Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dancing Boy with the Bloody Shirt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1740
Registration date : 2009-05-17

The Dancing Boy with the Bloody Shirt Empty
PostSubject: The Dancing Boy with the Bloody Shirt   The Dancing Boy with the Bloody Shirt Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 6:23 am

The Dancing Boy With the Bloody Shirt
By Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Esoteric Detective
www.hpiparanormal.com
Paranormal Hotline: (916) 203-7503 - 4 Advice & Investigations
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net

TO SEE UPCOMING VIDEOS OF THIS INVESTIGATION, STOP BY HERE:
MAXAMMYSTERIES - ALL HPI VIDEOS
https://www.youtube.com/user/maxammysteries

INITIAL REPORT
CLOSED: Date to be there: July 5, 2013, Friday Time to be there: 8pm Contact Person: Barbara - Address to be at: 5520 General Place, Apt 49, North Highlands, CA - Activity: Little boy peeks out from kitchen, he also dances in the hallway, he will wear a red bloody shirt, he will sit there and draw monsters. Visitor saw little boy and is terrified and will never go to this apartment again. Barbara says that there was a murder at her apartment. The victim was a little boy. Special Note: Shari Aresta and Larry Baty on June 30, 2013 Sunday met up with Barbara to confirm this investigation. Thanks Shari & Larry!

Interview with Barbara Melis, Paranormal Experiencer
Interviewed at Starbucks - Conducted by Paul Dale Roberts
4981 Watt Avenue, North Highlands, CA
Date: July 1, 2013, Monday Time: 1800 Hours

Question: Barbara, when did you notice that there was activity in your apartment?

Answer: On January 2013, my granddaughter came to spend the night and she had a horrific nightmare and that’s when it started.

Question: Can you describe the activity?

Answer: She said the nightmare was of a little boy with bloody crazy eyes. After that night when she comes over she sees the little boy and is so horrified she wants to go home. She has made claim that she has seen the little boy 6 or 7 times. The grandmother has said that toys get moved in the room. I feel like I am passing by someone when I walk down the hallway. With my peripheral vision, I saw a little boy dancing in the living room.

Question: There is rumor that a small boy that died in your apartment, can you elaborate on this?

Answer: I have heard through a couple of people that a young boy was drowned and beaten and killed by his father. I heard this happened 15 years ago.

Paranormal Intelligence Operatives Present: Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Owner; Wendy Maxam, Videographer; Deanna Bailey - Lead Investigator; Patrick Newton; Ivy Rubsam; Jon Koyasako - Security, Lead Investigator; Tuesday Rubsam - Professional Photographer; Alaceo 'Big Al' Rosatano, Lead Investigator - Back-up Videographer; Jon Rubsam - Psychic Medium.

Tonight Deanna and Jon were the leads. Deanna has Tuesday and Patrick on her team. Jon has Big Al & Ivy on his team. Wendy is a floater. Two areas to cover, the front part of the apartment - living room and kitchen - 2nd part are the 2 bedrooms.

FIRST INVESTIGATIVE EVIDENCE BRIEFING:
Whispering EVPs captured on 3 recorders, my recorder, Big Al's recorder and Jon K's recorder. Orb photos captured by Jon K. Orbs are seen in the living room. We get 2 Class A EVPs, one says 'no' in a male voice and the other is a male voice that says 'the girl'. In the bedroom Jon R says: 'can you talk or yell?' and the EVP says 'yes'. Tuesday and Jon R saw a light zip by with their own eyes, location: bedroom. Jon R. picks up on an African American male that was killed in the hallway. Jon R. feels bad energy throughout this apartment complex. Jon R. feels the deceased black male lived in an apartment anywhere between 60 to 69. Deanna debunks an EVP that says 'no' as a camera click. We listened again and that is exactly what it was.

SECOND INVESTIGATIVE EVIDENCE BRIEFING:
Jon K this time sees a light orb move in the bedroom with his own eyes. Captured a possible 'oooh' EVP, needs to be analyzed. Heavy breath EVP captured. Big Al captured 'hiyah' EVP. Tuesday debunks a 'yes' EVP as being outside contamination (noise).

THIRD INVESTIGATIVE EVIDENCE BRIEFING:
Big Al captures a female voice 'yes' EVP, Jon R. believes that it is the occupant's deceased sister Joanna. Jon R. picks up on occupant's deceased relatives and is accurate.

THE REVEAL
With the EVPs that we captured, the ones we can't explain, I would say that there is activity in this apartment. Since this apartment is connected to a wide range of apartments, I cannot conduct a proper blessing of the apartment, it would have a 'cup runneth over' effect. It would bring temporary relief to the occupant, until more negative energy from other apartments invades her apartment. So therefore, I took 6 of her angel figurines and blessed them, using holy water. I said a protection prayer for each angel. The angels will strategically be placed throughout the apartment, to allow a positive energy flow go throughout the apartment. SPECIAL NOTE: As I write this, Big Al is analyzing all of the EVPs. He states that they are all legit, including the debunked ones - more to follow in regard to this investigation as I wait for the final results from Big Al.

BELOW ARE HPI UPDATES, NEWS AND GOSSIP!

MOVIE REVIEWS:
June 29, 2013: Movie reviews by Paul Dale Roberts and Julie Ann Pate. Hansel & Gretel: This movie is filled with action. Julie and I loved the medieval concept, that has a modern flair, such as advanced weapons to kill the dark witches. The ogre was a character in itself and I am glad he is now part of the witch hunter team. Side Effects: The movie is extremely slow. Very dull. One critic says 'terribly entertaining'. Huh? How is it entertaining? Okay, we get it, if you take a certain kind of anti-depressant medicine, it will alter your mind and make you kill someone you love. We get it, let's move on! July 2, 2013 - Julie, CC, and I - reviewed A Good Day to Die Hard. Easy plot to figure out. You know right off that the good guy is going to be the bad guy. What are they stealing? Uranium. Of course. Superb action and special effects, but it's getting kind of old. If Bruce Willis actually fell the many times that he did in this movie, he would have broken his back and neck. He would probably be dead. Only in Hollywood can the hero survive these kind of falls!

NEW GENERAL MANAGER OF HPI:
July 2nd Midnight. The results are in. Jon Koyasako with 24 votes. Shari Aresta with 42 votes. Big thanks to the voters! So without further ado....

The new right hand of the King, the new Underboss, the new General Manager of HPI (Hegelianism Paranormal Intelligence) is no other than Shari Aresta! Congratulations Shari! Shari has 5 years’ experience as a paranormal investigator. She was promoted to Lead Investigator 3 years ago. She is truly an innovative thinker, filled with ideas. She truly has shown true dedication to HPI and has over 250 investigations under her belt. Her leadership abilities are above and beyond her normal duties. I have a superb team and there were many investigators to choose from. Each one of my investigators would place their own method and ideology in the role of General Manager. I have faith in every one of my investigators that they can do a superb job in any role that is given to them. My investigators have placed their faith in Shari Aresta and I will follow their lead of choice. Strive on Shari and be the best of the best. Excelsior! Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Owner

Now that Shari Aresta is the GM of HPI, I want to make a few comments about our former GM- Chantal Apodaca. Chantal put in many years with HPI and has probably over 500 investigations under her belt. Chantal contributed a lot of man hours to make HPI successful. Shannon McCabe and I – couldn’t do it by ourselves when it came to scouting missions, special events, if it wasn’t for Chantal. Chantal’s devotion, enthusiasm, adventurous spirit will never be forgotten. Chantal was involved with our Area 51 and Skinwalker Ranch investigation and contributed so much for these missions. I will never forget how she rounded up people for interviews at Haight Ashbury in San Francisco. Chantal was definitely a ‘firecracker’. Chantal left a legacy with HPI and will never be forgotten. She will always be in the hearts of the ‘old timers’ of HPI. Chantal, may your life’s path be fulfilled with enlightment and enchantment. We love you.

SHOUT OUTS!
Mia Orr!

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Esoteric Detective
aka The Demon Warrior
Hegelianism Paranormal Intelligence (International)
http://www.hpiparanormal.com/
MAXAMMYSTERIES - ALL HPI VIDEOS
https://www.youtube.com/user/maxammysteries
http://www.knighttalkradio.blogspot.com/ for HPI Stories!
Managed by Staci Butler, HPI Twitter Account Manager
http://alldestiny.com/index.php/paul-dale-roberts/
My Bio Link at Ceri Clark's All Destiny Magazine!
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net
Paranormal Cellular Hotline: For Investigation: 916 203 7503
Back to top Go down

The Dancing Boy with the Bloody Shirt
Page 1 of 1