Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Black Demon Dog of Paradise

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1740
Registration date : 2009-05-17

The Black Demon Dog of Paradise Empty
PostSubject: The Black Demon Dog of Paradise   The Black Demon Dog of Paradise Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:27 am

By Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager
www.hpiparanormal.net

The theme song to this article is 'That Smell by Lynyrd Skynyrd' and you can hear that song here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6q9nBusrq8

The reason why this is the theme song, as soon as we walked into the home in Paradise, we all smelled patchouli oil/incense. The smell lasted for only 3 minutes and dissipated. No explanation.

The Initial Report:
Date of Investigation: April 2nd Sat
Time of Investigation: 2000 Hours.
Activity: Go to this link to find out:
http://forums.jazmaonline.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2715
Eileen Boettcher says: "I have been told that on the street (Nunnley) there has been seen a "demon dog" that is like 5 feet high, black with red eyes. You come down Nunnley to Thoreau and there house is I think the 2nd one in."

LEGENDS OF PHANTOM BLACK DOGS:
The Black Dog is a spectral hound, said to be an evil ghost or a demon that brings death or disaster to all who see it. It inhabits lonely roads, the sites of hangings, cemeteries, and the crossroads. This spectral hound is able to physically harm human beings with either its bite or its claws (which leave scorched wounds). Most cases of black dog sightings deal with malignant spirits, but a few are helpful to man, keeping him company and protecting him while he walks along a lonely road at night. The Black Dog is of a huge size, comparable to a mule.

Species: Evil Spirit (Harbinger)

Other Names: Black Shuck (the most common name), Old Shuck, Hellbeast, Barghest, Mauthe Dhoog, Shug Monkey, Churchyard Beast, Skriker, Hateful Thing, Whisht Hound, Swooning Shadow, Galleytrot, Black Dog of Torrington, Hellhound, Yeth Hound, Snarly Yow, Gytrash, Trash, Black Angus, Gwyllgi, Striker, Tchi-Co, Spectre-Hound, Gurt Dog, Barguest, Padfoot, Thost Dog, Hairy Jack, Glassensyke, Cappel,

The name Shuck is derived from the English word shucky, which means “shaggy.” However, the origins for the name go back to Anglo-Saxon times, where he was known as scucca or sceocca, meaning “demon” or “Satan.”

On this night, I call my team: HPI Mavericks Task Force

Special Note: Why I call this team mavericks, they think outside of the box. Jennifer asked to be blindfolded as I walked her through the house. Judy suggests provoking. Stefanie assisted with solutions to bring down the EMF spikes throughout the house.

So tonight, we will investigate this haunted home and afterwards we will be in search of the Black Demon Dog of Paradise!

Pictures from this Investigation, can be seen here:
https://s970.photobucket.com/albums/ae185/PaulDaleRoberts55/Thoreau/

HPI Paranormal Investigators/Black Demon Dog Monster Hunters present are: Jennifer Newell/Psychic; Stefanie Paige-Belson; Judy Raderchak; Regina Tellez. Note: Judy Raderchak and Regina Tellez are with Elk Grove Paranormal www.elkgroveparanormalinvestigations.com Dawn Duran and Michelle of www.chicopi@yolo.com" target="_blank">www.chicopi@yolo.com ; Eileen Boettcher; Joe Bartok.

Occupants are: Reanna Compton and Serena Dominguez.

INITIAL BRIEFING:
Eileen explains her preliminary investigation to the team. She tells us how she acquired an EVP of a little girl giggling. Reanna explains how she was watching a movie and felt someone play with her hair. On one night, she saw something in the bathroom mirror, it was white and standing by the doorway, it gave her quite the scare. She tells me there are times when clothing and various items are found missing and they will reappear again. Serena tells me that at times she will find dimes around the house. Case example, she was lying on the mattress and a dime appeared. I asked her what were the years on the dimes and she will check into that. At times she feels something tugging on her pant's leg.

Regina said she felt frightened when she went to a certain bedroom. The bedroom she is referring to is the very same bedroom that Jennifer Newell and Stefanie felt an uneasiness. Jennifer did a walk through blind folded and when she came to that certain bedroom, she stopped and wanted me to lead her back out of the bedroom. Stefanie felt that there was perhaps an entity in that bedroom that was listening. Jennifer says that she felt 'darkness' in the bedroom and that there was an entity in there, that was ready to pounce. The occupant tells me that a guest was in the house and they had a cell phone that became disassembled on its own accord, when the cell phone was placed back together, it gave a date of 1989. Elk Grove Paranormal said they had a hard time going into one certain bathroom, they felt like they shouldn't go into the bathroom.

Elk Grove Paranormal says the bathroom area felt overbearing. They also felt a man's presence in one of the bedrooms. Jennifer felt the same man's presence in the very same bedroom. One investigator describes the presence as a male, tall and brooding. Investigators also said they felt cold spots in that bedroom.

Michelle says she felt nervous in certain areas of the house. She later felt worried and panic. She later had a hard time breathing. One investigator felt a cold spot near the living room doorway, this is where the occupant's uncle died at.

There will be 2 - 45 minute investigative sessions with an evidence briefing after each one.

There are 2 teams - Elk Grove Paranormal with a psychic on one side of the house and Chico Paranormal with a psychic on the other side of the house.

FIRST EVIDENCE BRIEFING:
Elk Grove Paranormal's K2 meters have been going off (this is not substantial evidence). Chico Paranormal acquired a gurgling sound EVP (could be natural phenomenon). Lots of personal experiences. Dawn received goosebumps when walking into one room. Eileen felt chills as she walked into another room. I had my own personal experience, I thought I saw with my peripheral vision, a white floating mass gliding across the front lawn. Judy while in one bedroom thought she saw a white hand cross her torso. Photos obtained with orb activity (not substantial). While investigators have been investigating this home, I have been walking up and down the street in search of the Black Demon Dog. So far, I have only ran into neighborhood dogs that run loose in Paradise, including a black Rottweiler. The black Rottweiler's name is Roland and he is friendly. Can Roland be the black demon dog? If so, I debunked the legend of the Black Demon Dog of Paradise! Josh Gates of Destination Truth would be proud of my accomplishments.

SECOND EVIDENCE BRIEFING:
No EVPs. 1 photograph with an odd shadow. Scroll all the way down for the CONCLUSION!

BELOW ARE HPI UPDATES, NEWS AND GOSSIP!

MY EMAIL CORRESPONDENCE WITH ICON UFOLOGIST STANTON T. FRIEDMAN:
Note: This is regard to CSM James Norton who makes claim that he has UFO debris buried in his backyard and is ready to have it analyzed by professionals.
Stanton:
I spoke with Sergeant Major James Norton and was favorably impressed. But aren’t you jumping the gun? Have you seen the debris or any analysis thereof that would stand up against the onslaught of the nasty noisy negativists? If the material exists, how do we know it is not from a secret terrestrial craft? Shouldn’t the policy be Trust but verify? If things don’t pan out, all of us will be affected by backlash.
Paul:
Hi Stanton! I totally understand where you are coming from. But, I feel we are relatively safe. I get contacted by many people with outrageous stories. I basically report the stories and allow the readers to make their decision if the story is true or not. This story was important and I wanted to get it out there, so credible people like yourself could get over there and analyze the debris. If you come back and say it is ‘terrestrial’, the only one that will receive any backlash would be the sergeant major. Your credibility is intact, my credibility is intact (because I am just reporting the story from a telephone interview). I even state in my interview, that we need credible UFOlogists to analyze the debris.
We will be okay Stanton.
Stanton:
I think reporters have a need to do due diligence before reporting a story. How many readers are in a position to delve into the story? Do you report what people tell you even if no evidence is provided?? That sounds like tabloidism not journalism. Certainly no proof has been provided.
Stan Friedman
Paul:
Stanton: Then perhaps I am a tabloid journalist, but at least this is getting results and there will be credible UFOlogists looking into this matter and if it is true, then the truth will be out and I did my job. I got you looking into the matter and as I told James, you can’t get any more credible than that. If you find out that he does have extraterrestrial material, you will shake the world off its foundation, if you find out its terrestrial, then you did your job and debunked a false claim.
Paul:
James Norton requested that I put out the story. I asked him over and over again…”are you sure?” I told him he is risking a lot, his military career, etc. He wanted the story out and knew I could get the story out quickly. He wanted credible UFOlogists, like yourself to contact him, so the debris could be analyzed properly. He wants his story told to the world, he is tired of the cover-ups, etc.
I am the most accessible paranormal investigator in the world and the only reason why I make that claim is the fact that in every one of my articles, I place my cell number. When someone calls they get a live person, not a machine. I do mostly ghost, demon type of cases and I give advice to people that live a good distance from me. My advice is usually very successful. If the client lives near me, I conduct an investigation and if a cleansing is needed, I provide that also. On many of my investigations, we found that the phenomenon has a more natural origin and I will state that in my article. Some people call me with their UFO, monster stories and they merely want their story told. I oblige. Best, Paul.
Stanton:
You may be right. Time will tell. I wish there was testimony from someone else who has seen and handled the material. Obviously I am convinced that saucers have crashed….but..
Stan

CONCLUSION:
I consider this a 'Casper Haunting', the entity or entities are benevolent. There was no solid evidence to prove that there was any paranormal activity in this home, but that does not mean there is nothing paranormal going on in this home. We did get high EMF readings, that could indicate an influence on the occupants, that can result to headaches, nausea, hallucinations, etc. We will monitor the progress at this home. As for the Black Demon Dog, my theory it was no other than Roland the Rottweiler....but, I could be wrong.

SPECIAL NOTE: On this night, picked up Jennifer Newell and Stefanie Paige-Belson at Jennifer's lovely home in Roseville, they both got to experience The Rusty Anomaly (my new Kia Forte). Thank you to Eileen for getting this investigation together and providing us with pecan cookies. Thank you to Jennifer for perking me up on my ride home with a Red Bull from her arsenal. Thank you to Stefanie for giving Jennifer and myself a psychic ability card test. We try to determine if the card is a circle, square, wavy line, heart, star. Jennifer and Stefanie are both psychics and I am not a psychic. Guess who won? I did, with 7 cards that were correct! I beat my own psychics! Love it! When Jennifer Newell was blindfolded, she was able to determine where the kitchen was and named off other sections of the home with accuracy. Jennifer and Stefanie both picked the one bedroom that was known to have the most activity. They both picked the same room at different intervals.

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Esoteric Detective
aka The Demon Warrior
Shannon McCabe's Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International
www.hpiparanormal.net
http://www.lorenasangels.com/hppi-articles/
Lorena's Angels - HPI Stories at the Link Above!
Managed by Staci Butler, HPI Twitter Account Manager/HPI Senior Lead Investigator
http://alldestiny.com/index.php/paul-dale-roberts/
My Bio Link at Ceri Clark's All Destiny Magazine!
Dark View HPI Videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkviewProductions
Chatterbrew!
http://www.chatterbrew.com/
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net
Cellular Paranormal Hotline: 916 203 7503
If you have a possible investigation call: 1-888-709-4HPI

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1