Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Curse of the Joker

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1743
Registration date : 2009-05-17

The Curse of the Joker Empty
PostSubject: The Curse of the Joker   The Curse of the Joker Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 10:27 pm

The Curse of the Joker
By Paul Dale Roberts, HPI's Esoteric Detective
Halo Paranormal Investigations
www.cryptic916.com/
Sacramento Paranormal Help
www.facebook.com/HaloParanormalInvestigations/
Email: jazmaonline@gmail.com
Sacramento Paranormal Haunted Hotline: 916 203 7503

Area51" style="width: 250px;height: 250px" border="0" alt=""/>

10/5/2019:  Don't ask me why, but I feel there has been a curse placed on the character that we all know as the Joker.  Joaquin Phoenix has now taken on the role and his maddening performance is exceptional.  The Joker is a crazed madman that is also a psycho genius.  The Joker reminds me of Adolph Hitler.  Hitler started off wanting to be a painter and when his art pieces were rejected, he then became a madman dictator.  The Joker played by Joaquin Phoenix wants to be accepted by society.  He wants to become a successful comedian.  He fails at everything and is severely abused by society.  He then becomes the terror of Gotham City, instrumenting death, destruction and mayhem.  He seeks revenge on society and deals out some harsh punishment upon the people of Gotham.  Joaquin Phoenix who has taken on the mantle of the Joker has faced his own tragedy, when he lost his brother River Phoenix to a drug overdose.  Not only did River die of a drug overdose, but it sort of mirrors the drug overdose that killed Heath Ledger.  Heath played the Joker and died of a drug overdose on January 22, 2008, six months before the release of the Batman movie.  Jack Nicholson who also played the Joker warned Heath Ledger the dangers of portraying this character.  Playing the character causes its own self inflicting madness.  Jack Nicholson who has played many crazy characters like in the movie One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and The Shining felt the Joker was over-the-top in insanity.  Jack felt the curse in the Batman movie of 1989 and was taking Ambien and almost drove off a cliff.  With The Dark Knight Rises we all felt the curse when a active shooter at the premiere release of The Dark Knight Rises in Aurora, Colorado brought terror to the audience of this premiere release.  The curse just keeps going.  Morgan Freeman felt the curse when he got into a car crash.  The stunt double for Catwoman in The Dark Knight Rises crashed into some expensive camera equipment which caused a severe injury.  Is there truly a curse on the Joker or maybe a curse on the whole Batman franchise?  Is this is all a tragic coincidence?  All I know is I get a gut feeling that we will witness the curse once again with The Joker movie and the curse will center around Joaquin Phoenix.  I hope this gut feeling is not true and that these are merely some rambling words.
Back to top Go down

The Curse of the Joker
Page 1 of 1