Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

There with Me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

There with Me Empty
PostSubject: There with Me   There with Me Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 10:15 pm

Hello I read some of the stories that is on the Shadowlands Website and some of them are creepy and some of the pictures that you have on it are just outright scary, like the pic of the ghost in the picture of Christ, that is just plain evil.

Well heres my ghost experience, This all happened about a month after my grandpa passed away, and i was in my 2nd year of highschool,and I was the only one home at the time mom and grandma went out. I was just about to fall asleep so i wrapped myself up in my blanket, because it was cold in the house and all the sudden my blankets were literally ripped off my bed and placed infront of my door. When that happened, I stayed awake the rest of the night. I told my mom and Grandma about it and they just looked at me, Grandma said that it could have been my grandpa saying he was there with me.

By: alan_duquette2000@yahoo.ca
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

There with Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: In The News :: General Stories-
Jump to: