Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haunted Mitzpa Hotel, Clown Motel & the Bodie Hotel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1743
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Haunted Mitzpa Hotel, Clown Motel & the Bodie Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Haunted Mitzpa Hotel, Clown Motel & the Bodie Hotel   Haunted Mitzpa Hotel, Clown Motel & the Bodie Hotel Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2022 10:38 pm

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI's Esoteric Detective
Halo Paranormal Investigations
www.cryptic916.com/
Email: jazmaonline@gmail.com
HPI Schedule: jazmaonline.boards.net/thread/1748/hpi-schedule-2021
Sacramento Paranormal Haunted Hotline: 916 203 7503

Two of HPI's finest went out on their own to investigate the haunted Mitzpa Hotel, The World-Famous Clown Motel and the Bodie Motel. The two HPI paranormal agents were Ryan Privee - HPI Youtube Documentarian and Mike Ouilhon - HPI Security. If you ever decide to investigate these places for yourself, please see the addresses below:

Mizpah Hotel
100 N Main Street
Tonopah, NV 89049

The World-Famous Clown Motel
521 N Main Street
Tonopah, NV 89049

The Bodie Hotel
287 Main Street Hwy 395
Bridgeport, CA 93517

Now let's get to the story. You are probably wondering why I didn't go. Well, let's say I can't be everywhere and luckily for me, I have very dedicated investigators that don't wait around for an investigation and will take the initiation to go out and investigate for themselves. Ryan was very good in giving me a blow-by-blow report on the investigation through Facebook messenger. Ryan provided many videos of the investigation and with my communication with Ryan, I was virtually there with them, experiencing everything they were experiencing. You can see some of those videos at Ryan's Youtube Channel. See links below:

Spirit Talk: Ghostly Encounters by Ryan Privee
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioGPf-y13kg

You can see some of the top investigative videos here:
www.youtube.com/shorts/ppgFqImbVKw
Mitzpah Hotel Investigation

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioGPf-y13kg
Bodie Hotel Investigation

Mike and Ryan obtained many EVPs at all of the locations that they investigated. When people say these hotels are hunted, they are not whistling dixie. Let's look into the history of the Mizpah Hotel and see why it may be haunted. The Mizpah Hotel saloon open in 1907 and the hotel opened soon after. The hotel was also a part-time brothel and a prostitute named Rose worked her suite on the 5th floor. Unfortunately for Rose is that she had a jealous lover stalking her and when he discovered she was sleeping around for money, he came into her suite and strangled and stabbed her to death. Many locals and guests at the hotel have encountered Rose. Rose as a ghost is now known at the Lady in Red, she is seen wearing a red dress. Her ghost can be a combination of residual energy and intelligent energy. When Rose was alive, they say that she was very sweet and kind and she was known to be generous. There are reports where guests have seen her walking the hallway and she is looking straight ahead and does not notice the guest. I believe this to be residual energy. Other reports from guests are saying that they have a verbal interaction with her. I would say that is intelligent energy.

MITZPAH HOTEL TOMMYKNOCKERS
Legend has it that male guests have heard the Lady in Red whisper sweet nothings in their ears. This happens a lot in the elevator that goes from the lobby to her suite. Some male guests have found a pearl underneath their pillow. The pearls are believed to be a necklace that she once wore, and the necklace was destroyed when her ex-lover strangled her. The Lady in Red would be in control of 3 rooms on the 5th floor, they are 502, 503 and 504. These 3 rooms are said to be very haunted, and the owners of this hotel, have made Room 504 as the official Lady in Red room. Other ghosts in the Mizpah are 2 miners who died a tragic death at the Tonopah Mine. Legend has it that they died in the mine from a cave-in and now haunt the hotel, because they loved being at this hotel. The Mitzpah Hotel Tommyknockers also enjoy pounding on walls and rocks, as if they are still working in the mines.

THE CLOWN MOTEL
The next place we can talk about is the Clown Motel. The Clown Motel opened up in 1985. Sister and brother Leona and Leroy David built this motel in memory of their father, Clarence David. Clarence was obsessed with clowns and collected any kind of clown doll or figurine that he could find. He had a collection of 150 clowns in his home. Now that Travel Channel's Ghost Adventures has been there, there are hundreds of people donating their clowns to the motel. Next door to the motel is the Tonopah cemetery and legend has it that this motel is haunted. I heard about this hotel a long time ago. My half-brother Joseph (Joe) Anthony Soyo with some of his college buddies has stayed in this motel. They spent the night at the motel and the next morning headed over to Las Vegas for gambling and enjoying Vegas night life entertainment. Joe did tell me while he was at the Clown Motel, he did see 3 dolls that moved their heads on their own. Joe's college friend Keith claimed he saw moving shadows in his room and one of the shadows slipped underneath his bed. His bed also shook when the shadow entity slid underneath his bed.

TONOPAH PLAGUE DOCTOR
I believe the whole town of Tonopah is haunted. In 1907 they had the Tonopah Plague that killed many and a ghostly plague doctor has been seen walking around by the cemetery. Tonopah is a legendary town and with legends there are stories that fall into the gray area. Case in point, it is said that Wyatt Earp was a Tonopah saloon keeper. Wyatt left Tonopah before the saloon was built. It is said that Jack Dempsey was a bouncer in the saloon. Jack says he has never been to Tonopah. It is said that Howard Hughes proposed to Jean Peters at the Mitzpah Hotel. In reality Howard did propose to Jean, but not in the Mitzpah Hotel, he proposed to her in the streets of Tonopah.

Now let's talk about the final hotel. The Bodie Hotel. Let me tell you anything near the ghost town of Bodie is extremely haunted. I once investigated the town of Bodie and you can see my findings at the link below:
www.costaricantimes.com/bodies-kate-minus-two-derringer/51126

LOLA OF THE BODIE HOTEL
When Mike and Ryan investigated the Bodie Hotel, they obtained many EVPs. There was a time when Mike became very emotional during the investigation, when the entities were centering themselves around Mike. There was a ghost hunting group that investigated the Bodie Hotel and they heard footsteps and people talking at the floor above them. This ghost hunting group first thought the hotel had phroggers, but when they went up to that floor, there was no one there. This ghost hunting group also acquired many EVPs. Darren Linden from Lake Tahoe, CA says that when he stayed at the Bodie Hotel, he came across a ghostly red-haired little girl running down the hallway and vanished into the wall. Darren's wife claimed to have seen the little girl and the little girl said: "Hi, my name is Lola". Lola the red-haired ghost then turned around and walked away. Darren's wife just thought that Lola was a guest of the hotel and that her parents were nearby. She didn't think nothing of it.

HISTORY OF THE BODIE HOTEL
A quick history lesson about the Bodie Hotel. The hotel was built in 1880. The hotel before it was a hotel, was also used as a brothel and boarding house. They moved the hotel from Bodie, CA to Bridgeport, CA in 1920. 400 people live in the town of Bridgeport.

FINAL CLOSE-OFF:
Mike and Ryan had a very memorable investigation and I can only thank them for sharing their story with the world and allowing me to be virtually with them during their investigation.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1