Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

X-Files: Dead Birds, Dead Fish: What Does it Mean?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1740
Registration date : 2009-05-17

X-Files: Dead Birds, Dead Fish: What Does it Mean? Empty
PostSubject: X-Files: Dead Birds, Dead Fish: What Does it Mean?   X-Files: Dead Birds, Dead Fish: What Does it Mean? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:53 am

By Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager
www.hpiparanormal.net

It starts off in Arkansas on New Year's Eve. Birds fall from the sky, there is talk, there are rumors. Just over the horizon, something is brewing, something ominous. There is chatter on Facebook. What does this all mean?

Stories from reliable newspapers tell us that the birds seemed to hit an invisible wall, because the birds displayed hemorrhaging and blunt force trauma. Could it be that the birds hit a cloaked UFO that was traveling from Arkansas to Louisiana and back up to Kentucky? Or is the answer much more mundane, that the blunt force trauma is from hitting the ground? I, for one like the cloak UFO theory, it just sounds more intriguing.

I turn on CNN News and HLN News, the talk of dead birds and dead fish is all over the news. Theories abound, the birds that died in Italy may have been poisoned. Birds on the East Coast may have died because of the cold weather. Other possible theories are: hypoxia, disorientation, hail, lightning and powerlines, sudden up wind drafts, fireworks that may have caused this avian and aquatic carnage.

Conspiracy theorists salivate to the idea that possibly HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) was the cause of this madness. Checking the blogs, people that were experiencing the 11:11 phenomenon are now living a life of normalcy, they do not see 11:11 wherever they go. Theorists believe that the reason they stopped experiencing the 11:11 phenomenon is because 11:11 is here...January 1, 2011 and to usher in this new age of the apocalypse, it is raining down birds and the waters spew dead fish.

Biblical prophesy says:

"Ezekiel 38:20

The fish of the sea, the birds of the air, the beasts of the field, every creature that moves along the ground, and all the people on the face of the earth will tremble at my presence. The mountains will be overturned, the cliffs will crumble and every wall will fall to the ground.

Hosea 4

Hear the word of the LORD, you Israelites, because the LORD has a charge to bring against you who live in the land: "There is no faithfulness, no love, no acknowledgment of God in the land. There is only cursing, lying and murder, stealing and adultery; they break all bounds, and bloodshed follows bloodshed. Because of this the land dries up, and all who live in it waste away; the beasts of the field, the birds in the sky and the fish in the sea are swept away ..."

Zephaniah 1:3

"I will sweep away both men and animals; I will sweep away the birds of the air and the fish of the sea. The wicked will have only heaps of rubble when I cut off man from the face of the earth," declares the LORD."

NATIVE AMERICAN INDIANS, HAVE THEIR OWN PROPHESY:

"The prophecy of the Seventh Generation is common to many American Indian nations. Young native people, especially young Mohawk people, should pay attention to and consider.

According to the prophecy, after seven generations of living in close contact with the Europeans, the Onkwehonwe would see the day when the elm trees would die. The prophecy said that animals would be born strange and deformed, their limbs twisted out of shape. Huge stone monsters would tear open the face of the earth. The rivers would burn aflame. The air would burn the eyes of man. According to the prophecy of the Seventh Generation the Onkwehonwe would see the day when birds would fall from the sky, the fish would die in the water, and man would grow ashamed of the way that he had treated his mother and provider, the Earth.

Finally, according to this prophecy, after seven generations of living in close contact with the Europeans, the Onkwehonwe would rise up and demand that their rights and stewardship over the Earth be respected and restored.

According to the wisdom of this prophecy, men and women would one day turn to the Onkwehonwe, and particularly to the eastern door of the Confederacy, for both guidance and direction. It is up to the present generation of youth of the Kanien'kehake to provide leadership and example to all who have failed. The children of the Kanien'kehake are the seventh generation."

The end of days is imbedded into our minds, we watch stories about the end times on movies, on TV and even the TV series ‘FlashForward’ starring Joseph Fiennes which mimics the bird drop, by showing a flock of birds raining down on the Somalia desert.

The Mayans tell us major changes are coming on December 21, 2012. Nostradamus tells us end times are near. We even have Harold Camping who runs an evangelical station family radio telling us that the end times are in May of 2011, because of some mathematical system he came up with. I don't hold too much credence with Harold, because the last time he predicted the end of the world was on September 6, 1994 and guess what? We're still here!

Are we facing end times? Sure we are. There are environmental changes that have been caused by man. Our ozone layer is depleting. A chunk of ice came off the size of Connecticut breaks off from the Antarctic. Dolphins are being slaughter by Japanese fisherman by the thousands at a secret place called The Cove. Dasani bottle water company is shipping our precious water to China and in turn destroying the wildlife habitat of our Great Lakes. Pollutants in our ocean, our rivers, our lakes, our atmosphere. Is there any end? It doesn't seem like it. Our population growth is skyrocketing, people do not care in the needless slaughter of great animals like the tiger or elephant, they don't care about polluting, they just don't care about Mother Earth period.

Are we the cause for the birds falling from the sky? I almost guarantee that somehow we are responsible and if this is a sign of the upcoming Apocalypse, then I welcome it. We human beings are irresponsible on the way we treat the environment around us. If there is a second coming of extraterrestrials on there way to Earth, I can imagine how angry they must be on the way we treat the world we live on.

I don't believe the world will come to an end, it will end life as we know it and continue on as a changed Earth, this time I only hope it will be a change for the better. A change where we will respect our Earth, a change where we will respect the animals that live on our Earth, a change where we respect our rain forests and all plant life, a change that will bring harmony.

If the Apocalypse comes, we can only blame ourselves.

BELOW ARE HPI UPDATES, NEWS & GOSSIP!

PARANORMAL STORY OUT OF YUBA CITY!
Hello,
Every once in a while I look up local hauntings around the Yuba Sutter area just out of my own curiosity. Recently I came across your story about the haunted apartments you visited in Yuba City and experienced some paranormal activity at a particular location. I've always been fascinated with such stories, especially when they are local as I only usually hear about such things on TV shows like "Unsolved Mysteries" an so on. Well that all changed this last November 2010. My family and I traveled to a small old logging town called Snohomish located in Washington state. We stayed with my Aunt who lives in a 3,000 square foot 150 year old home that her husband (My uncle) died in two years ago as a result of an illness. We stayed a total of 3 nights in this old house. It was not uncommon to hear creaks and shifting noises through out the day or night as it was a very old house so any movement could trigger noise. Between my wife and I and my two young children we shared two rooms, usually my wife and I in one room and my two kids in the other. On our last night my wife suggested we each sleep in separate rooms with a child each in our beds as they would find that fun. The room I shared with my daughter was very comfortable and peaceful as we went to bed. After I turned off the light by the wall light switch I hopped into bed. As my daughter and I closed our eyes and started saying our prayers all of a sudden I could hear the light switch "flick on" and the light also came on for about 3 seconds, then the light and switch went back off. I walked across the hall and asked my wife if she or my other daughter were horsing around playing tricks on us. She replied "No, why?" I did not tell her why as the daughter I was sharing the room with kept asking me why the light came on? I did not want to frighten her so I shrugged it off and we went back to bed. I have to admit I was totally amped and disturbed, unable to fall asleep. I kept staring at the light switch in the partially moon lit room waiting for it to happen again. Then it did! This time I actually saw the shadow of a black arm and hand, yet it was still a fuzzy appearance, not the definite silhouette of a solid human limb. Again the switch came on and the light too. Fortunately this was the last time it happened and I did manage to fall asleep but after about 2 hours of lying in bed scared out of my wits! Of course my daughter kept asking why the light kept coming on so I just told her it was old electrical and it "does this sometimes". As we said our good byes to my Aunt the following morning I decided to keep what we had experienced to myself as I did not want my Aunt who lives in this house alone to become paranoid. Anyway I am writing to you because you posted your e-mail address and I wanted to get your opinion on this experience we had. My deceased uncle was a kind loving man. I am thinking this was his way of joking around with us perhaps?
Thanks for your time,
Patrick M
Yuba City CA

Shout Outs!
Rose Richards, Sherri Holman!

Shannon McCabe just interviewed Amy Bruni and Britt Griffith of Sci
Fi's TAPS Ghost Hunters !!
http://www.hpiparanormal.net/HPI_TAPS_Interview.html

HPI "We Do ALL Things Paranormal"
HPI International is a paranormal events organization run by Shannon
McCabe & Paul Dale Roberts. We conduct paranormal investigations and
invite the public to our paranormal events. HPI International "We Do
ALL Things Paranormal" Home of the 2010 Vampire Ball.

CANCELED:
INVESTIGATION Location: 60th Avenue, Sacramento. Activity: In the kitchen mid-morning apparition seen, cold spots felt, moving shadows seen, toilet cover thrown away and reappears on toilet; dreams of snakes, lizards and a baby with eyes gouged out. Activity started in 2002, when they purchased a dream weaver from someone on the side of the road in Arizona. Dream weaver was thrown away, but activity continues.

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Sentinel
aka The Demon Warrior
Shannon McCabe's Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International
www.hpiparanormal.net
http://www.lorenasangels.com/
http://www.lorenasangels.com/paranormal-invest-articles/
Lorena's Angel's Cards by Diana Lorena Valencia Riomana
Managed by Staci Butler, HPI Twitter Account Manager/HPI Senior Lead Investigator
Dark View HPI Videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkviewProductions
Chatterbrew!
http://www.chatterbrew.com/
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net
Cellular Paranormal Hotline: 916 203 7503
If you have a possible investigation call: 1-888-709-4HPI

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1