Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our Hollow Earth - Timothy Green Beckley (Book Review)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1738
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Our Hollow Earth - Timothy Green Beckley (Book Review) Empty
PostSubject: Our Hollow Earth - Timothy Green Beckley (Book Review)   Our Hollow Earth - Timothy Green Beckley (Book Review) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2019 12:58 am

Name: Our Hollow Earth - An Inner World Paradise, or a Gateway to Hell?

ourhollowearth" style="width: 250px;height: 250px" border="0" alt=""/>

Author: Timothy Green Beckley
Contributors: Sean Casteel, Tim R. Swartz, Scott Corrales, Paul Dale Roberts, Deanna Jaxine Stinson, Hercules Invictus, Ludwig Holberg
Publisher: Conspiracy Journal Productions
Contact Information: MrUFO8@hotmail.com
Overviewed by: Paul Dale Roberts, HPI's Esoteric Detective - www.cryptic916.com/
Comments:  Timothy Beckley gets this book flowing at a fast pace, especially when Timothy talks about the Earth being multi-layered.  Timothy has a lot of history behind him and I love it when he does his flashbacks and discusses his past in length.  In his article he talks about the iconic publisher, editor and offbeat author - the late Raymond Arthur Palmer who had some unconventional ideas.  Timothy is definitely on the right track.  I must agree with him.  I also believe that the Earth is teaming with life, on the outside and also in the inside.  Hell, I believe the whole freakin' universe is teaming with life, but that's another story.  As you move on with this book, you will get information about Richard Shaver by Sean Casteel.  Sean brings back memories, I was reading Shaver books when I was a kid, totally fascinated with Shaver's ideas.  Tim Criland talks about the mysterious hole at the pole and how it may have been photographed.  Tim Criland also talks about Ray Palmer and kick starting the public's imagination on flying saucers.  As we go on, we learn that Tim Swartz interest in UFOs started at childhood and continues to this day.  In fact he became to be known as the Flying Saucer Guy by his classmates.  Tim Swartz goes into detail about Admiral Byrd, his biographical background, what he saw at the South Pole, Nazi involvement, etc.  There are some great pics of Tim Swartz at the Great Pyramid, photo showing Tim as co-host of Exploring the Bizarre (KCORradio.com).  Hercules Invictus talks about Giants in the Earth.  We learn that when Kronos ruled the Earth, the Golden Giants were amongst us.  Great information on Greek culture, get some awesome photos of a statue depicting Cerberus the Hell Hound and some other very interesting photos that just keeps you captivated to this book.  This book is exploding with information.  There is just too much to talk about, so I will give you an idea of what you will find:  Is there a Hollow Earth - John F. Kennedy Assassination Connection? by Sean Casteel; learn about Operation Highjump -Antarctica expedition that seemed very suspicious; a photo that shows an opening at the North Pole; Searching for Latin American Entrances to the Underworld - by Scott Corrales; learn about the greatest discovery since Machu Picchu by a mixed group of French and American researchers; and the list goes on and on and on!  If you never knew about the Hollow Earth theory, this is the Bible you need in your hand to learn firsthand from the masters.  This book will have you at EYES WIDE OPEN!  From this book you will learn, you will analyze the data and then be shocked by the discovery that makes complete sense.  Our Hollow Earth will shatter the belief you once had about our planet!
Back to top Go down

Our Hollow Earth - Timothy Green Beckley (Book Review)
Page 1 of 1