Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evil Eyes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Evil Eyes Empty
PostSubject: Evil Eyes   Evil Eyes Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2023 3:51 am

Evil Eyes
Paul Dale Roberts, HPI's Esoteric Detective
Halo Paranormal Investigations
www.cryptic916.com/
Email: jazmaonline@gmail.com
Sacramento Paranormal Haunted Hotline: 916 203 7503

PARANORMAL HOTLINE CALL:
Date: 9/16, 2022. Time 13:03 Hours. Caller: Gerard Tremblay from Houston, Texas.

THE VISIT TO MARIE LAVEAU'S TOMB:
Gerard tells me that his wife and daughter visited New Orleans and had a great time sightseeing. One of their last visits was the Lafayette Cemetery #1 in which Marie Laveau - Voodoo Queen is buried. By the demanding request and insistence of his daughter they visited Lafayette Cemetery. Gerard's daughter insisted in seeing the grave of Marie Laveau. Gerard's daughter who I will call Lucy (not her real name) in this article, became fascinated with Marie Laveau when she was portrayed in the TV show American Horror Story. When Gerard and his family came upon Marie Laveau's grave site/tomb, Gerard's daughter kissed Marie's tomb and placed a gold chain offering at the gravesite. Lucy also said some sort of chant at the gravesite. Gerard asked Lucy what that was all about and Lucy merely said..."aww, nothing" and giggled. Special Note: Jean Lafitte, the pirate is also buried in an unknown grave at Lafayette Cemetery. On my mother's side of the family, she has family connections to the family of Lafitte and makes claim that she is related to the pirate.

ACTIVITY:
Gerard tells me that one month later after their vacation to New Orleans, his home had become haunted. Gerard tells me that the family started hearing footsteps in the house around 2am to 3am. When Gerard went to investigate, there was no one around. On one night, there was thumping in the bedroom closet. Gerard got out of bed and opened up the closet door and encountered a male entity with the most scariest eyes. Gerard called the entity "Evil Eyes". Gerard says that the entity's eyes projected nothing but evil. After this incident, the next day Gerard's wife had a severe case of COVID. Gerard wonders if the entity had anything to do with this. On another night, while eating at the dinner table, Gerard was looking out in the patio from the dinner table and could see "Evil Eyes" wandering around in the backyard. Gerard's daughter went into a trance and chanted the same thing that she chanted at Marie's gravesite. Gerard says sometimes the bed covers are pulled off of them. Gerard says that he was hit hard by an invisible fist to his back. Other things have happened, there was a fire on the stove and Gerard had a hard time putting out the fire. Plates have slid off the dinner table. Water faucets have turned on by themselves. Gerard said he had enough and wanted to know what he could do to combat Evil Eyes.

THE CLEANSING:
Since I just can't get on a plane and head out to Houston, I assisted Gerard by phone. I had Gerard pick up 12 angel figurines from his Dollar Tree Store. I had Gerard dip the angel figurines into holy water and say a "protection prayer" to each angel. I then had Gerard place the 12 angel figurines at all openings of his home, such as windows and doorways. After doing this, I had Gerard step in the middle of his home and say a protection prayer out loud and take back control of his house. To ask for God's angels to be the soldiers of his family and protect his family through this crisis and banish the entity from his home. Lucy was physically attacked by Evil Eyes and on one particular day with tears in her eyes, gave Gerard a book called "Dark Rituals: Black Magic Spell Book." Gerard had Lucy rebaptized with a full submersion baptism and I had Gerard spray the book with holy water and then place the book in the fireplace and set it on fire.

THE FOLLOW-UP:
On December 4, 2022, I talked with Gerard and Gerard said that his household was back to normal. There were no more sightings of Evil Eyes and his daughter has made amends to the family and promises that she will never again dabble in the black arts. Gerard thanked me for getting him through these dark times in his household. Case closed.

Back to top Go down

Evil Eyes
Page 1 of 1