Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rocklin Phantom Tapper

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1743
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Rocklin Phantom Tapper Empty
PostSubject: Rocklin Phantom Tapper   Rocklin Phantom Tapper Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2020 5:02 am

Rocklin Phantom Tapper
By Paul Dale Roberts, HPI's Esoteric Detective
Halo Paranormal Investigations
www.cryptic916.com/
Sacramento Paranormal Help
www.facebook.com/HaloParanormalInvestigations/
Email: jazmaonline@gmail.com
Sacramento Paranormal Haunted Hotline: 916 203 7503

119515822-10215130755456955-1615515498044118556-o" style="width: 250px;height: 250px" border="0" alt=""/>

TO SEE THE FULL INVESTIGATION STOP AT SACRAMENTO PARANORMAL HELP HERE:
www.facebook.com/HaloParanormalInvestigations/videos/1024693257965109

VIDEOS FROM THE INVESTIGATION:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6n0908xafE&feature=youtu.be    (THE BRIEFING)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAJovmxs15s&feature=youtu.be
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtZOp4hiXbc&feature=youtu.be
www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwzQMhK8KAQ&feature=youtu.be

INITIAL REPORT:
Date to be there: September 12, 2020, Saturday / Time to be there: 6pm: Contact Person: Casey / Case # 9P16J586T15M87. Address to be at: Rocklin, CA. Activity: They have their own EVPs. They have heard a child laughing, loud pounding on the walls, blinds move on their own, massive fireball came out of the wall and flew around the house.  When we had our initial briefing the occupant Kacie Dietrich played back numerous EVPs that she has captured on her own.  The EVPs were incredible and there were distinct voices of women, men and children.  Listening to the EVPs, gave me chills.

HPI PARANORMAL INVESTIGATORS ROLL CALL:
Deanna Jaxine Stinson aka Wishfire - Psychic Medium - HPI Co-Owner; Paul Dale Roberts aka the Demon Warrior - HPI Co-Owner; Alaceo "Big Al" Rosatano; Heather Colburn; Damian Halsey.  Occupants: Kacie Dietrich, Tom, Cindy.

THE HISTORY:
Their can be many factors why this home is haunted.  It could be attachments to the antiques in this home.  It could be the land.  In fact there is an old hall down the street and Deanna picked up on spiritual activity at this old hall.  Big Al confirmed that this hall is indeed haunted.  Let's look at the history.  

Prior to the California Gold Rush the Nisenan Maidu occupied both permanent villages and temporary summer shelters along the rivers and streams which miners sifted, sluiced, dredged and dammed to remove the gold. Explorer Jedediah Smith and a large party of American fur trappers crossed the Sacramento Valley in late April 1827. The group saw many Maidu villages along the river banks. Deprived of traditional foodstuffs, homesites and hunting grounds by the emigrants, the Nisenan were among the earliest California Indian tribes to disappear.  Note:  Big Al played some Indian drumming music and when this was played in the bedroom, we captured an EVP, as if the entity enjoyed listening to Native American Indian drumming.   During the 1850s, miners sluiced streams and rivers including Secret Ravine which runs through Rocklin. The piles of dredger tailings is still obvious today, between Roseville and Loomis southeast of Interstate 80. Secret Ravine at the area now at the intersection of Ruhkala Road and Pacific Street was later mined for granite, some of which was used as the base course of the California Capitol Building in Sacramento, although the earliest recorded use of the rock was for Fort Mason at San Francisco in 1855.  Special Note: The Griffith Rock Quarry is near this home and we have investigated the Griffith Rock Quarry where many miners were injured or died.  We captured EVP evidence at the Griffith Rock Quarry. Rocklin's history is closely tied to the transcontinental railroad. In 1862, the Pacific Railroad Act granted the Central Pacific Railroad land near Secret Ravine. In 1864, the Central Pacific Railroad completed an extension of its track southwest from Newcastle to Secret Ravine. It named the area Rocklin after its granite quarry, and used the site as a refueling and water stop. The Central Pacific built a roundhouse in 1867.  In 1869, a group of laid-off Chinese railroad workers moved to Secret Ravine to mine and raise vegetables which they sold locally. Due to a growing anti-Chinese sentiment, the Chinese community was driven out in September 1876 after a group of Chinese murdered three individuals near Rocklin. The area was still known as China Gardens as of 1974.  The Rocklin post office opened in 1868.  Finnish immigrants settled in Rocklin starting in the 1870s, and Spanish settlers arriving by way of Hawaii settled in Rocklin in the early 20th century. The town incorporated in 1893.  So you can see there is plenty of history in Rocklin. We have conducted many investigations in Rocklin and I wouldn't be surprised if every home in Rocklin is haunted.  The home we were investigating, across the street were chickens who were very happy walking around their home.  Very happy chickens.

THE INVESTIGATION
We had 3 sets of investigations.  The first one was lead by Heather and the team was called Team Heather.  Team Members: Damian and Heather.  Heather says that when she entered one bedroom a strong scent of jasmine resonated in the air and then it vanished.  Team Wishfire consisted of Deanna aka Wishfire; Big Al and myself.  Heather's team explored the house and my team explored the back yard and front yard.  Team Wishfire obtained some unusual EVPs of a man talking and in one EVP there is a distinct tapping noise.  Deanna detected a ghostly dog and we capture an EVP of a dog barking when there was no dog around barking.  I asked the entity if he is here and he says "here".  The 2nd investigation we had a free for all and was able to explore anywhere we wanted.  Deanna received a tapping on her shoulder and turned around and there was nobody around.  This is why I call him the Rocklin Phantom Tapper.  He tapped Deanna's shoulder and he made a tapping sound on my recorder.  Deanna detected a portal on an antique mirror and I placed my recorder against the mirror and captured an EVP that said "sassy", it was a male voice.  Big Al captured a blue orb on one of his photos and Kacie the occupant, has captured blue orbs before in her home.   In one room, I felt two small hands on my waist and there was no one around and I kept thinking....was that my imagination?

THE BLESSING
Deanna conducted a metaphysical blessing of the house using incense, sage, etc.  I conducted a Roman Catholic house blessing with Kacie.  Kacie walked with me.  I want to thank the occupants for the coffee, pizza and soda!!  This was much appreciated!  After the investigation everything felt peaceful.  We are embraced each other, as we all survived this paranormal adventure.

NEXT CASE
Date to be there: September 19, 2020, Saturday / Time to be there: 6pm. Contact Person: Erik / Case# Y20T9M30H42054. Address to be at: Pioneer, CA / Activity: Dark entity follows him, watches him, messes with his equipment and lately has become threatening. Case given to us by Josh 586-338-3272 Eagle Eye Paranormal Society in Michigan.
Back to top Go down

Rocklin Phantom Tapper
Page 1 of 1