Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Postman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

The Postman Empty
PostSubject: The Postman   The Postman Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 8:48 pm

I was given your website address today and wish to share with you an experience I had in 1965. I am in England, my name is Angie and at the time had no real idea that I was a medium. I was 22 at the time, staying with my two children at my parent's home in Didcot, Oxfordshire, England until such time as my husband, who was in Royal Air Force in Germany could send for us.

One day I had a letter to post to Germany and realised that it was almost 11 am, the time the local post office had its mail collected from mailbox outside the shop.

I used my mother's bicycle and pedalled up to the box. There, counting mail on the front of his bicycle was the postman (mailman). The mail box was open with big bunch of keys in the lock. In England, if the postman has collected the mail out of the box, he will often refuse to take your letter. Silly I know, but true. I quickly jumped off my bicycle and stood next to him. He did not look up, just kept thumbing through the mail, in a bag on front of his post bike. I said "have I missed the post please?". The young postman did not look at me for a few seconds, then gave me a strange look and did not reply to my question. I was mad!!! I walked to the wall of the Post Office, threw my bicycle against said wall, turned and got the shock of my life. No postman was there, box was shut and locked and this all in about 10 seconds. My first thought was, this cannot be happening. I walked over to the box and saw that letters were still in

I have no idea. Since those days, my clairvoyance has gone from strength to strength and I now attend Spiritualist Churches, taking services and clairvoyant evenings as well as helping people who need it.
That is my true story.

By: AnglChrst8@aol.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

The Postman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: In The News :: General Stories-
Jump to: