Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paranormal Activity on Nogales Street

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1740
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Paranormal Activity on Nogales Street Empty
PostSubject: Paranormal Activity on Nogales Street   Paranormal Activity on Nogales Street Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 5:43 am

PARANORMAL ACTIVITY ON NOGALES STREET
By Paul Dale Roberts aka The Demon Warrior
Halo Paranormal Investigations
www.cryptic916.com/
Sacramento Paranormal Help
www.facebook.com/HaloParanormalInvestigations/
Email: jazmaonline@gmail.com
Sacramento Paranormal Haunted Hotline: 916 203 7503

91062149-2915251855184866-4916259797407367168-o" style="width: 250px;height: 250px" border="0" alt=""/>

DEANNA'S LIVE VIDEO FROM THE INVESTIGATION:
www.facebook.com/HaloParanormalInvestigations/videos/278155666483748/

VIDEOS FROM THE INVESTIGATION:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=430pqEQwUxk&feature=youtu.be
www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpGJgmCC-20&feature=youtu.be
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a-8I_CnKpo&feature=youtu.be
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilpXAxOXruM&feature=youtu.be
www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF28-sTik8Q&feature=youtu.be

DEANNA SPOT ON TAROT CARD READING FROM MARCH 20, 2020:
www.facebook.com/HaloParanormalInvestigations/videos/540525049907749/UzpfSTEwMDAwMTAwMjM5MTA5ODpWSzoyODQ2NzIwMjg1NDA1MzAz/

INITIAL REPORT
Date to be there: March 21, 2020 Saturday. Time to be there: 6pm. Contact John Dean Amant.  Case # 7L07Y761H289H8 - investigating Dean's wife's house in Sacramento. Address to be at: xxxxx Nogales Street, Sacramento,CA 98838 / Special Note:  During these trying times of the Coronavirus, we have been ordered with "shelter in place".  But in times of need, Halo Paranormal Investigations must help people in need.  The woman that lives in this house may have had a heart attack because of the demonic presence in this house.  We are here to investigate, to baptize this woman to relieve her from the demonic attachment and to cleanse her home.  We are here to help.  I consider this as "essential".  We are the first responders to this lady in need.

HPI PARANORMAL INVESTIGATORS FIRST RESPONDERS:
Deanna Jaxine Stinson - Moon Goddess/HPI Co-Owner/Psychic Medium;  Paul Dale Roberts - HPI Co-Owner; Mouataz (Moe) Ramadan; Joselma (Josie) Murdock; Daniel Hernandez; Julie Ewens; Big Al.

THE INVESTIGATION:
We broke it up into two teams.  Team Fantasma which consisted of Julie and Daniel.  Team Esoteric which consisted of Big Al, Moe and Josie.  There was two investigative sessions.  The sessions were anywhere from 30 minutes to 40 minutes.  First area to cover is inside the home.  2nd area to cover is the backyard and side openings.  The family has many dogs, it was a pleasure to have the dogs with us in our investigation.  We captured boo coo EVPs.  Big Al captured an EVP outside that said "can I up? or it said "can I hug?"  Deanna detected a rainbow portal in the backyard and the exact spot where she detected the portal is where a tree fell.  Deanna detected a ghost that is attached to a Pontiac car at this residence, but right next to it was another vehicle in which John Amant said there was a ghost attached to that vehicle.  We learned that Lonnie Kirby died in this house and we were shown the bedroom in which he died in.  John Amant says in the other bedroom, he witnessed a dark shadow staring at him from the doorway.  When he saw this entity, he went unconscious and fell at the doorway and broke his leg in 3 places.  Deanna picked up on elemental nature spirits in the backyard and "cowboy" energy.  We captured EVPs of whispering.  Moe captured one that sounded like a growl or mumble and this was captured outside.  On Moe's spirit box the entity called him "honey".  We captured EVPs that said "no" or "yeah".  Julie and Daniel felt cold spots in the bedroom.  We captured another EVP in the bedroom that was a full on sentence.  Another EVP that we captured was the voice of the late Lonnie and Patricia the occupant verified that it was Lonnie's voice.  When we captured the full on sentence EVP, I placed the digital recorder on Patricia's forehead while she laid in bed.  We could not make out the sentence, but it was a male voice.  Daniel said his hair stood up on his arm as the cold spot got near him.   Please watch the videos located above this article to hear the story from the occupant Patricia Kirby-Amant.  Patricia feels that the dark entity in this home may have given her a heart attack.  Daniel was ready with his new IR camera.  Equipment used at this investigation were: digital recorders; night vision goggles; Infrared camera; sound enhancer, spirit box.   Special Note:  When driving to this home, a large convoy of Army hummers were going down the street.  I instantly thought we were under martial law, because of the coronavirus outbreak.  A scary sight indeed.

THE CLEANSING:
Deanna conducted a metaphysical cleansing of the home.  I conducted a Roman Catholic house blessing.  I gave Patricia a sprinkling baptism and then I conducted a holy water hedge of protection prayer on all of the investigators.  I conducted a baptism similar to Affusion (la. affusio), which is a method of baptism where water is poured on the head of the person being baptized. I actually sprinkled the holy water on the whole person (Patricia) to take away her possible attachment.  The word "affusion" comes from the Latin affusio, meaning "to pour on", in this case to sprinkle on.

EMAIL I RECEIVED BELOW:
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2020 7:17 PM
To: Paul Dale Roberts
Subject: Donnie Brooke On The Weird Wacky Wonderful Podcast Show From Wales 🇬🇧 - The Shelly & Bella Show
youtu.be/IMvfAhAdTaw

Donnie Brooke On The Weird Wacky Wonderful Podcast Show - From Wales 🇬🇧. I Feel Like Something BIG In My Life Is About To Happen. I Am Not Sure What It Is. I Have Had NUMEROUS Visitations / Encounters With These "Visitors". My Very First Encounter Was In 2011. The Image I Have From 2011 Had An Additional Anomaly Within It - An Alien Grey EBE (EBEN), But I Did Not Notice It Until November Of 2019. After I Noticed That Additional Anomaly, Alot In My Life Started To Change - Having Premonitions Is One Of Them. I Have NUMEROUS Additional Images Of My Encounters / Visitations From My Interdimensional Lightship Visitors. We Can Never Understand Things Totally Unless We Experience Them, I Am In The Process Of Experiencing A Series Of Amazing Events That I Am Theorizing That Will Take Me To A Major Event In My Life Or An Amazing Awakening. I Am Still Trying To Figure All Of This Out. My Sightings / Encounters / Visitations Have Happened In The Augusta, Georgia (USA 🇺🇸) Area - The CSRA (The Central Savannah River Area). The Events We're Experienced (More Directly) In Downtown Augusta, Ga. - Richmond County & Grovetown, Ga. - Columbia County. I Have Always Said, "Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction"...This Is My Truth - I Know It's Not Fiction.

Donnie Brooke
706-339-1763
donniebrookemacon@gmail.com / donniebrooke@mail.com
Back to top Go down

Paranormal Activity on Nogales Street
Page 1 of 1