Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kushtaka and the Alaskan Triangle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1742
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Kushtaka and the Alaskan Triangle Empty
PostSubject: Kushtaka and the Alaskan Triangle   Kushtaka and the Alaskan Triangle Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 10:32 pm

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI's Esoteric Detective
Halo Paranormal Investigations
www.cryptic916.com/
Sacramento Paranormal Help
www.facebook.com/HaloParanormalInvestigations/
Email: jazmaonline@gmail.com
HPI Schedule: jazmaonline.boards.net/thread/1748/hpi-schedule-2021
Sacramento Paranormal Haunted Hotline: 916 203 7503

caleb-lindley-kushtaka-black-and-white" style="width: 250px;height: 250px" border="0" alt=""/>

My father and my step-mother Cindy have been to Alaska a few times.  They took the cruise around Alaska with stops at Victoria, British Columbia; Juneau; Ketchikan; Glacier Bay and Skagway. They were amazed at the icy fjords that tower over the Pacific Ocean.  The sight of snowy peaks that stretch out all the way to the horizon.  So many sightings of wonder as eagles nest along the coastal forests or getting lucky and seeing a 30 ton whale gliding along next to your ship.  My father and Cindy enjoyed the cruises that were provided by Norwegian Cruise Lines.  Juneau is part of the Alaska Triangle.  A place of very strange happenings.  This is a place where 16,000 people have vanished and most without a trace.  The Alaska Triangle is known for alien abductions, Bigfoot sightings and vanishing airplanes.  In fact in 1972, Congressman Hale Bogg's private aircraft vanished without a trace.

On October 16, 1972, Boggs was aboard a twin engine Cessna 310 along with Representative Begich.  The Cessna 310 disappeared while flying from Anchorage to Juneau. Their flight route was sending them straight into the Alaskan Triangle.  On board were Russell Brown, the aide to Begich and the pilot, Don Jonz.  The four on this plane were headed for a campaign fundraiser for Begich.

The search for the missing aircraft and the four men was conducted by the US Coast Guard, Navy, Army, Air Force, Civil Air Patrol.  For the search, civilian fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters were utilized. 

The Cessna was required to carry an emergency locator transmitter per Alaska state law and federal law.  Either they did not have a transmitter or the transmitter was not working.  No transmission signal was every detected or heard.  After 39 days, the search for the 4 men was suspended.   No wreckage of the aircraft or the 4 missing men were ever found, it was like they flew into a portal and vanished from our reality forever.  To this day, no wreckage has ever been found.  When my father and my step-mother Cindy were in Juneau, they stopped off at a bar and heard all kinds of stories about the Alaskan Triangle and that it was very easy to disappear if you wander off into the Triangle.  Some of the Juneau locals believe that there is definitely a portal inside the Triangle and that UFOs go in and out of the portal.  They believe the portal is caused by the crossroads of a leyline.  Some of the locals believe that the UFOs are to blame for some of the disappearances, if not all of the disappearances.  The locals also say that Bigfoot either is in cahoots with aliens and UFOs or is some kind of worker for extraterrestrials.  When UFOs are sighted, sometimes Bigfoot is seen afterwards.  A gentleman from Alaska named Larry Stillwater says that he once saw a hovering UFO inside the Alaskan Triangle and it beamed down slowly a Bigfoot looking creature and the creature ran off into the woods, while the UFO took off straight into the sky.  Larry was hunting during the time he saw this incident.  Larry says it happened 10 years ago, but it's still fresh on his mind and he can still visualize the sighting.

During my time when I worked with the California Department of Fish and Wildlife, I was the Custodian of Records.  I assisted lawyers, judges and law enforcement personnel in obtaining sensitive documents for their court cases.  Many times I assisted the Alaskan State Troopers and there was one trooper (no name mentioned) that told me that he was working inside the Alaskan Triangle and heard a woman crying for help.  The trooper ran over to where he heard the woman and to his shock and dismay, he saw an odd large creature about 5 feet tall and had an otter's face. The trooper pulled out his weapon, just in case this creature made an aggressive move towards him.  The creature then made a high pitch whistling sound and moved quickly towards the water and vanished.  The trooper felt it was a Kushtaka.  What is a Kushtaka?  See below.

Kushtakas are shape-shifters capable of assuming human form and many times over, they will take the form of an otter.  Eye witnesses say that a Kushtaka can take the form of any kind of otter.  Some people say they are vicious creatures who enjoy tricking Tlingit sailors and sending the sailors to their demise.  The other locals say they are friendly and helpful.  Some Kushtaka have saved people from freezing to death.  Legend has it that when a person is in need of emergency help, a Kushtaka will look like a friendly otter, or take the form of the victim's family member and save them from an icy death.  Other legends say that they will do cruel things, like make the sound of a baby and lure a victim to their death in a nearby river.  The Kushtaka is known to kill a person and tear them into shreds.  Kushtakas also are known to transform their human victim into a Kushtaka.  So the stories of Kushtakas are either good or they are bad.  If you run into a Kushtaka, it is best to avoid them.  The trooper that saw the Kushtaka was fortunate to be able to tell his story.

Before I close out this article.  The strangest story out of Juneau, Alaska is from a gentleman named Merc Henderson.  Merc claims that when he was 10 years old and the time Merc was talking to the trooper, he was in his 60s, he encountered an otter looking creature, a possible Kushtaka and it was gathering sticks with what looked like a Wendigo with antlers.  Wendigos are known in Canada and is it possible that two cryptids are working together gathering sticks?  Merc tells an incredible story.  Merc said the Wendigo spotted him and hissed at him and both cryptids ran off into the woods, as Merc's father carrying a shotgun approached Merc and stood by his side. His father did not see the cryptids.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1