Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wall Pounding Poltergeist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1740
Registration date : 2009-05-17

The Wall Pounding Poltergeist Empty
PostSubject: The Wall Pounding Poltergeist   The Wall Pounding Poltergeist Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:24 am

THE WALL POUNDING POLTERGEIST
By Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Owner
Paranormal Hotline: 916 203 7503
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net

Hear the EVPs - Shari Aresta Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbKcmB5FlbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Citrus Heights Video 1 by Big Al
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byEAC6YT14E&feature=share

Citrus Heights Video 2 by Big Al
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCy37_6NQUI&feature=share

Citrus Heights Video 3 by Big Al
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6mI0rtNj5c&feature=share

GAME OF THRONES:
The other day, I went into a dimensional paradox portal and discovered I was on the Eastern continent of Essos. As I walked amongst the people in disguise, I came upon Lord Commander Jeor Mormont. Jeor is concerned about the Iron Throne and the instability of the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros. As I mounted my Pegasus and was ready to fly over to the Seven Kingdoms, I snapped back into my own reality. A reality that is not so grim, but a reality that has it's foothold upon the paranormal. Yes, back in my reality and ready to conduct some Fortean investigating - meaning, I am ready to investigate all things paranormal. Time for the initial report and time for the investigation!

INITIAL REPORT:
Date to be there: Nov 23, 2012 Friday. Time to be there: 2200 Hours Address to be at: Citrus Heights, CA 95610 CODE TO GET INTO GATE IS: #XXXX - Contact Person: Jason Hardi. Case Manager: Lori Schulz. Activity: cold spots felt; pounding on walls heard constantly. Covers pulled off occupant. Strange electrical problems occur. Blessing wanted.

HPI Expendables Mercenaries Present: Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Owner; Faith Davis; Shari Aresta - Lead Investigator/EVP Queen; Deanna Bailey - Lead Investigator; Patrick Newton; Ivy Rubsam; Tuesday Rubsam / Professional Photographer; Jon Rubsam - Psychic Medium; Capone Bender/Sketch Artist; Jon Koyasako/Lead Investigator; Alaceo 'Big Al' Rosatano/Videographer.

We have two teams, the leads are: Deanna and Jon. Deanna's team consists of Shari, Ivy, Capone. Jon's team consists of Faith, Patrick and Tuesday. Floaters are Big Al and Jon. Special Note: Rode with Shari and we picked up Jon K and headed over here. Thanks Shari for the McDonald's caramel mocha, I definitely need it. Thanks to the occupant for having crackers, guacamole dip, coffee for the investigators!

JON RUBSAM PSYCHIC GETS IT RIGHT AGAIN!
Jon does a walk through and picks up a deceased woman named Vivian who died in the back bedroom of cancer. Jason Hardi, the occupant confirms this is correct. Jon picks up on a Vernon entity and picks up on Donald - the occupant's father. Jon picks up the name or word friend. Jon feels this may be Vivian's last name...friend. Jon feels she is confined to the bedroom. Jon sees Vernon moving about, taking care and watching over the house.

PRELIMINARY INVESTIGATION:
Investigators have already taken pictures of designer orbs, blizzard orbs and regular orbs. Blizzard orbs is where you take a picture and there are a zillion orbs all over. Designer orbs have intricate designs inside them and sometimes you can make out what looks like a face. Note: Orbs are declared paranormal, when we can show intelligent movement. Ivy Rubsam took pictures of what looks like a vortex in the living room and a straight light line on Big Al's back, later she takes a picture on Big Al's back. Faith Davis takes a picture of a mother/baby orb, large designer orb and in the core is a baby orb that gives off a brilliant light. The bedroom where Vivian died, I could smell perfume, the odor was strong, then it was gone.

FIRST INVESTIGATIVE SESSION EVIDENCE BRIEFING:
Jon who has Team Honey Boo captured orbs that appear to have intelligent movement. If they have intelligent movement, then these orbs can be declared as Spiritual Containment Fields. Two investigators heard a clanking sound coming from the garage and cannot determine how the sound was made. The clanking sound happened twice. Deanna who has Team Hot Guacamole captured no EVPs, but have captured orb photos. Deanna captured a mother/baby orb photo on the first floor near the kitchen and Faith captured a mother/orb photo in the upstairs bedroom, where Vivian died at.

SECOND INVESTIGATIVE SESSION EVIDENCE BRIEFING:
OUTSTANDING! We captured all kinds of EVP and heard disembodied voices with our own ears! We captured a Class A EVP that says 'Paul', the entity was answering that it didn't want me here, because I plan to conduct a Catholic blessing. Some of the investigators including myself heard a disembodied voice of a female in Vivian's bedroom and we captured the voice on recorder. We heard disembodied voices in the next room and there were no investigators in the next room. We captured mumbling EVPs, female and male voices talking. The mumbling sounds like it says 'his or her mom'. The EVPs are captured in the bedroom and the living room. In the living room we captured a female voice that says 'yes' and a moaning or whining EVP. Deanna asks are there any spirits in the house, the entity says yes. Deanna asks will you talk to us? The entity, a male voice says no. We captured knocking sound EVPs. Faith received chills during the EVP session. One of the investigators heard a conversation going on in the bathroom.

SEANCE EVIDENCE BRIEFING:
See YouTube Video of the evidence briefing in regard to the séance. The séance was conducted in Vivian's bedroom.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctuZInFb6og&feature=youtu.be

CATHOLIC BLESSING:
During the blessing, Jon and I felt a blast of air come out of the closet in Vivian's bedroom. After the full blessing the house feels clearer now, the atmosphere feels light.

Pictures from the Investigation:
https://s970.photobucket.com/albums/ae185/PaulDaleRoberts55/JasonHardi/

Shari's Pictures from the Investigation
https://s1060.photobucket.com/albums/t444/shariaresta/Citris%20Heights%20Investigation%20%20knocking%20on%20walls/

BELOW ARE HPI UPDATES, NEWS AND GOSSIP!

ALEESA MASSAGE:
Ghosthunters need a massage too! For all of the paranormal investigators that drive all over the place to investigate a haunting, your muscles get sore from sitting in a car driving all the time, please check out Aleesa’s Massage. First time customers can get a one hour full body massage for a measly $25.00! Check Aleesa Bojorques at www.aleesamassage.com or 916 596-8220 or stop by 2531 Evergreen Avenue, West Sacramento! I know I did on November 24, 2012!

THE DARK INDIAN
Another fun thing I did on November 24, 2012, Saturday is meeting Tina Marie Valentine and her daughter Texeira Valentine at Jack in the Box in Modesto and got their interesting ghost stories! Tina tells me that she is disturbed by two entities in her home. One entity is her deceased mom and the other entity is her deceased sister Teresa who died of SIDS. The ghost of her mom will shut off the music, if she doe not like the music. Her mom when she was alive, enjoyed listening to Air Supply. One time they had a party at the house and 95 cups sprang a leak, all at the same time. Champagne was leaking every where. Her mother and sister are practical jokers. There is a Dark Indian entity that has now recently started haunting the house and it appears this Dark Indian likes to watch Tina Marie wash dishes. Tina Marie remembers she has experienced the paranormal all her life and while in the Navy, this is where she first encountered the Dark Indian. The Navy barracks was built on tribal land. In their home now, Texeira says that she saw her clothes actually move by itself, from one side of the closet to another side. Pictures have fallen from the wall and shattered. They may want an investigation conducted on their home.

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Esoteric Detective
aka The Demon Warrior
Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International
http://www.knighttalkradio.blogspot.com/ for HPI Stories!
Managed by Staci Butler, HPI Twitter Account Manager
http://alldestiny.com/index.php/paul-dale-roberts/
My Bio Link at Ceri Clark's All Destiny Magazine!
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net
Paranormal Cellular Hotline: For Investigation or Advice: 916 203 7503

Back to top Go down

The Wall Pounding Poltergeist
Page 1 of 1