Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mike Walker/Valley Springs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Mike Walker/Valley Springs Empty
PostSubject: Mike Walker/Valley Springs   Mike Walker/Valley Springs Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2023 5:08 am

Message from Mike Walker:

Good evening Paul.

My neighbor/Friend Armida Marie told me to reach out to you.
I bought my home in October 2020, it’s only 10yrs old. I never experienced anything in my home until I was dating someone the last 9 months.

I have seen a shadow figure run out the corner of my eye a couple times. And I was have a reoccurring dream of a werewolf about 9’ tall, black hair, red eyes, and I can see him open my back slider, walk past my dog, and go in my room where I am sleeping. I open my eyes(in my dream) and he is standing there staring at me with his mouth open showing his teeth but not attacking me. This dream happened about 3 times in one week.
Well I am no longer dating this woman and I would like to have my house saged. I’m not sure what is all involved with that, but Armida says you are her go to.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Mike

Message from Paul Dale Roberts
Mike, you are a good distance from me. I actually do not sage any homes. I perform a Roman Catholic house blessing. I am sending you a link to an article I wrote called "Self-Blessing Your Home". Read the sections "Roman Catholic House Blessing" and "Self Blessing of a Home". Read the self blessing article and you can actually bless your own home. Here is my article: https://www.costaricantimes.com/spiritually-cleansing-your-home/70345

Also, I am the Location Scout for Northern California for Ghost Adventures. Your case sounds interesting, would you be interested in having Ghost Adventures investigate your home?

Special Note: I have already notified Justin West of Ghost Adventures.
Back to top Go down

Mike Walker/Valley Springs
Page 1 of 1