Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Experience

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Another Experience Empty
PostSubject: Another Experience   Another Experience Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 11:17 am

A few nights ago(Jan. 2005) I was doing a google search on my sister inlaw. She was murdered in October(2005) in Pace, Florida, and every few weeks I will check the local papers to see if there are any new reports.

To keep a short story short, I was sitting here at my desk, my children were in the other room. My son likes to try to sneak up on me and scare me, especially while I am reading these pages~So when I heard someone breathing hard, four quick panting like exhales, and felt the hair move on my neck I just assumed it was him. I jokingly threw my hand back(thinking I'd catch him by the shirt) and said "Okay, that's it!!!I'm gonna knock you out!" My daughter called out from the other room "Mom...Who are you going to knock out?"

The hair on my neck started to stand up as I turned in my chair. They were both sitting on the couch reading Calvin and Hobbs...IN THE OTHER ROOM!!!

I just replied "I guess...umm...nobody."

I told them what happened. My daughter asked if I thought it was Auntie Pamela, or if it was our other ghost. I said I did not know, but whoever it was sure spooked me.

By: beanhead36@juno.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Another Experience
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: In The News :: General Stories-
Jump to: