Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Imp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

The Imp Empty
PostSubject: The Imp   The Imp Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 7:57 pm

This event happened to me many years ago. I can't remember much as most of my childhood memories are clouded in fog but I was younger than 11. Anyways, I was either asleep or just about to be asleep when all of a sudden I became alert. I knew I wasn't alone. I looked up and I could vagely see something that looked like a small person in my room. He was looking at me and smiling. I was a bit of a whimp back then (and when it comes to paranormal, sometimes I still am) and I was scared out of my mind. He was talking to me, I can't remeber what but it was gloating I think.

He was just having some fun either at my expense or he was just wierd. lol. So anyways I finally got up the nerve and yelled for my mother who eventually came in and turned on the light. The second the lights were on I couldn't see him any more. I still knew he was there. My mother said I was dreaming or some such nonesense and she left turning the light off. And once again in darkness this guy was visible again. He laughed how he could only be seen in darkness. Eventually he left.

Maybe a year later he came back for a short visit, and I noticed that in semi light he was transluscent. He pretty much acted the same as before, a chatty fellow and left shortly.
I have always wondered about this guy, I've read about Brownies and stuff and he kind of resembles one but I doubt he was one. If any one's had a similar experience or knows what the heck happened please get back to me.

By: aeseeke@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

The Imp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: In The News :: General Stories-
Jump to: