Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drinking and Ouija Boards Do Not Mix

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
troyarn

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Drinking and Ouija Boards Do Not Mix Empty
PostSubject: Drinking and Ouija Boards Do Not Mix   Drinking and Ouija Boards Do Not Mix Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 9:23 pm

In the 1990s I used to go visit a friend of mine in Kansas City and spend the weekend talking and hanging out. One weekend, we were talking about the paranormal and he told me a strange story.
It seems that he was at a party once and someone decided to use the ouija board. I am a Catholic and am completely against this, but my friend thought it would be fun so sat around with a few others.
They reached a spirit and talked to it when another party goer came into the room. He laughed at the whole idea and my friend said that the drunk guy even spit on the board. Everyone was a bit angry with this and told him to leave, which he did; going out to the balcony to talk to a few girls that were out there.
They continued on the board and finally someone asked the usual stupid question about if the spirit is really there to give a sign. Naturally the spirit complied.
A few seconds after the question was asked, they heard a loud noise and people screaming. It turns out that for some unknown reason the balcony collapsed, dropping everyone on it two floors down to the street below.
The party was over after that and my friend never told me the fate of those on the balcony when it fell. He did, however, tell me that the drunk who spit on the board was there.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Drinking and Ouija Boards Do Not Mix   Drinking and Ouija Boards Do Not Mix Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 6:07 pm

Ouch! Honestly, I think (or hope) it wasn't a ghost who made the balcony crash. They rarely can do more than rock chairs or turn the light on, at least according to my experience (not through deliberate contacting, they show up on their own).
Back to top Go down
troyarn

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Drinking and Ouija Boards Do Not Mix   Drinking and Ouija Boards Do Not Mix Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 8:04 pm

My friend is a non-believer so thought it was a really weird ( cool, as he said) coincidence. I have to wonder though...
Back to top Go down
fire_time

fire_time

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Drinking and Ouija Boards Do Not Mix   Drinking and Ouija Boards Do Not Mix Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 6:56 am

ok i could never use an ouija board ever its way too scary
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phantom_of_grace_falls
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drinking and Ouija Boards Do Not Mix   Drinking and Ouija Boards Do Not Mix Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drinking and Ouija Boards Do Not Mix
Page 1 of 1