Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Red Raven, House of Agares

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Red Raven, House of Agares Empty
PostSubject: Red Raven, House of Agares   Red Raven, House of Agares Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 11:32 pm

Interview with the Red Raven, former member of the House of Agares
By Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Esoteric Detective
HPI (Hegelianism Paranormal Intelligence) International
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/HPIinternational/
Paranormal Hotline: (916) 203-7503 - 4 Advice & Investigations
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net

Date of Interview: January 4, 2014, Saturday
Time of Interview: 2pm
Location of this Interview: Undisclosed location.

Before I start this interview, I was waiting at Starbucks for the Red Raven. Red Raven pulls up in her 2013 Mazda MX-5 Miata. She looks at me and simply says: “get in!” Confused, I jump into the car and she tells me that she does not want to do the interview at the Starbucks I selected and had a better location for the interview, so off we went to her undisclosed location. I think to myself: “God, what did I get myself into, is she taking me to a human sacrifice and I will be the sacrifice? Damn, I ain’t no virgin, so that can’t be it.”

Question: Tell me something personal about yourself, your favorite TV shows, movies, family life, travels, books, recreational activities and hobbies?

Answer: I like American Horror Story, especially right now, since it deals with witches. They have very good writers for this show. I enjoy Being Human, Witches of East End, The Vampire Diaries, The Glades (I think the lead actor is hot!), Bates Motel, Beauty and the Beast, Boardwalk Empire, The Mentalist, Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, Ripper Street, Game of Thrones, Grimm, Lost Girl, The Tomorrow People, True Blood, Warehouse 13, Teen Wolf (another hottie!), Sons of Anarchy. Hmmm..did I miss anything? Movies? I have so many, but I love Lord of the Rings, Hunger Games, The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug! I love to ski, water ski and I do a bit of surfing. My family life was not anything I really care to elaborate on, unless you make me. Traveling? Been to Romania with my brother. I visited Dracula’s’ castle, I felt drawn to this castle. When I got there I actually felt like I came in contact with Vlad Tepes, the real Dracula.

Question: What the? Are you serious? Why did you feel like you made contact with Vlad Tepes?

Answer: I am somewhat of a psychic and I felt his strength in the air around me. He was a dominating force and when his spirit embraced me, I felt his power and strength. He plans to return, to become mortal again, sometime in the future.

Question: What would his purpose be, when he returns?

Answer: He wants to right some wrongs, but did not elaborate those circumstances to me.

Question: You got involved with a cult, is that correct? What kind of cult?

Answer: Yes, the House of Agares.

Question: Why is this cult called the House of Agares?

Answer: The interviewee Googles Agares on her smart phone and tells me: “Agares ruled the eastern zone of Hell, and being served by 31 legions of demons. He can make runaways come back and those who run stand still, finding pleasure in teaching immoral expressions. He also has the power to destroy dignities, both temporal and supernatural.” The cult sought out runaways and they found me at a bus station, I ran away from home.

Question: Why did you run away from home?

Answer: I guess I will tell you, since you are not using my real name or likeness in this interview. I was sexually abused by my stepfather. He would beat me and he would forcibly have sex with me. He started my nightmare at the age of 8.

Question: Oh my god, I am so sorry to hear this. Is he still around?

Answer: No, the axxhole died of an aneurysm. I hope he burns if fxxxx hell!! When I ran away from home, my energy was dark. A member saw me at the bus station and approached me, I thought he was some kind of pimp, but it was worse, he was a cult member of the House of Agares, a very secretive cult.

Question: Why is this cult so secretive?

Answer: The atrocities of this cult is horrid. They are straight up Satanists and idolize Aleister Crowley. They have sexual orgies, every sado-masochistic fantasy that you can imagine they perform while wearing pig masks.

Question: Before this interview, did you tell me that the leader of this cult is incarcerated?

Answer: Yes, he murdered his girlfriend in a blood ritual.

Question: Can you give me a name of this leader.

Answer: No.

Question: How did you get out of this cult?

Answer: The guy that was giving me ecstasy and other hallucinogens stopped, because he had an infatuation with me. I was able to get my mind straight and leave the group. A family I knew from this area took me in, helped me to become sober and now I am a functioning young lady with a good job. I want to be married and have children, 2 girls and a boy.

Question: What are some of the rituals of this cult?

Answer: Well, once I saw them sacrifice a German Shepherd. One of their sick blood rituals.

Question: That really peeves me off!! I am an animal advocate, I love all animals, for your leader to sacrifice a helpless animal makes me glad he is incarcerated. What a bastard! I am thankful that you have gotten out of this cult, do you feel protected by God’s angels?

Answer: Yes, like I told you before this interview, I received a baptism and I feel my life is pure, I am one with the light. I feel that God’s angels do protect me. I have given my life to Jesus.

Question: Thank you for this wonderful interview and always remember stay around the positive, bring light into your life, stay happy and keep away from the negative. Peace be with you. Anything else you wish to say before we depart?

Answer: Not really, I just pray that no other young women or men fall into the hands of evil cults like I just talked about. Thank you Paul, I will now drop you off at your Starbucks (chuckles).

BELOW ARE HPI UPDATES, NEWS AND GOSSIP!

PARANORMAL EXPERIENCES OF VIKTORIYA ESTLIN:
Viktoriya Estlin sent me this PM message about her own experiences: Oh, I have one right now for you, recently I started to have some kind of feeling, that someone gently touching my back, this could happen anytime, mostly, during the day,when I'm at work, sometimes I would like talking to people at work and feel like someone softly touching my back, sometimes I even ask people..."who is behind me?" The people I ask surprisingly say no one is behind you. It's just u and me, and I still have those feelings. I kind of like it, though:)
SECOND PM MESSAGE:
I forgot, just before I feel that touching sensation, I usually smell very light cigarette smoke, like someone smoking cigarette around me, I ask people so many times if they smell that smoke, no one, none of the people smell it, they probably, think, I m a kuku:)
A few years ago, I was so irritated by that smoke, it was driving me crazy and one of my customers, an old lady told me, that it is a "presence".....

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Esoteric Detective
aka The Demon Warrior
Hegelianism Paranormal Intelligence (International)
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/HPIinternational/
GET HPI UNIFORMS HERE: http://hpii.spreadshirt.com/
MAXAMMYSTERIES - ALL HPI VIDEOS
https://www.youtube.com/user/maxammysteries
http://www.knighttalkradio.blogspot.com/ for HPI Stories!
Managed by Staci Butler, HPI Twitter Account Manager
http://alldestiny.com/index.php/paul-dale-roberts/
My Bio Link at Ceri Clark's All Destiny Magazine!
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net
Paranormal Cellular Hotline: For Investigation or Advice: 916 203 7503
Back to top Go down

Red Raven, House of Agares
Page 1 of 1