Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From the HPI Paranormal Hotline

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1743
Registration date : 2009-05-17

From the HPI Paranormal Hotline Empty
PostSubject: From the HPI Paranormal Hotline   From the HPI Paranormal Hotline Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:44 pm

By Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Esoteric Detective
HPI (Hegelianism Paranormal Intelligence) International
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/HPIinternational/
Paranormal Hotline: (916) 203-7503 - 4 Advice & Investigations
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net

HPI receives many emails and hotline phone calls. Below are 3 examples.

Subject: Humbug-Willow Creek Hauntings?
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 18:58:29 -0700

Hello,

My name is Mary Elkins and I am a paranormal investigator from Colorado Springs, Colorado. I am affiliated with Mountain Peak Paranormal Investigations out of the Cripple Creek / Victor area in Colorado. However, I am not contacting you as a representative of MPPI, but rather out of personal interest. I should note that I am also a "sensitive" and able to attune to the energy of spirits, and I also reassure you that I am not a crackpot. Smile

My sister C. is a resident of Folsom, California and this past weekend, I flew out there to help her move. Her new home is a located on Plum Creek Court off of Golf Links Road. The homes on this street back to the Humbug-Willow Creek trail. The first day I visited my sister's new neighborhood, we went for a walk on this trail. I sensed something unsettling out there near a bridge that spans Willow Creek. If you are curious, I will share with you what I sensed. I wasn't too concerned about what I felt out there, until I walked into her house and felt some other unsettling energies there. I had a terrible nightmare my first night there. I might have dismissed the nightmare as a product of my overactive imagination, until...

The second night there, my other sister T. heard a very loud, drawn out human male "growling" sound just a few inches from her ear. Unfortunately, I was not in the room to experience it myself, but my sister T. screamed in absolute terror and cried for 15 minutes afterwards. Also, my very fundamentalist religious family more or less blamed me for T.'s experience, assuming that it was something evil that had followed me, given my activities with paranormal investigation. Sad

I have spent a great deal of time Googling and searching news archives to support or debunk the things I sensed in the house and the area... and turned up nothing. Also, although I want to say that the energy in my sister's house is not grounded there, or that perhaps it's only residual, I am too emotionally involved to be sure of my accuracy. (I have two small nieces and a nephew in that house.) Hence, the point of my email.

I am hoping that you might know something, either by rumor, legend, history or experience regarding the area in Folsom I have described. I need to know if this is something that is grounded to her home, if it's residual, or if it's something that is grounded to the area and perhaps just dropping in the house for a "visit."

Either way, in the meantime, I got my sister C. a bunch of sage and showed her how to smudge. That helped her to feel better.

I hope to hear from you, if you might have any knowledge or insight that could be helpful... thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Mary

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Brittany Jones Story: A Scary Story

Hey, my name is Brittany Jones. I live in Owen Sound Ontario and I am 16. Last summer I went on a camping trip with my friend DJ, David, Josh and Shawna at DJ's grandparents cottage. The cottage was actually one of those trailers built in to the ground with a deck. It was on a lake and in the middle of nowhere. There was no power since we didn't know how to hook up the solar panel. Before we left on our trip DJ, his grandparents and his mom had told us that there was a ghost there. DJ, his mom and his grandpa had said they seen this ghost. I obviously did not believe them. They had told me that it was a middle-aged man dressed in a white suit. They had told us about this Russian man and that he had died there and how his grandparents had fought with this Russian family about buying this property. His Grandparents had out-bought them, so the property was theirs. So when we arrived there we all unpacked our things and of course DJ and David were trying to scare Shawna and I. Throughout the entire weekend I was so scared and I wouldn't walk to the washroom by myself. The weekend went past and I had not seen any kind of white-suited man. I went home, still not believing in ghosts.

This summer I started believing. My boyfriend Aron, our friends DJ, David, Nicole, Rosie, Josh, Amanda, and I went there one weekend. Everyone had told Aron about this ghost and he did not believe any of it. He's the type of guy that if he sees it, then he'll believe it. So anyways we unpacked, set our tent up. (We were the only ones that slept outside because we didn’t want to be cramped up in some trailer and have to listen to people snoring) When it got later we all had a fire and eventually we all went to bed, well some of us. Aron and I were in our tent listening to the wolves across the lake when all of a sudden we hear Josh making wolf noises back at them. So I yell at Josh from in the tent telling him to shut up.

Reality is that us two are in the tent in the forest and he's making wolf noises and he's going to bring them over here. I really did not feel like being eaten. So a couple minutes later Josh goes back in the trailer and the wolf noises stop. Then we hear something walking from the right side of the trailer, coming toward us. My first instinct that it was Josh so I yelled at him to stop trying to scare us. Well me, Aron was telling me to calm down and go to bed. He never replied. So then my second instinct was that it was wolves. We heard it coming around the tent then we heard it on each side of the tent moving around and I felt as if something were watching me. So I thought I was going to die, my heart beating so fast as if it were one long beat. So I grabbed my phone (thank god I had service) and texted Amanda telling her that there might be wolves around my tent and I needed her and the boys to come immediately and scare them off. My hands were shaking so much I could hardly text. I was so scared that when I brought my phone out they would attack me because of the light. So I pulled the sleeping bag and texted her. I managed to do it, and a couple minutes later, we hear the boys coming over to the tent. When they came there was no wolves around. I was too freaked out so I went to the trailer with Aron and tried to sleep on the floor. Josh ended up making fun of me for thinking there was wolves around and that I was scared, but later he confessed that was the reason he went into the trailer in the first place. He said he had heard something walking from the trail that leads to the washroom from the trailer. The exact place we had heard it. The freaky thing is, is that it was only one thing walking. And that we had only heard one set of steps coming toward the tent. When we heard it on either side of the tent, it happened only once at a time. We did not hear footsteps moving from place to place. And when the boys came walking over, nothing walked away from the tent.

Anyways, I believe in ghosts now, and I am never going back to his cottage again. But I do have some questions. Like, why does he apparently walk around the lake? Why did he try to scare the **** out of us? Why is he apparently always in that suit? What is he doing there? Why can people see him? What is he trying to do?

Well anyways, if you have the time, or if this is the right person, please email me back.

Thanks,

Brittany

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
UFO OVER HOUSTON

Hello,

My name is Anita and I am from Houston, Tx. Last night January 24, 2010 around 10:30pm I went outside to smoke a cigarette. I was looking in the sky at the stars and enjoying the beauty of them. When I looked to my right and in the sky and I saw a long tubular white bright light streaming across the sky. The object suddenly stopped and turn to its right and zoomed out of sight. The whole encounter took just a matter of minutes but it left me wondering. I knew that it was not a plane because of the speed with which it was traveling was faster than a plane would go. I did not see any other lights except for the bright white light. Another inclination that leads me to believe that it was not a place is the manner in which it turned. I did not turn like a normal plane but stopped dead in its tracks and then sharply turned. I am also curious why this morning

I saw Military planes in the same area where I saw this object. I would like to know if anyone else may have seen this object. I know that this object was close enough to see because it was in the same low air space a plane would be to land at one of our airports.

Please let me know if you find out anything or where else I can look for anyone who might have seen this object.

My contact number is 832-884-4284. Email: adelacruz22@hotmail.com

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Anita De La Cruz

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Esoteric Detective
aka The Demon Warrior
Hegelianism Paranormal Intelligence (International)
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/HPIinternational/
MAXAMMYSTERIES - ALL HPI VIDEOS
https://www.youtube.com/user/maxammysteries
http://www.knighttalkradio.blogspot.com/ for HPI Stories!
Managed by Staci Butler, HPI Twitter Account Manager
http://alldestiny.com/index.php/paul-dale-roberts/
My Bio Link at Ceri Clark's All Destiny Magazine!
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net
Paranormal Cellular Hotline: For Investigation or Advice: 916 203 7503
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1