Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rubino's Happy Tales

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1743
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Rubino's Happy Tales Empty
PostSubject: Rubino's Happy Tales   Rubino's Happy Tales Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:21 pm

Name: Archives of the Alien Vol Two:
Rubino’s Happy Tales

Publisher: James Rubino
Price: $3.00
www.jamesrubino.com
Overviewed by Paul Dale Roberts, President www.jazmaonline.com
Comments: A hellish marriage is witnessed between an elderly couple. The wife has a mouth that keeps bellowing out one scolding after another. Here is an example of her rhetoric: “Look at you, you pathetic toad! You brainless moron! You crummy excuse for a man! I’m ashamed to even call you a man, Harold..you’re just a cheap failure!” This horrible marriage follows Harold to the pits of Hell, poor Harold! Another ‘happy tale’ is about Luci Verbottin. Lucy has some dental issues, gorgeous girl..but, please don’t open that mouth! Luci’s life heads on a downward spiral and it’s all because of her teeth! See what happens to poor Luci! With this exciting issue you also get the Glamour Galz of Mars! You also get your wish with this comic book, as you will encounter a legendary genie in a bottle! Find out what kind of wishes this genie grants! I love this comic book, a bunch of great short stories, excellent artwork, definitely a fun read!
Back to top Go down

Rubino's Happy Tales
Page 1 of 1