods always favor me!

HPI Researcher Laurie Rutledge is Searching the Demon Warrior's Family History!
Check this out, my father has researched his geneology via his mother's side with ease, but came to a dead end, when researching his father's side. Laurie will do some researching and see if she can pass up that road block and to keep Laurie on the right track, here is information that my father was able to provide: My father Paul Marceau Roberts' father is Emile Roberts. Born in August 15, 1890 in Krebs Indian Territory and died Sept 29, 1982. He married Sophie Valtille in Lehigh, Oklahoma. My father's grandfather is Emil Roberts, born April 13, 1859 in France, died Feb 20, 1932. My dad's grandmother is Alphonsine Doquet, born in 1863 in Arras, France and died 1938 in Lehigh, Oklahoma. Emile Roberts had 2 brothers: Joseph Roberts born August 5, 1892 and Alphonse Roberts born April 17, 1899. This should keep Laurie on the right track!

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager
aka The Demon Warrior
Shannon McCabe's HPI (Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International)
www.hpiparanormal.net - NEWEST VIDEOS AT HPI WEBSITE!
http://www.chatterbrew.com/
Chatterbrew!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orDbRcLwDX4
UFO Investigation at Seaside YouTube Video by Bryan Coleman
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net
Cellular Paranormal Hotline: 916 203 7503
If you have a possible investigation call: 1-888-709-4HPI
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1