Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Experience

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

My Experience Empty
PostSubject: My Experience   My Experience Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 3:49 am

Let me just start off with I have always been sensitive to paranormal stuff. I guess it must be that I am willing to accept it. Well anyhow about 6 or 7 months ago My Boyfriend at the time (Mike), his friend (Rob), and my best friend (Anni) made a trip to Tombstone. The whole reason we went was because Mike had been looking up everything he could on ghosts, he gets into little kicks and you just gotta go with it. So we pack up our digital camera expecting the most horrifying trip of our life (oh the thrill). By time we had gotten to Tombstone it was all but shut down for the night being as it was early evening on a Sunday. We walked around to all the places that were still open and explored, taking picture through windows of the places that were "empty". Well the evening went fairly uneventful. We talked to a few locals and heard some of the stories and we had some dinner. We had parked in the parking lot of the old court house, which has always been very creepy to me.

As we were walking to the car I got a very strange feeling and I told Mike that I wanted to leave right then and there, no more ghost hunting I needed to go. Well we all get in the car, it was probably 8pm or so and every light in the court house was out. For the most part Tombstone was empty and everyone had left for the night. I tell Rob, who was driving that I just had a feeling we should take a picture of the court house. We stopped put the car in reverse backed up and took the picture. In one of the first floor windows there was a light, not a light like from a camera flash or a light on inside the courthouse it was a candle light. The kind of candle you see in old movies, the stick kind. Clear as day you could see what it was. Well the beauty of a digital camera is you can see these kind of things right away. Seeing the light we decided to take one more and in the second picture there was nothing. No light, no reflection from the flash. If it was from the flash we had not moved at all and it would have made the same light. Don't worry my story is just about over stay with me. Well Mike being a tuff guy, generally does not show emotion. Especially not in front of his friends.

Well he gets real quiet and as we are driving home just pulling out of town he says "I feel so sad, like my heart is just sad". He then tells everyone in the car that he has been feeling terrible sadness since we got in the car at the court house. Eventually as we get farther from Tombstone he says he feels better and that it has passed, but still what an unnerving thought. Maybe it was someone who was put to death unjustly. Maybe someone just didn't want to be found out, but what ever it was it is something I will remember for the rest of my life. Oh the other pictures we took, about six of them had things I can not explain. One is of a man dressed in a black hat and a black jacket, he's a cowboy. All of us in the group thought the man just looked out of place even in this town of old west cowboys and robbers.

A picture was taken of him just as he came to stop under a street light. We didn't even look at that picture until we got home that night. Instead of the man standing under the street light all that is seen is what looks like blurred rainbow of light crossing the street. Ghost? I don't know! I could write for days of all the things that have happened to me through out my life, if you have any questions or you want to know more please email me at almostpretty1982@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

My Experience
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: In The News :: General Stories-
Jump to: