Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Disappeared in Five Minutes: Sheryl Beth Powell & Miley

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Disappeared in Five Minutes: Sheryl Beth Powell & Miley Empty
PostSubject: Disappeared in Five Minutes: Sheryl Beth Powell & Miley   Disappeared in Five Minutes: Sheryl Beth Powell & Miley Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 12:36 am

By Deanna Jaxine Stinson and Paul Dale Roberts, HPI's Esoteric Detectives
Halo Paranormal Investigations
www.cryptic916.com/
Sacramento Paranormal Help
www.facebook.com/HaloParanormalInvestigations/
Email: jazmaonline@gmail.com
Sacramento Paranormal Haunted Hotline: 916 203 7503

spider" style="width: 250px;height: 250px" border="0" alt=""/>

MISSING: SHERYL BETH POWELL & MILEY
When I read the news about Sheryl Beth Powell and her dog Miley and how they disappeared, I was shocked. Sheryl’s husband Joseph went to reposition his vehicle and left Sheryl with her dog Miley at the Grandview Campground. Joseph was gone a mere five minutes and when he returned to the campground, his wife Sheryl and their dog Miley have completely vanished. How can that be? How can someone disappear that quickly? Did their dog Miley pick up a scent and started running off and Sheryl went in pursuit of Miley and they somehow became lost? Why didn’t the thermal imagers from the CHP-Inland Division Air Operations detect anything? Almost immediately CHP-Inland Division Air Operations was dispatched and they could not find one trace of Sheryl and her dog Miley. It’s almost as if they vanished from the face of the Earth.

Ancient Bristlecone Pine Forest is a very unique spot on Earth. There is a tree called the Methuselah Tree that is 4,789 years old. They recently found a tree that is even older, over 5,000 years old. Besides having ancient trees, not too many people know that Ancient Bristlecone Pine Forest is on the 37th Parallel. A lot of strange happenings, paranormal sightings and UFO activity occur on the 37th Parallel. The 37th Parallel is a UFO hot zone and perhaps the 37th Parallel is a major leyline that encompasses the Earth in its entirety. Some of the notable sights on the 37th Parallel stateside are: Area 51; Ancient Bristlecone Pine Forest; Fort Knox; Grand Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve in San Luis Valley; Dulce, New Mexico; Mantell UFO incident; Chaco Culture National Historic Park; Aztec UFO Incident.

BRISTLECONE SHADOW TRIO:
Santos Merge from Bakersfield says that on February 12, 1985, he did some hiking at Ancient Bristlecone Pine Forest with a friend named Greg Palaris. Santos and Greg got up early in the morning and started hiking. They noticed on one of the Bristlecone Pines that there were 3 dark shadowy figures standing together. They looked again and the shadowy figures were gone. As they continued hiking, they looked to their left side and saw the 3 shadowy figures again. They stopped and stared at the shadowy figures and were trying to figure out if the shadowy figures were really people? The shadow figures started approaching them slowly and the shadowy figure in the middle started walking on his hands and knees. Santos and Greg started running to get away from the shadowy figures. As they were running, they heard something that sounded like a thunder clap and saw a flash of light. They looked around and could not see what caused it, nor did they see the shadowy figures. Santos and Greg camped out that night and did not experience anything else out of the ordinary.

Strange lights have been seen in the night skies at the Ancient Bristlecone Pine Forest. With everything that is happening at this Pine Forest, I can only wonder if Sheryl and her dog were abducted? Sure, you can think of something more logical, perhaps they got lost in 5 minutes and you can throw Sheryl’s experienced hiking out the door. Perhaps they got abducted by humans. Why didn’t Miley bark at the abductors and how did the abductors capture the dog so quickly and quiet the dog? Or did something more sinister happen? Did Sheryl and her dog get abducted by extraterrestrials? Don’t scoff at this idea. Sheryl and Miley were on the 37th Parallel, they were at a UFO hot spot. People are constantly disappearing from National Forests, National Parks, etc. Travis Walton was abducted in front of his co-workers at Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest in Snowflake, Arizona. Special Note: I had the honor of talking with Travis via telephone about some of his experiences. Travis is a very down-to-Earth fellow, it was a pleasure talking with him.

DEATH VALLEY GERMANS
Over 90,000 people are missing from National Parks in the US. Where are all of these people, where are their bodies? About 2 ½ hours away is Death Valley National Park. There are also many UFO sightings in Death Valley and people also wind up missing. The most famous case is the Death Valley Germans. This was a family of four German tourists that vanished in Death Valley National park on July 23, 1996. An intense search and rescue was conducted and the Death Valley Germans were not located. Finally in November 12, 2009, two hikers found the skeletal remains of two of the Germans. I can only wonder if extraterrestrials are involved in abductions and perhaps involved in fatal experiments with the abductees. If cattle mutilations are the work of extraterrestrials, perhaps the abduction of humans has evolved in which lives are being taken. It just amazes me that so many people can go missing and people just go on with their daily lives as if nothing was happening. I hope they find Sheryl and Miley. This is a terrible tragedy and this tragedy needs to be solved. Quickly.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1