Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Haunted Diary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1743
Registration date : 2009-05-17

The Haunted Diary Empty
PostSubject: The Haunted Diary   The Haunted Diary Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2022 11:56 pm

The Haunted Diary
Paul Dale Roberts, HPI's Esoteric Detective
Halo Paranormal Investigations
www.cryptic916.com/
Email: jazmaonline@gmail.com
HPI Schedule: jazmaonline.boards.net/thread/1748/hpi-schedule-2021
Sacramento Paranormal Haunted Hotline: 916 203 7503

Date of Call: 7/25/2022. Time of Call: 13:12 pm (Pacific Standard Time). Lori Gaines from Akron, Ohio says that she went to an estate sale in her neighborhood and purchased this old diary that was written by the deceased woman of the house. Lori liked the way the diary looked. The diary cover had flowers, it looked old and the cursive writing was quite unique. Lori bought the diary for $20.00. Lori felt the diary sitting on her coffee table would be a good conversation piece. Lori read part of the diary and the daily writings were definitely not a thriller. There were inserts of when she was walking her dog, or when she went to the grocery store and what she purchased at the grocery store. The entrees were quite mundane. The diary was definitely a nice conversation piece, but not a sit-down thriller. After Lori purchased the diary, she started noticing a shadow moving about her house. Kitchen cabinet doors were being opened. Footsteps were heard in the hallway. Knockings on the walls.

On one occasion, the table in which the diary was placed, started shaking. Lori thought there was an earthquake. Lori asked me if I thought her home was haunted. My answer...most definitely! Lori asked if being in possession of the diary could be the cause and my answer...absolutely!! What is happening is the deceased lady who wrote this diary, cherished her diary. The diary reflects her life and her claim to immortality is through this diary. This spirit is not at rest and is very concerned about the welfare of her diary. The spirit does not want this diary destroyed or ruined and she will continue to haunt this home, until her diary is in a safe place. The spirit will also not enter the light as long as this diary sits on Lori's coffee table. I explained to Lori that when I was younger, I used to keep a diary. In fact, I started writing a diary at the age of 8 years old (1963) and continued to 1994. I had issues in which my roommates of my past would sneak around and read my diary. When I got married the 2nd time around, my ex-wife would also read my diary. Finally in 1994, I stopped writing a diary and wanted to make sure my diaries were in a safe place. I donated some of my diaries to the California State Library - California Section. The rest of my diaries went to the Library of Congress - Register of Copyrights as "unpublished works". I now knew that my diaries were safe and safe from prying eyes. I told Lori to look up the Ohio State Library and donate the diary to this library. Every state has a state library and they will collect diaries, personal letters, military records and even in some cases family photo albums.

I told Lori to immediately contact the Ohio State Library and tell them that you will be shipping over a diary for their safe keeping. When the diary is out of Lori's hands and in a safe place, the haunting will stop and the spirit of the lady will go into the light. I know how I feel about my diaries, if I were to kick the bucket and I knew that my diaries were in an unsafe place, I would also refuse to go into the light and hang around to make sure my diaries were in a safe place. When people write in a diary, they are sharing their life story and it's the essence of their immortality.

This is what the California State Library - California Section says on their website:
Are you looking for books on California history? We can help! In addition to our manuscripts, ephemera, periodicals, photos and other resources, we have over 80,000 California history-related books, making our collection one of the largest of its kind in the world. In our stacks, we have early cookbooks, diaries, county histories, and much more. To fully explore our books, please consult the library catalog or contact us.

What is interesting about this case, is that the story is similar to a story that happened in Nebraska. A woman in Nebraska during the 1980s, went into an antique store and purchased a grandfather clock. When she placed the grandfather clock in her home, things started happening, doors slamming, something big is walking across the roof and when they go outside, there is nothing there. Invisible physical assaults were happening. When the woman brought the grandfather clock back to the antique store, the haunting stopped. Many times I hear that inanimated objects may be haunted and with the case of the grandfather clock, it seems to be the case. Lori is going to donate the diary to the Ohio State Library and she will be in touch with me and let me know if the haunting stops.
Back to top Go down

The Haunted Diary
Page 1 of 1