Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gettysburg...Oct. 29th,1999

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Gettysburg...Oct. 29th,1999 Empty
PostSubject: Gettysburg...Oct. 29th,1999   Gettysburg...Oct. 29th,1999 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 12:23 am

I have always been drawn to Gettysburg. My 1st visit was in June of 1997. My husband, 2 best friends and I made plans to visit the hallowed grounds. We all believe in ghost and were hoping to experience something. Of course when Kat and I are together we seem to attract ghosts. We did get pictures and video. However that isn't what I am writing about...

Anyway a couple years later when my 2 best friends and I came to Pa. for another visit naturally we had to visit Gettysburg again. So we headed out to Gettysburg with a couple of destinations in mind. Devil's Den, the Slaughter Pen and, (of course) Triangle Field. Needless to say we didn't make but 2 of these stops... It was nice out especially for late October. We hit Devil's Den first. Nothing unusual happened. So we went to Triangle Field. My 2 friends( Kat & Carol) and I knew all the stories about electrical equipment failing. So we took a video camera, a tape recorder, and a camera with us. Kat headed of toward the left corner, Carol stayed up near the gate and I head foward down the little path toward the rock formation at the bottom of the slope. We had the place all to ourselves or so we thought.

I will say this now I have never had another experience like the one I am about to discribe...and I never want this to happen again!

When I got to the bottom of the slope I panned around to show the view. Kathy was off to my right and Carol was up in front of me. I stood there for a couple of seconds and then I got this odd feeling. At first it was just goose flesh but then it became more. I started getting feeling, emotions and they were not MINE!!! I was scared, angry, homesick, and tired! I didn't understand why I was here. I also knew that I wasn't going to make it. But I had to be brave. The next instant I felt a burning pain right at the top of my right leg. It felt like I'd been shot! I remember crying and knowing it was over. Then after what felt like hours but was only 3 minutes. I felt the emotions just fade away. I found that I really was crying and was real shaky. I throw my hand up in the air and walked right back up to where we had left the car. I had had enough.

At the same time I am having my "moment". My friend Kat is walking over near the tree line to my right with the tape recorder. She heard something off to her left so she went to investigate the sound. As she got closer she heard the sounds of guns cocking and a shot coming from in front of her. Over active imagination...NOT! Well that was enough for her too.

We met at the van and discussed our experiences. Carol had gotten a creepy feeling so she snapped a couple of pictures. Kat and I were both amazed to hear each other experience. We listened to the recording and you can clearly hear the sounds of people murmuring and the sounds of guns!! It was also at that time that Kat and I noticed that without planning it, She had worn a dark blue shirt and I had word a light grey shirt!

So, we left Gettysburg that day. Later on that day we discovered that I had a hugh bruise on my upper right leg! In the exact spot I had "gotten shot". I have yet to go back to Gettysburg since that October but it seems that I brought a bit of it home with me. On July 2nd of 2000 I discovered that I had a large bruise on my upper right leg. And every year since that October trip the same bruise appears always on July 2nd. I am planning to visit the hallowed grounds of this historical town again very soon. Maybe I can give back this gift I didn't purchase!

By: blakkrose1974@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Gettysburg...Oct. 29th,1999
Page 1 of 1