Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paul Dale Roberts - Ghost Writer / Investigator/ Demonologist:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Paul Dale Roberts - Ghost Writer / Investigator/ Demonologist: Empty
PostSubject: Paul Dale Roberts - Ghost Writer / Investigator/ Demonologist:   Paul Dale Roberts - Ghost Writer / Investigator/ Demonologist: Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 11:59 am

Paul Dale Roberts - Ghost Writer / Investigator/ Demonologist: Paul%20Dale%20Roberts

Paul Dale Roberts served in the US Army from 1973 to 1976 working with C.I.D. (Criminal Investigation Division), D.S.T. (Drug Suppression Team). From 1979 to 1986 he re-enlisted in the US Army, but this time with Military Intelligence as an Intelligence Analyst with the Photo Interpretation Center in Seoul, Korea. Later Paul became an OPFOR (Opposing Forces) Soviet Threat Instructor teaching elite troops like the Navy Seals, Army`s Special Forces, Army`s Airborne Rangers on how to use a variety of Soviet made weapons.

Paul has also been involved with the entertainment industry as a professional dancer and doing dancing appearances in movies and commercials during the 70s and 80s. Paul is now involved in the promoting of aspiring writers and artists who are trying to break into animation and comic books through his website Jazma Online! www.jazmaonline.com In fact his 1996 comic book The Legendary Dark Silhouette is being prepared to be made into a movie by independent movie producer Howard Nash and the first internet ad for the movie can be seen here:

www.jazmaonline.com/lds_movie.asp

Paul is a freelance writer and has written travel articles, comic book reviews, paranormal stories on ghosts and UFOs. In fact Paul recently has been a guest on the X-Zone, a Canadian paranormal radio show discussing the connection between Military Intelligence and UFOs. He has also been a guest 4 times on Spirits, Wine and Song paranormal radio show in Sonoma, California, hosted by Carla Heine. Paul`s real job is an office manager for a government agency. He enjoys traveling the world and has been to over 40 countries and territories from Moscow to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Paul`s other recreational activities has been taking lessons to fly a Cessna airplane, helicopter, he still has not gotten his pilot`s license. He recently learned how to skydive and ever once in a while he does some rappelling, he recently rappelled down Moaning Caverns. Last, but not least Paul was also a firefighter for the California Division of Forestry in Colfax, California. After coming close to getting burned in a major fire in the Sierras, Paul decided to take a cushy office job with the government and stay away from the heat.
Kristen Sheley - Historian / Investigator:

I grew up in Beaverton, Oregon, a suburb of Portland that is best known for being the World Headquarters of Nike. After an uneventful childhood, I went off to college at the University of Oregon to earn a journalism degree. Then, jaded by the world of contemporary media, I earned a Masters of Education to teach high school English. A job offer took me from my hometown to Sacramento in 2003, and I`ve been here since. In my ``free`` time, I write fiction and am the author of a YA series called ``Partners in Time``, which you can easily find at the local Amazon.com, Barnes & Nobel, etc.

Regarding ghosts, I have been interested in those since I can remember. I was quite the reader as a child and devoured fiction and non-fiction books about haunted places and ghosts. For a time, my mom fretted about me because the non-fiction books on ghosts were set next to books on demons and the occult in our local library. As I grew up, I collected articles in The Oregonian newspaper about haunted locations (local or otherwise) that were printed, usually around Halloween, and loved the show ``Unsolved Mysteries`` for the occasional pieces they had about haunted places. In high school, I spent a semester doing a 60 page research paper on ghosts, impressing a teacher who thought that the selection of such a topic would not be taken seriously.

During my teenage journalistic endeavors, I wrote a story about the haunted McLoughlan House in Oregon City , Ore. for my high school`s newspaper, interviewing the curator-at-the-time about her experiences there. I also wrote a story about the haunted auditorium in South Eugene High School for the UO`s student newspaper, after a tip from a college roommate, and was able to track down a student who had possibly captured the ghost on film.

Article URL: www.uoregon.edu/~bmurray/ghost1.html

In spite of being in many authentically haunted places, however, I have yet to see or sense anything strange. I want that experience – but I am also supremely skeptical and logical, trying to find earthy reasons and explanations for supernatural activity. I suppose that makes me a ``skeptical believer`` and something that is probably a good attitude to have when conducting investigations.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Paul Dale Roberts - Ghost Writer / Investigator/ Demonologist:
Page 1 of 1