Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SF Demon Case: Relax, We Are on Our Way!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2009-05-17

SF Demon Case: Relax, We Are on Our Way! Empty
PostSubject: SF Demon Case: Relax, We Are on Our Way!   SF Demon Case: Relax, We Are on Our Way! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:36 pm

By Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Demonologist
aka The Demon Warrior
www.hpiparanormal.net

To better understand the place that we are investigating, read this article first: DEMON FORCE IN SAN FRANCISCO
http://forums.jazmaonline.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2317

To see pictures of this investigation, stop by here:
https://s970.photobucket.com/albums/ae185/PaulDaleRoberts55/SFDemonCase/

October 14, 2010, Thursday. Jennifer in San Francisco calls me and tells me that the apartment in which she lives in has possibly demonic activity. The apartment was built in 1919. Activity in the apartment is that Jennifer and her female roommate are constantly scratched. Sometimes they may wake up and have marks on their bodies. They both have heard a woman crying in the kitchen. A red orb was developed in a photo that they took. They feel cold spots in the apartment that seems to happen on a regular basis. I told Jennifer...'relax', we are on our way. The theme song to this article is Frankie Goes to Hollywood - Relax and you can hear it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyl5DlrsU90

On this night, my investigators were terrified and I could give you a clean version of events, but would that be truly honest journalism? To be a paranormal investigator, sometimes you face all sorts of bizarre circumstances. On this night, this is exactly what happened. Before, I get started on this story, let's take a roll call.

My HPI Demonologists-in-Training were: Steve Roland/Senior Lead Investigator; Jennifer Roland/Psychic; Sandra Brandenburg; Andrea Whalen; Rhonda Hall; Susan Lloyd; Drew Tadlock; Jacob Beaver; Angel Kesti/Videographer; Chris Singleton/Audio Technician; Deborah Baughman/Senior Lead Investigator; Eileen Boettcher/Sensitive; Luann Sloan; Tracey Hudelson; Kevin Hudelson.

Hmmm...how did we start this day off? Well, at 1600 Hours, Angel, Deborah and I met up at Steve & Jen Roland's home. We piled up in Angel's van and carpooled to our destination. We all pitched in for gas and Angel is a small woman, but she drives a van the size of a M-60 Tank that consumes a humongous amount of gas. I saw my twenty bucks disappear right down her gas tank, well we all saw our twenties vanish. That in itself was paranormal. But, we all thank Angel for driving us to San Francisco and back in one piece.

Now here is where the honesty sets in. When we entered the apartment, many of us became nauseated instantly. The occupants use their apartment as a cat sanctuary. Trust me, I love cats and all kinds of animals, but the apartment carried a foul stench of cat litter. As we surveyed the apartment to determine how the investigation would be conducted, we noticed the apartment was completely infested with cockroaches. They were everywhere, as I laid the holy water upon the kitchen sink, they actually went after my holy water. I lost 1/2 of my investigators who could not go back inside.

The occupants gave a briefing. They told us how they originally contacted Zak Bagans of Travel Channel's Ghost Adventures. Zak contacted them via telephone and told them that he was interested in the case, when he called the 2nd time around, he told them that he couldn't investigate their apartment, because he overbooked his investigations. The occupant told him it was okay, that she would have Paul (me) of HPI do the investigation. Zak wanted to know if I would get rid of the entity. The occupant said 'yes', that I would conduct a blessing of the home.

We conducted two 45 minute investigations with 2 evidence briefings. We learned there may be some activity in the apartment below. We investigated the apartment below and received no anomalies in our photographs or videos. We did not obtain any EVP evidence. The occupant downstairs said that on one night, her neighbors heard her scream that there was a baby drowning in her bathtub, but now she does not recall this incident. Also, she said that there was wet baby feet prints in her kitchen that her neighbors observed. We found no evidence of the paranormal in this apartment.

Two possible EVPs that we may have obtained was of 'heavy breathing' and a woman's voice saying 'no'. They were Class C EVPs and using logic, the breathing and the female saying 'no' could have been one of the investigators. When the EVP of the woman saying no was obtained, it was a full team of female investigators. If it was a man's voice saying 'no', then it would have been more impressive. We checked the attic and found no evidence of the paranormal. We had no anomalies in our photos or videos.

The occupants said they have been pushed. When they wake up in the morning, they have scratches or marks on their body. Deborah Baughman inquired if possibly the cats could have made those marks and scratches while they slept? Could bangings on the wall be sounds of animals? Feeling pressure on your chest while you lay in bed, could this be sleep apnea? The occupants say they do not have sleep apnea, that no animals are in their attics or walls to cause the banging sounds. They make claim it is not their cats leaving scratch marks on their bodies. One scratch mark that was shown to us looked like a burn mark on her wrist, a burn mark that you could possibly get if your wrist came in contact with a hot metallic pot on the stove. The occupants mentioned a strange animal death that occurred recently. When animals get sick and die, I can't see how this can be possibly paranormally connected.

I could not prove anything out of the ordinary was happening in this apartment and the claims that the occupants were making could have reasonable logical explanations. Sometimes Hi-Pee, my Corky (dog) playfully scratches me without me realizing it and only when I look in the mirror, I ask myself..."how did I get this scratch on my nose?" Of course...it was Hi-Pee.

After the investigation, I conducted a Catholic blessing of the apartment. Perhaps their is demonic activity, but if there was something paranormal going on, the demon was hiding on this night.

After we left the apartment, we did a scouting mission down Fisherman's Wharf. Met some girl that calls herself Roller Girl and she said she was only an illusion, so if this is true, we found our first paranormal evidence that Fisherman's Wharf was haunted. We stopped at Hooters - Lou's Pier 47 Blues Club, Fisherman Pizza all at Fisherman's Wharf. We ended our night, by investigating Fort Mason. Deborah talked with the night supervisor (Lamont Young) of Fort Mason, that told us that he has felt strange vibrations in Fort Mason. Fort Mason has been around since the 1800s and rebuilt in 1907 after the San Francisco Earthquake of 1906 that had leveled most of the command center. Because of the wind, we did not get any EVPs at Fort Mason, but we did get some strange anomalies in our photographs. The photos will be analyzed on a later date.

To learn more about Fort Mason, stop by here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Mason

Special Note: We also investigated McLaren Park. We did not find anything significant, even though Jennifer Roland was picking up possibly activity up on the hill. When we approached McLaren Park, it was pitch black and we saw some unsavory characters near the park. Due to the fact that I have a responsibility to my investigators and one of the investigators felt uneasy and unsafe, I cut the investigation short.

BELOW ARE HPI UPDATES, NEWS, GOSSIP!

Kathy Kellogg & Martha Beach-Coye Ghost Story:
October 13, 2010, Wed. Location: 10420 Twin Cities Rd; Galt, CA 95632: Met up with Kathy and her sister Martha. Martha says that at her apartment where she once lived, her husband was at work. Martha heard people talking in her attic, they were whispering, then they were arguing. She ran to the kitchen and found wood chips all over the kitchen floor and in the middle of the floor the entities drew a Happy Face! This scared her enough to move out of this apartment.

Unidentified Flying Humanoid Spotted in Sacramento!:
I received this email on October 13, 2010. Hi my name is Eddy. I was driving on Florin Road today, headed for 99. I looked in my rear view mirror and I saw one of those unidentified flying humanoids! It was black and in the shape of a large man. It was slowly flying across Florin Road and descending. I was thinking could it be some balloons, but looking at it, it really looked like a large man. I wanted to go back and investigate, but I was in a hurry and had to get on the freeway!

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Executive Officer
aka The Demon Warrior
Shannon McCabe's HPI (Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International)
www.hpiparanormal.net
Managed by Staci Butler, HPI Twitter Account Manager/HPI Senior Lead Investigator
Dark View HPI Videos
http://darkviewparanormal.phanfare.com/2010/
Chatterbrew!
http://www.chatterbrew.com/
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net
Cellular Paranormal Hotline: 916 203 7503
If you have a possible investigation call: 1-888-709-4HPI
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1