Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Strange Case in Roseville

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1745
Registration date : 2009-05-17

The Strange Case in Roseville Empty
PostSubject: The Strange Case in Roseville   The Strange Case in Roseville Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2022 5:22 am

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI's Esoteric Detective
Halo Paranormal Investigations
www.cryptic916.com/
Email: jazmaonline@gmail.com
HPI Schedule: jazmaonline.boards.net/thread/1748/hpi-schedule-2021
Sacramento Paranormal Haunted Hotline: 916 203 7503

VIDEO BRIEFING FROM THE CLIENT:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev8RJkfiZVI

INITIAL REPORT:
Date to be there: November 19, 2022, Saturday. Time to be there: 6pm. Occupant named: Man. Address: Roseville, CA. Case number: 9C167558V308. Activity: Man had a coin in his hand and it burned his hand and then he saw that ashes were around his hand. He feels he has an attachment. Sometimes he has hallucinations of an entity in his home. Entity has attacked his wife and daughter. Entity causes him to move his body and he can't control it. He has heard disembodied voices of a man and woman talking. Investigation and cleansing is needed.

HPI INVESTIGATORS ROLL CALL:
Legend: NR - New Recruits
We had 8 investigators at this investigation, including myself. They were: Alaceo "Big Al" Rosatano - Lead Investigator; Paul Dale Roberts - HPI Co-Owner; Catherine "Cat" Defazio & her girlfriend also named "Cat" - NR; Logan and his girlfriend - NR; Lincoln Sievers - NR; Leanne Shriver Leighty - Senior Investigator.

Special Note:
Lincoln Sievers is a college student and is writing a report on the paranormal.

THE INVESTIGATION:
This was a large home in Roseville. Lots of area to cover. We had a briefing with Man. Man explained to us, he had paranormal issues a long time ago. His personal life was filled with sorrow and anger and there were times that he tried to commit suicide. Man feels he has an attachment. Catherine Defazio committed herself to counseling Man and his family and provided information to them on how to brighten up their household, to make things better for the family in whole. Big Al, Leanne and myself did a sweep of the whole home, going room-to-room attempting to get EVPs. We were unsuccessful in obtaining any EVPs. This does not mean that there is nothing haunting the home or attached to Man, it could be that the entity or entities are simply hiding from us. We were not able to take any photos to see if there were any anomalies in our photos. Man's father would not allow any photos in this home, but I was able to interview Man on video. See video footage at the beginning of this article. After our investigation was over, Man treated us to Little Caesars vegetarian pizza and cheese pizza, with orange Tang to chase it down. Thank you, Man and family for providing us with pizza.

THE CLEANSING:
I gave Man a full submersion baptism in his bathtub. Man said he felt much better after the baptism. I also conducted a Roman Catholic house blessing with Man. I pray that this family finds the peace that is needed.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1