Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haunted Pakistan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1740
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Haunted Pakistan Empty
PostSubject: Haunted Pakistan   Haunted Pakistan Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 8:37 pm

HAUNTED PAKISTAN
Paul Dale Roberts, HPI's Esoteric Detective
Sacramento Paranormal Investigations
Halo Paranormal Investigations
jazmaonline.boards.net/
Email: jazmaonline@gmail.com
Sacramento Paranormal Haunted Hotline: 916 203 7503

MY BOOKS:
www.lulu.com/spotlight/httpswwwlulucomspotlightjazmapika1

MY BIO:
jazmaonline.boards.net/thread/2495/paul-dale-roberts-biography-revised

My uncle Jose Causing is very interested in the paranormal, because as a young child, Jose and my mother experienced the paranormal when staying with an uncle's home in Mexico. On one evening in this home, my uncle Jose was moved by an invisible entity into my mother's bed and my mother was carried by the entity to Jose's bed. To them it was just a dream, switching beds and being carried by an invisible entity. In the morning, they realized their shared dream was very real. My mother was now in Jose's bed and Jose was in my mother's bed. They experienced other paranormal activity, bed shaking, knocks on the wall and the most frightening was when my mother saw a glowing orb at the foot of her bed. The orb became larger and manifested into a small boy carrying a basket of roses. The boy approached my mother and rose petals fell to the ground, and the red rose petals would then dissolve when hitting the ground. My mother screamed and her uncle ran to her bedside to see what was wrong. The uncle did admit at a later time, his home was haunted. My mother believes that the little boy with a basket of roses was Saint Dominic Savio. Later in life, my mother talked with a nun about her experience and the nun showed her a picture of Saint Savio and my mother says that the entity resembled this saint. My mother believes the saint was trying to protect her. So, when my uncle Jose joined the Merchant Marines and traveled the world, he would always have questions about the paranormal. As a merchant marine Jose's ship stopped at Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan. While mingling with the locals, he was told about the following haunted sites.

Special Note: Jose says that the Pakistan people were very friendly. Pakistan people love to have conversations with foreigners and do not mind spending their money on food and drinks for foreigners.
Wherever Jose went, Pakistan people were buying him food or drinks.

MOHATTA PALACE: THE BLUE SOLDIER
The Mohatta Palace was possibly built in 1927 by a wealthy businessman named Shivratan Chandraratan Mohatta in Karachi. The palace was dedicated to Shivratan's wife who he was madly in love with. The ghosts that haunt the palace are from the British Raj era. During renovation of the palace all kinds of paranormal activity started happening. Workers often complained about moving work lights when no one was inside the haunted location. Strange noises are heard. Shadow People move about the palace. Cold spots are felt. The Blue Soldier is sometimes seen walking up and down the hallways of the palace. Sometimes the Blue Soldier is seen by the tunnel areas and will yell "halt" in the Pakistan language. The Blue Soldier wears a blue military uniform and hat and carries a gun. Locals say he disappears into the tunnels.

KARSAZ ROAD: THE KARSAZ ROAD WITCH
Karsaz road in Karachi, is infamous for its supernatural activity. People hear threatening whispering, they see apparitions walking about. Locals also mention seeing strange glowing lights floating about and then disappearing. Odd noises are heard. When the noises start, everything feels surreal, and vertigo becomes cumbersome. People are said to fall to the ground, when the odd noises are heard. The noises are everything from buzzing noises, chattering, popping noises, etc. The Karsaz Road Witch is said to haunt the road also. She is seen wandering around in the middle of the night. Some also say that many spirits here cannot find peace because of tragic accidents in the area. Some unfortunate locals have had a scary run-in with a beautiful pale skinned woman wearing a stunning, lavish red dress. Don't be fooled, you are now witnessing The Karsaz Road Witch. When some people ask her if she needs help, she will simply vanish, but it's not over yet. Locals say that as you drive away and look back toward where this woman was standing, you will no longer see this stunning young woman dressed in a lovely red gown. You are now facing a badly disfigured woman with a distorted mouth and black holes for eyes. The Karsaz Road Witch will let out a terrible bloodcurdling scream and will chase your car at an extremely inhuman pace. One local had severe deep scratch marks on the back of his car, trunk area. The Karsaz Road Witch haunts this road. No one knows her origin story, but feel something horrifying happened to her on this road when she was alive. She will probably never find peace.

SHEIKHUPURA FORT: RED-EYED DEMON
A place where bandits would like to hang out is Sheikhupura Fort. They liked the logistics of the fort's location. In 1797, The Durrani King, Shah Zaman, purged the building of all the robbers during his invasion of Lahore. Sheikhupura Fort is said to be haunted by multiple shadow beings that hide around every corner. Many locals have reported strange paranormal activities and have witnessed unexplainable happenings while visiting this location. Many stories tell of people who have heard crying, sobbing, disembodied voices, and other peculiar noises coming from the fort at night. Locals also mention that the Red-Eyed Demon is seen floating about. This demon wears a black cape and has piercing red eyes. It will chase people out of the fort. One local running away from the demon, tripped and fell and injured his leg.

SHAH ALLAH DITTA CAVES: THE GROWLER
These magnificent limestone caves are over 700 years old and surrounded by large old trees. The Shah Allah Ditta Caves are in Islamabad. Locals say that the caves are extremely haunted. Locals at times hear a thunderous growl coming out of the caves. The locals believe that the growling noises come from a demon, that they call The Growler. They also hear people carrying on conversations inside the caves and there are no people inside the caves. Most people have also reported seeing dark figures lurking around the caverns at night or even during the day. Locals have been chased out from the caverns by unseen forces. There are sightings of full-bodied apparitions. Locals have seen shadow people throwing stones at random people. Inside the cave people feel depression and a heaviness in the air.
Back to top Go down

Haunted Pakistan
Page 1 of 1