Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Balam the Demon Attacks HPI

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Balam the Demon Attacks HPI Empty
PostSubject: Balam the Demon Attacks HPI   Balam the Demon Attacks HPI Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 4:55 pm

By Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Demonologist
HPI (Hegelianism Paranormal Intelligence) International
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/HPIinternational/
Paranormal Hotline: (916) 203-7503 - 4 Advice & Investigations
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net

WARNING! THE UPCOMING VIDEO OF THIS INVESTIGATION IS SHOCKING AND DISTURBING. FOR ADULT VIEWING ONLY! THE VIDEO WILL BE POSTED HERE AT MAXAM MYSTERIES:
https://www.youtube.com/user/maxammysteries

ANGEL BY SHAGGY
With the terrifying demonic force in this home, my team will summon up the forces of light, the forces of angels. This song is dedicated to the investigation. Angel by Shaggy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NX7aeFVqro

INITIAL REPORT:
November 22, 2013, Friday // Time to be there: 9pm - Follow-up investigation - 2 story house. One person died in this house. First investigation - possible demonic activity. Follow-up to see if anything is there and a stop by at the haunted Banta Inn, which is 5 miles from the home. Address to be at: Tracy, CA // Contact person: Erica // After I blessed the house and baptized Erica, the entity attacked Erica's fiancee - he was scratched in two areas of his body - 3 long scratches - indicating disrespect for the trinity. I saw the pictures, he was scratched in areas that he cannot reach with his hand. Everyone that is a cleanser, be prepared to help this family out. The entity does not attack Erica, because she has been baptized, but is now attacking her fiancee, a way to attack Erica is through her fiancee.

ROLL CALL:
Paranormal Intelligence Operatives (Roll Call): Paul Dale Roberts – HPI Owner/Leader; Larry Baty – Technician; Amy Kneppel – Spanish Interpreter – Metaphysical Cleanser; Brent George – Technician; Shari Aresta – General Manager; Jon Koyasako – Security / Lead Investigator; Wendy Maxam – Videographer – Technician – Researcher; Lizzy Silva – Psychic Investigator - Spanish Interpreter; Randi Villanueva-Zalas; Becky Cardenas – Spanish Interpreter and Lead Investigator; Jordan Briones – Friend to Occupant; Erica Ransom – Occupant; Laurie Campbell – Friend to Occupant; Frank Salto – Friend to Occupant; Mayra Salto-LaDany – Psychic – Friend to Occupant; Blake – fiancée to Occupant.

HOW WE GOT HERE:
Larry drove Shari. Brent drove Jon K and Becky. I picked up Randi in Greenhaven, then snatched up Amy & Wendy from my house, made a pitstop in Stockton to pick up Lizzy. Finally we are on our way to Tracy.

AREAS TO COVER:
We have 2 areas to cover, the 2nd floor and bedrooms and the other area is the 2 living rooms, kitchen and backyard. We have two teams. Brent George has Team Apollo with team members Amy, Lizzy, Laurie, Jordan and Erica. Becky Cardenas has Team Prometheus with team members Randi, Jon K, Mayra, Frank. Floaters are Larry Baty ma manning monitors; Shari Aresta and Wendy. Lizzy may break away from her team, if she is feeling something.

AN ODDITY OCCURS:
During the initial briefing, Mayra (Erica’s psychic friend) starts channeling. There is verbal mayhem as an Indian spirit possesses the body of Mayra and starts speaking through her. Mayra starts speaking the Maidu Indian language. Mayra tells us that native American Indians are upset that these new homes are built on sacred Indian burial grounds. Special Note: We are not able to determine if Mayra was actually possessed. Mayra tells us that she feels to properly clear the spirits from this property, tobacco ties must be used for cleansing. SPECIAL NOTE: While Mayra explains that the Indians are upset, later we are told by Mayra that the Indian spirits are guardians of this family and home, that the Indian spirits are here to protect the family from Balam.

FIRST INVESTIGATIVE EVIDENCE BRIEFING:
Randi captures a blue light streak in the backyard. Brent said that the air changed, it got extremely cold. Lizzy felt a male presence at some point of time. In the father’s bedroom, they captured a lot of orb activity. Larry Baty, who is monitoring the bedrooms, considers the orb activity as dust. There were a few unusual designer orbs in some of the bedrooms, but we were unable to detect intelligent movement. Lizzy Silva detected 2 entities at some point of time in the bedroom and when she detected the 2 entities, Brent snapped a photo and captured 2 orbs side-by-side, it coincided with what Lizzy said. Jon K was getting K2 hits on the side of the house. Becky detected on her recorder a high pitch squeal, it was later debunked as a top window closing. Amy Kneppel with Becky Cardenas and Lizzy Silva's assistance, will conduct a metaphysical cleansing of the home tonight, if the entities are native American Indians, they will have more respect for the cleansing if it came from Amy, Becky and Lizzy, whose heritage comes from Mexican Indian and all three are full-blooded. Since my Catholic house blessing was unsuccessful, there is no point of me conducting another Catholic house blessing.

ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE:
Mayra is possessed again. You must watch the videos. Disclaimer: The video footage is horrific imagery, the graphic scene may be disturbing to some viewers. Thoughtful discretion is advised. Wendy Maxam and Shari Aresta capture everything via video footage. Mayra is restrained by her husband. I loan the holy water and wooden cross to Mayra’s friend and she places holy water all over her face. She also places the cross on her head and asks for the demon to be repelled from her body. During the possession, there is kicking, there is fighting, she attacks Erica. Mayra when she comes out of the possession says that when Erica was playing with the Ouija Board, someone dealt with human blood, a blood ritual. Mayra identifies the demon in the house as being Balam. Balam tells Mayra he is not leaving the house and again tells Erica that she was involved with a blood ritual, which in turn brought him to this home. Erica was reluctant to talk about it, but admits that she did play with a Ouija Board, wrote the words 'F all of this', pricked her finger, bled on the paper and then burned the paper. Mayra, a Santeria High Priestess, was possessed twice during this investigation. The possession was quite intense and her husband and friend had to restrain her, she at one point of time, attacked Erica and the intensity of the battle got so powerful, the investigators had to move away from Mayra for their own safety. Mayra's friend received 3 huge scratches on her chest. This dramatic scene is horrifying to watch, you actually felt like you walked into a horror movie. When you watch the videos, be prepared to be shocked, not for the weak hearted. You have been warned.

WHO IS BALAM?
According to demonology, Balam (also Balaam, Balan) is a great and powerful king (to some authors a duke or a prince) of Hell who commands over forty legions of demons. He gives perfect answers on things past, present, and to come, and can also make men invisible and witty.

Balam is depicted as being three-headed. One head is the head of a bull, the second of a man, and the third of a ram. He has flaming eyes and the tail of a serpent. He carries a hawk on his fist and rides a strong bear. At other times he is represented as a naked man riding a bear. His name seems to have been taken from Balaam, the Biblical magician.

CONCLUSION:
Erica validates what Mayra says is true. All I can do is present the video footage, tell you the story via this article and let you the audience decide what actually happened. Special Note: Brent George captured an odd mist on the side of the house, during the time Mayra was possessed the 2nd time around. I conducted a hedge-of-protection prayer afterwards for all those who were present during this investigation. Due to the screams, yelling, profanity that occurred during the 2nd possession, no EVPs were captured. Some HPI investigators were pushed and hit during the filming of this possession. Mayra's strength seemed to increase ten-fold.

THE OPTION:
If my Catholic house blessing did not work. If my full submersion baptism did not work on Erica, then I gave her this option. Erica needs to consult a Baptist Church and talk to the pastor about what occurred at her home. The Baptist Church is known to bring their whole congregation into the haunted home and sing gospel songs and recite prayers. The congregation will bring so much positive energy into the home, that it will instantly dispel any negative forces in the home. It's like a rap artist going to a Heavy Metal concert. The music is so alien to the rapper, he has to leave. Same scenario (almost). There is so much positive energy that will resonate through the home, that the negative forces will have to leave.

THANK YOU! Amy Kneppel for the chocolate chip cookies, Rockstar, Jolly Rogers. Erica for the coffee.

BELOW ARE HPI UPDATES, NEWS AND GOSSIP!

EMAIL RECEIVED FROM THE PARANORMAL HOTLINE:
I’ve been trying to think of what details would be most relevant for you and your articles without making myself sound crazy and I have realized that this whole situation is already far beyond crazy. I am giving you this story from my perspective, I’d like you to keep in mind there are several other people involved in this story and I want their involvement to be protected.

My friend, we’ll name him, Mac.K. completed suicide on July 15th, 2012. By the middle of August “communication” started. As was reported to me, everything started when my significant other and his younger brother were on some sort of chat website. They were communicating with a girl, whom they’d never met, she reported she had some sort of ability. So they began “testing” her, asking her about numbers they were thinking about or stuff in their past. I don’t remember 100% because it has been awhile and as I said it’s not my own experience. Anyway, at some point during this conversation with this chick they asked her how many people were in the apartment to which she responded “4”. This was a red flag because from what I was told there were only 3 people present, the guys then asked oh yeah, well who? The girl responded Tom, Tim, Frank, and Mac. When the name Mac was said the guys asked well where is Mac? The girl stated he was in the bathroom on the toilet. This was funny because if you could have known Mac he had this thing about going to the bathroom.

Anyway, several minutes into all of this my significant other’s brother received a text from a (777)777-7777 number saying something about “c’mon guys leave the poor girl alone this is real”. I’m not sure all the events that took place after this but at some point later in the day or the week, we began asking this girl all sorts of questions that she was getting right, including guessing my name, and a few other people’s names. In addition we attempted asking the (777)777-7777 number things and we got some answers that were specific to my friend Mac.K.

I can’t honestly remember what the exact events happened following that week but soon after a mutual friend of ours was receiving messages through my significant other’s number, then my significant other was receiving messages from his own number, then myself from my significant other’s number, followed by two other people. For a few months post the first text messages the messages we were receiving were about how our friend was stuck in a place he did not want to be and how he needed to make right with us in order to get out of where he was. When we would get massages about things that supposedly we weren’t supposed to know my friend would say he was in trouble and his number would change a 7 to a 6, for example (777)777-7766. In addition there were times that messages went from being clear to being almost jumbled.

For example, I found a different article while doing my search that struck a note with me for this very reason. The article stated “In some instances a restless soul pours out a declaration of love or fires off a parting shot in the form of an insult, such as, “nvr lked U, A-hole.”

My friends messages when jumbled were written as if there were no vowels..

Um there is some other paranormal stuff that happened but it does not relate to text messages from the dead, more so bodily experiences that happened to someone else and so that is not my story to share.

By September I went back to college and there were a few more instances of text messages by this point my significant other was getting them from my number. Most of the time when we would text the number back my significant other would receive the text message and while this did not happen all the time there were times when we would text back our friend and my significant other wouldn’t get anything or vice versa when he would get messages from my number. There would be times when we were getting messages that we would try to call one another and nothing would go through, it would either just ring or go straight to voice mail.

My friend was an alcoholic and a lot of times we would get messages about how we needed to get drunk. There were times we were told to look into the sky at the clouds and see things; I unfortunately always had such a hard time seeing things besides one occasion. There were times when poltergeist like activity was supposedly happening, the others involved in this story, saw hand prints and tears on a mirror that was recently cleaned, or supposedly dark figures.

The only “demonic” things I went through occurred when I was house sitting a family friend’s house for a week in December of that same year. My significant other and I had received phone calls and text messages from an all 666-666-6666 number in regards to them coming to earth and destroying us, it was honestly pretty scary stuff. We would receive messages like we see you or we hear you, or I can smell your fear and these were always clear as day. In addition, while we were house sitting, we would hear growling and things falling. At one point my significant other received a text from our friend about how he needed to go to the basement and clean up. When we went down stairs, the furniture was flipped over and there was stuff thrown all around. By the end of the week I didn’t want to be in the house any more so we left. There really was never any demonic like instances after that.

By January of 2013, when my significant other and I completely cut out drinking because of some seriously weird things that happened and the damage it was doing to our relationship the messages diminished. We would get a few every now and then nothing ever really clear. I have since January received text messages from my friend through my mom’s number, my grandma’s number, and his old number. In addition I have received phone calls from my friend’s old number, this was during a time I was unable to answer so I have no idea if there was anything on the other line.

I’m sure there are details I am forgetting but to be honest it feels good to share this stuff with you even if I do sound crazy. I have had a really hard time dealing with my friends death and the communication post his death made it even harder, especially because there were people who said this was all a prank and or I started to feel like someone was seriously messing with me. I think the hardest part is I still have so many questions for him and even though I can talk to him I can’t and he never answers my questions.

COURTNEY E HADL
Bachelors of Science in Psychology
University of Denver 2013
Daniels Fund 2009 Scholar

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Esoteric Detective
aka The Demon Warrior
Hegelianism Paranormal Intelligence (International)
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/HPIinternational/
GET HPI UNIFORMS HERE: http://hpii.spreadshirt.com/
MAXAMMYSTERIES - ALL HPI VIDEOS
https://www.youtube.com/user/maxammysteries
http://www.knighttalkradio.blogspot.com/ for HPI Stories!
Managed by Staci Butler, HPI Twitter Account Manager
http://alldestiny.com/index.php/paul-dale-roberts/
My Bio Link at Ceri Clark's All Destiny Magazine!
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net
Paranormal Cellular Hotline: For Investigation or Advice: 916 203 7503
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1