Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back from the Dead? Richard Ramirez the Night Stalker

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1738
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back from the Dead?  Richard Ramirez the Night Stalker Empty
PostSubject: Back from the Dead? Richard Ramirez the Night Stalker   Back from the Dead?  Richard Ramirez the Night Stalker Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2019 11:07 pm

BACK FROM THE DEAD?  RICHARD RAMIREZ THE NIGHT STALKER
By Paul Dale Roberts, HPI's Esoteric Detectives
Halo Paranormal Investigations
www.cryptic916.com/
Sacramento Paranormal Help
www.facebook.com/HaloParanormalInvestigations/
Email: jazmaonline@gmail.com
Sacramento Paranormal Haunted Hotline: 916 203 7503

Who would you like to bless your home?  The Preacher, the Demon Warrior, Young Pope or Constantine?  You choose.

DSCN7196" style="width: 250px;height: 250px" border="0" alt=""/>

I wasn't even going to write this article, but when I got two reports on the paranormal hotline, I knew it was time to write something about these crazy sightings of Richard Ramirez aka the Night Stalker.  I remember that something similar like this happened.  When Jim Morrison of the Doors died, people were claiming to see the ghost of Jim Morrison and it seemed like he always had a message for them.  In fact I interviewed Karen Jean Walker - Caruso on her sighting of Jim Morrison and she claimed that the ghost of Jim Morrison appeared in her living room and was giving her advice on how to live her life.  At that time, I didn't believe Karen, then one day I picked up a Rolling Stone magazine and discovered that several people have claimed to have seen Jim Morrison after he died.  Now that I got that off my chest, let's go back and talk about Richard Ramirez.   In 2013, Richard died of complications of B-Cell lymphoma.  This murderous serial killer finally met his fate and I hope it was a painful and agonizing slow death for this monster.

The first report I received was on February 12, 2015. Larry Yupechika of Foster City, California.  Larry called the paranormal hotline and reported the following, in his own words, or words similar to what was actually being said:  "Paul, I was visiting my aunt and uncle in Glendale, CA and I saw a Hispanic man walking down a street holding a machete and wearing sunglasses.  This menacing man looked right at me and I felt ice cold sweat dripping from my forehead, he looked so evil.  About 2 weeks later I was watching a documentary on Richard Ramirez and I was completely blown away.  It was Richard Ramirez that I saw walking with a machete on a side street in Glendale.  I couldn't mistake that face anywhere!  Richard is dead, but somehow I saw his ------- ghost!  Paul, do you ever come out to Glendale to investigate, or is that out of your way from Sacramento?"

Doing some research, I discovered that Richard Ramirez did kill in Glendale, in fact he killed Lela Kneiding - age 66 and Maxon age 68.  Richard broke into their home and savagely hacked them up with a machete and shot them with a 22 caliber handgun.  After he killed this couple, he burglarized their home.  Could it be that Larry saw the residual image of Richard walking down a street and headed for the home of the Kneidings?  Then I thought, it was odd that Larry also said that the ghost of Richard Ramirez looked at him.  As I questioned him further, Larry stated that the ghost of Richard Ramirez looked at him with a stare, that Richard looked directly at him as with intelligence.  I thought could this be an intelligent haunting?  Could the ghost of Richard Ramirez now by stalking the streets of Glendale?

I kept the information from Larry in the HPI archive files, in case anything else turned up on the ghost of Richard.  Come to find out, something does come up on June 11, 2018.  Courtney Ben-Shahar called the paranormal hotline.  Special Note:  The paranormal hotline number is 916 203-7503.  This number is open to the public.

Courtney tells me that she was visiting her girlfriend in the Tenderloin District of San Francisco.  While visiting her girlfriend at her apartment, she went into the basement to wash a few clothing items and saw the ghostly image of a girl that was bloody all over and hanging from a pipe.  Next to this ghostly girl was a man in a hoodie wearing sunglasses.  Courtney says the man looked at her and she screamed at the top of her lungs and she recognized the man to be no other than Richard Ramirez.  Courtney recognized him from the news.  Two people ran to the basement to see what Courtney was screaming about and when Courtney looked again, the image of the girl hanging from the pipe was gone and no longer was the man in the hoodie, he disappeared too.  The people that came to her rescue asked Courtney what she was screaming about and Courtney did not disclose the reason for her screaming, she did not want to be looked upon as a "nut", so she told the 2 rescuers that she saw a rat and it scared her.

More researching and I discovered that Richard Ramirez at one time hung out in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco and he killed a 9 year old girl named Mei Leung in 1984 and after killing her, displayed her body on a pipe hanging from the wall.  I was quite surprised to learn this, I knew that Richard committed murders in Los Angeles, but not San Francisco, which gives Courtney's story some validity.

When I got the report from Courtney, my psychic medium wife Deanna Jaxine Stinson wanted to see if she can get any psychic impressions of Richard in the Tenderloin.  Deanna and I, when going to San Francisco usually take a ferry boat from Vallejo to San Francisco and then Uber / taxi / or Lyft to get to another destination in San Francisco.  Deanna felt an overwhelming sense of evil when traveling through the Tenderloin District.  Images of a vicious murder of a young girl flashed in Deanna's mind.  While conducting an EVP session, I captured a whispery male voice that sounded like it said:  Ave Satanas.

Richard Ramirez committed so many horrendous crimes and that negative energy resonates in the atmosphere.  I believe that what Larry and Courtney saw was residual energy, not intelligent.  What they were seeing was so frightening that it looked like Richard was staring at them, when it was probably Richard looking around during the time of the murders, making sure that he was not being observed.  Even the EVP that we captured most likely is residual and not intelligent.  Words can live on forever in the atmosphere.  The sounds you hear of people talking is pure energy and energy lives on forever.  If Richard still exists, I believe he is residing in the pits of Hell, where he belongs.
Back to top Go down

Back from the Dead? Richard Ramirez the Night Stalker
Page 1 of 1