Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ariana Grande Snaps Photos of UFOs in the Sky

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Ariana Grande Snaps Photos of UFOs in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Ariana Grande Snaps Photos of UFOs in the Sky   Ariana Grande Snaps Photos of UFOs in the Sky Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2019 1:20 am

Ariana Grande Snaps Photos of U.F.O.s In the Sky
By Deanna Jaxine Stinson, Ufologist
Halo Paranormal Investigations
www.cryptic916.com/
Sacramento Paranormal Help
www.facebook.com/HaloParanormalInvestigations/
Email: jazmaonline@gmail.com
Sacramento Paranormal Haunted Hotline: 916 203 7503

75594637-2844917235548211-4167801698141601792-n" style="width: 250px;height: 250px" border="0" alt=""/>

Ariana Grande is an angel according to her current bio on Twitter. Which could be exactly why I was drawn towards her yesterday especially.

I had just finished doing a live psychic reading video on Sacramento Paranormal Help's Facebook page where a client had asked me to summon Uriel the angel to give him a message. So, I did this and I had a vision when Uriel appeared of white angel wings unfolding and light holding a heart. Then, I was talking how the energy felt when Uriel was around like fresh flowers and then he telepathically told me in symbols that he was more like ice coming from the clouds. Anyways, we deal with the research of synchronicity and signs as that is tied into the occult.

After I had finished I noticed a tweet which she then deleted, but you can see on my Instagram at angelicmusicbox. It was three emojis, consisting of; a cloud, white heart and snowflake. I'm sure it has to do with her album, but it was the timing of everything that triggered my psychic intuition on Uriel's energy flow.

So, then I proceeded to go somewhere to run an errand and heard her song,"No Tears Left to Cry" on the radio and thought again, I better study her for a bit. So, to my surprise, the next step I took was to look at her Instagram page and story and see what Uriel was trying to tell me. Then, I was stunned when I noticed she snapped photos of U.F.O.'s in the sky! I tried to get her attention, but I don't know if she saw because I wanted more information, but they are definitely unidentified objects and I can't make out where she is located right now so here are the screenshots instead...
Back to top Go down

Ariana Grande Snaps Photos of UFOs in the Sky
Page 1 of 1