Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michelle Paykel - Investigator:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Michelle Paykel - Investigator: Empty
PostSubject: Michelle Paykel - Investigator:   Michelle Paykel - Investigator: Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 11:57 am

Michelle Paykel - Investigator: Michelle%20Paykel

I was born in San Francisco, CA but moved to the Sacramento area before I was a year old. I attended Del Campo High School and went on to American River and, Sacramento State College in which I studied Business and Dramatic Arts.

These are some of the experiences that I have had. I have always had a liking for the supernatural and paranormal activities ever since I was about eight years old, when I saw my first apparition. It was my Grandfather who had past away in our home in Carmichael. Before he had passed away he would come to the door of my bedroom and stand there and say good night. After he had passed away I would be visited by this glowing figure with my Grandfather's hat. It wouldn't make any noise but just stand there in the doorway for a brief moment and then slip away. At first, I admit I was scared. It wasn't until later that I figured out that it was my departed Grandfather saying goodnight to me like he did when he was alive. Years later, the night my father passed away, my husband at the time and I were in the bedroom next to my father's. All of sudden we heard drawers opening and closing and things moving around in my father's room. No one else was in there or home for that matter. We both looked at each other asking each other if they had heard it. When I look back on it now, I wish I had gone into the room, but at the time I was too afraid to look. They say that you are more susceptible to seeing ghosts when you are younger. This was proven to me
when my daughter had seen my father after he had passed away. She was about 2-3 years old when I was holding her on my lap on our front porch. This was the same house in which I saw my Grandfather years earlier. My daughter was facing the kitchen window. She started smiling and waving and giggling. I had asked her who she was laughing at. She told me that she saw Grandpa in the kitchen. Mind you that my father had passed away. Of course I turned around and saw nothing. But she did.

Being a part of H.P.I. has given me a chance to find out more about what we can't always see. I look forward to welcoming all the new members and of course all the new and exciting investigations that we encounter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Michelle Paykel - Investigator:
Page 1 of 1