Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brent George, HPI Lead Investigator

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Brent George, HPI Lead Investigator Empty
PostSubject: Brent George, HPI Lead Investigator   Brent George, HPI Lead Investigator Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 8:29 am

INTERVIEW WITH BRENT GEORGE, HPI LEAD INVESTIGATOR
Interviewed by Amy Kneppel, HPI Interviewer Assistant
HPI (Hegelianism Paranormal Intelligence) International
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/HPIinternational/
Paranormal Hotline: (916) 203-7503 - 4 Advice & Investigations
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net

Question: Brent, tell us something personal about yourself. Your family life, schools you went to? Your hobbies, recreational activities? Books you like? How about TV shows, movies that you like

Answer: Well, I was born in Los Angeles, but when I was three years old we moved to Northern Wyoming, where I grew up to the age of 19. After that I went to the University of Wyoming in Laramie, and then transferred to Sac State when the whole family moved to Sacramento. The rest is history, as they say. My hobbies are ghost hunting, flight simulation, writing, and collecting occult books. I am a huge Alistair MacLean fan – I have read all 29 of his novels – war novels, and especially his spy novels – I love a good spy novel. As for TV and movies, it has to be horror. But I can watch a good drama too, if I’m in the right mood.

Question: What was the first paranormal experience you ever had?

Answer: When I was four, I suffered from horrible nighttime waking hallucinations. Looking back, I believe those were paranormal in nature, the spirits in the house. Here are a few of my experience’s I had. I remember that half of the doorway to my parent’s room was bathed in this weird orange light and no light were on in the house it was the middle of the night. I had this massive Tonka crane that would turn into a demon or a devil. I would see things that shouldn’t be. The one thing I remember is when I saw a man that was referred to the as the brown man, or the man in black (others had seen him as well). He was like a spirit that wore a hat like the Amish men but with a cape. He was a short little man. The only people that knew of this man were people who had previously lived in the house. I saw him in my bedroom and he was trying to convince me to follow him to the TV room. He was right in my face, I was talking to him, and we were having a conversation he was answering. I still get creped out just talking about it. The hallucinations stopped when I moved my bedroom into the basement when I was 7 or so.

Question: How did you become interested in the paranormal?

Answer: Like I always tell everyone, I grew up in a really haunted house. The paranormal became normal for me.

Question: Brent, I have heard you tell stories about Wyoming. You are in the process of pitching the idea to HPI (Hegelianism Paranormal Intelligence) – on traveling to your home town in Wyoming, can you tell us if we got there, what would we see, what places would we investigate and what kind of activity is going on?

Answer: Boy that’s a tough question – I mean that there is so much to investigate there. The upstairs door opens and closes by itself when no one is up there. The well room, which is now a pantry, just has this really heavy, cold feel to it. We would probably hear the infamous car door slamming in the driveway in the late evening. This is always loudest on Sunday evenings. The basement is where most of the activity has always been. There is an abandoned factory a quarter mile behind the house. The same man that built the house I grew up in built that factory. And it was shut down and abandoned in mere minutes. So yeah, I have to think the Blockplant, as we always called the factory, would be ripe for a paranormal investigation as well.

Question: Can you describe some of the paranormal experiences you had in life? I heard your apartment is haunted?

Answer: Amy, I have had literally hundreds of paranormal experiences in my life. I really think that comes from growing up in that house. I get my clothes tugged on; even feel hands on me sometimes. It’s so mundane to me that I usually just ignore it. A medium told me three child spirits followed me from the house when I moved to Sacramento –I adopted a painting from the basement, and I was told that enabled them to follow me. The medium told me, “Where I go, they go.” I guess I don’t like to think too deeply about the concept of child spirits caught in the physical world – that makes me feel kind of sad.

Question: What is your position with HPI? How did you get into HPI?

Answer: Well, that’s a funny story. I work with Paul Roberts in an office building, and after I first got settled in there I of course heard about Paul’s ghostly hobby, so I started bugging him a little, saying “Paul – we should talk – I totally grew up in a haunted house!” Well, Paul didn’t really know me that well back then, but I finally got him to sit still long enough to tell him my story about the house I grew up in. At the time, I had a neighbor who said she was experiencing some paranormal activity as well, so when Paul heard all of this, he immediately wanted to do an investigation. He did, and it was a good one – we had all sorts of evidence going on that night. Paul invited me to the infamous Volcanoville investigation a few weeks later. After that, I was hooked. I was like, “Hey – a place even more haunted than the house I grew up in! Cool!” I have been with HPI ever since. I am currently a lead investigator and equipment technician. Like most guys, I have lots of electronic toys – cameras, recorders, etc., so that was a natural role for me to fall into, I think.

Question: I heard you have a blog, can you give us the link?

Answer: Sure. It’s at www.wherethebleepiswyoming.wordpress.com . It’s not all about paranormal stuff though – a lot of it is just my favorite stories from growing up in such a wild, beautiful state.

Question: As a paranormal investigator, what do you hope to accomplish?

Answer: I don’t know – that’s a good question. I guess for me it’s to find out what is really on the other side of that veil. I have believed in the paranormal my entire life. I have always known that there is something else besides just the physical life I have known this ever since I was a small child. My mother and my grandmother have always said “the veil is very thin with me”. That doesn’t mean I can see or hear spirits. I am not a psychic. I can sense when a spirit is around it’s a feeling you get. I know the paranormal exist as well as ghosts. I’m an agnostic with atheist leanings, so it’s interesting to me. Why are there so many ghosts? Why have they not crossed over? Why do so many stay behind? I don’t expect to get answers from them. Why? Clearly there is an “other side” – but how does that work? Is there really a Heaven and a Hell? How does reincarnation work? Getting even a small piece of the answers to questions like that is worth a lifetime of paranormal investigation.

Question: Thank you for this great interview. Let’s do a couple of fun questions. If you were stuck on an island, what 3 things would you bring and why?

Answer: I would bring a good survival knife, fishing line, and my guitar. That way someone would be bound to come save me just to get me to stop playing.

Question: If you had 6 dinner guests, 3 historical and 3 fictional, who would they be?

Answer: My historical guests would be Benjamin Franklin, Nikola Tesla, and William Sinclair III.
Benjamin Franklin : Benjamin Franklin had a lot of ideas about this country he really was one of the founding fathers. He just had a lot of ideas on the revolution and the founding of this great nation was largely in part due to him. So would I like a chance to talk to him over dinner absolutely!!!
Nikola Tesla: He was a very real person he lived until the 1940 I believe. Tesla was a nineteen century inventor. He invented the light bulb not Thomas Edison. He also invented radio not Guglielmo Marconi. Marconi used several of Tesla’s patents in order to come up with radio. Tesla invented most of the things that we take for granted today including A/C power most people do not know that. It irritates me that Thomas Edison and Marconi take credit for Tesla’s work. That would be another one of my historical figures I would love to talk to.
William Sinclair III: I just had to throw in an obscure one in that no one would know who he was. Sinclair was a historical figure in Scotland he was Scottish royalty. People think he was directly responsible for what’s at the bottom of the money pit off the coast of Nova Scotia. If you research the money pit a lot of people think that the spoils of all three crusades and the contents of King Solomon mines and King Solomon tombs are at the bottom of the pit off the coast of Nova Scotia. The Ark of the Convenant could be down there and Sinclair would know what is down in the money pit. I would like to talk to him definitely.

My fictional guests would be Indiana Jones, Daffy Duck, and Velma from Scooby Doo.
Indiana Jones: He is the ultimate swashbuckler at least for the movies. I would do stuff as a kid imitating Indiana Jones we had this rail road bridge and I got a tractor tow rope and tied it to the rail road and swung across the creek just like Indiana Jones would do.
Daffy Duck: Daffy and I have the same personality, the same ridiculous sense of humor.
Velma from Scooby Doo: To find out once and for all if Velma is straight or lesbian I think we all know the answer to that.

Question: How can people contact you? Do you have an email address?

Answer: They can contact me on Facebook, or through my blog.

Question: Do you have any words of wisdom for your readers?
Answer: Well, words of wisdom would imply that I am wise, and I’m not sure that’s the case. But more than anything in life, I think it’s important to wonder at things – by that I mean appreciate the natural beauty in things, follow your curiosity about them. And most important of all, never forget the pilot’s creed: “No matter what happens, never, ever give up.” Thanks for taking the time to do this, Amy.

Thanks, Brent for your time and trusting in me to bring your story to the public.
Back to top Go down

Brent George, HPI Lead Investigator
Page 1 of 1