Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Little Trip

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

My Little Trip Empty
PostSubject: My Little Trip   My Little Trip Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 10:06 pm

This summer me(14) my little sister(11) and my dad are on a cross country trip through the US in are RV. I live in florida and I love going to cemetarys and night to get orb photos. So I decided it would be cool to go to to some haunted places in diffrent states. So this hole trip I have been using the haunted places index and so far 3 hauntings.
1st we went to Wal-Mart Store on Flammang Dr- Crossroads shopping center and stayed the night in the parking lot. We went into the store about midnight but nothing was out of the ordenary.

So we left later that night I was watching TV with my sister and my dad was taking a shower. When I noticed my bed was vibrating then it started to shake! At first I thought it was just my dad jumping around trying to get dressed. Then I turned over and saw that nothing else in the RV was shaking! So I jumped up and it stop. I didnt tell anyone else just incase something else happend. So the next moring about 9:00 I was eating breackfeast and my dad asked me what I wanted last night. I asked what he ment? He said last night after he went to bed he said someone was shaking his mattress like I would if I wanted him to get up but since I didnt say anything he just went back to sleep. I was so amzed I jumped up and ran back into the store. I probly walked in circles for 2 hours when I finaly gave up I was walking to the checkout counter when I felt like somthing was behinde me I turned around no one was there except a lady checking out and the check out lady. So I turned back around and just as I did I heard somthing giggle right next to my ear. It was so freaky!

Then a few days later we were looking for some of the listed places in Keystone South Dakota when we found the first school house of the town. I thought it was a cool place to check out. Later my little sister went out to play in the playground in the school yard. I could see here from the window. She was playing on the merry-go-round when I noticed here get off to go look and a chipmunck she saw. Then I turned away. About 1 minute later I noticed here runing up to the RV with this Crazy scared look on here face! When see first came in she was just yelling stuff like crazy! Things like "It keepet sping" and "She jumped off". Finaly she was able to tell us what happend. She said she was play on the merry-go-round when she saw a chipmunk. So she jumped off to see it closer. She said after it ran off she noticed the merry-go-round out of the corner of here eye. She said It was still sping and getting faster! So she turned around and there on the merry-go-round she saw some one stand and then jump of.

I asked here tons of questions just to make sure she wasent pulling my leg but here describtion was so good. She said It was only about 3 seconds long but she said it had to be a girl but It didnt have legs or a head. So I asked why she said it was a girl? And see said because it was wearing a dress. She said it was a white dress with blue fringe and the bottom. She said it was solid like a normal person but without a head. Then I jumped off and and turned into legs with white socks with fringe like the kind on the dress with tan shoes. Then It dissepered. So later I went out and got tons of orbs all over the grounds. Im going back tonight!

Then Yesterday we went to the Bullock Hotel. We were walking around and met this old guy who worked there and he was nice enough to give us are own privet tore! When heard some storys and got some ghost orbs. When we went down stairs we were looking at the old stone from the orignal building. When I heard the some one coming down the stairs. Then I saw the stairs start to move forward like some one was coming down! I was so spooked I called the guy to come hear and he rushed over. When he saw the stairs he just smield and say oh yay this happends all the time. I turned and looked at him. I was like what do you mean this happends all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow night were going to spend the night in the hotel!

By: brandonaitcheson@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

My Little Trip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: In The News :: General Stories-
Jump to: