Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You will not

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice

Alice

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-02-10

You will not Empty
PostSubject: You will not   You will not Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 6:39 pm

Here is one short, in my opinion quite scary, true story.
My aunt's father passed away when she was just a baby. Her mother was, naturally, very sad and worried for the future. It was back in the 50's, people were poor, she was alone with two small children and on top of it all Baby (my aunt's nickname) started to cry a lot, probably getting ill.
That night, as usuall, her mother put little Carlo to bed placed in the kitchen and went to bedroom with Baby. Room was small, there was only one wardrobe, bed and a crib.
Just another quiet night.
Until Babys mother suddenly woke up. "I don't remember if there was a sound or I had a bad dream, all I know I was simply wide awake, wandering what's wrong. I wanted to get up and check Baby, and then I realised there is a man standing in the room, probably looking at me. There wasn't much light, only moonlight from outside, so I barely could see his face. But it was face of my late husband."
It was almost a relief to have late husbands ghost standing in the room, blocking the door, compared to burglars or lunatics. Until he spoke: "I will take Baby with me."
"What?"
"I'm alone. You can have Carlo. I will take Baby with me." he said with unnaturally expressionless face.
Mother bolted out of bed, grabbed Baby out of crib and yelled: "No, you will not!"
Then she realised that in spite of sudden lift from her crib Baby's not crying. First wave of fear was nothing compared to panic that stroke her now. She was trying to feel Babys breathing, yelling at ghost at the same time:
"You will not! No! You will not take her!"
After few endless moments as Baby started to cry the figure disappeared and her mother run out of bedroom, holding her tight in her arms. Carlo was sitting in his bed, crying too. First she tought of going to the neighbours but they heard yelling and were already knocking at the door.
So, it is possible to have an argument with your husband even when he's dead.
Back to top Go down
troyarn

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-26

You will not Empty
PostSubject: Re: You will not   You will not Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 6:54 pm

Oh great! Even in the afterlife I have to hear the nagging. Great story, and very freaky. The idea that the dead husband came back for the baby because he was alone gets to me. And the expressionless face...weird. I wonder what type of afterlife this man went to and what it would have been for Baby had he got his wish. This really did freak me out a bit. Thank you for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

You will not Empty
PostSubject: Re: You will not   You will not Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 8:21 am

This has got to be the freakiest story I have ever heard. I hope that never happens to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com
Sponsored content

You will not Empty
PostSubject: Re: You will not   You will not Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You will not
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: In The News :: General Stories-
Jump to: