Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Experiences from Australia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Experiences from Australia Empty
PostSubject: Experiences from Australia   Experiences from Australia Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 8:01 am

When I was 11 years old my family moved into a very large 100 year old house. The lady whom we purchased the house from had just died and her husband had died 6 months before her. We had been told that he had had a long illness and had died in the house. After his death the elderly lady locked all the doors and only used the main bedroom lounge and kitchen.

My brother moved into the largest bedroom in the house and after a few months wanted to change rooms but never said much as to why. I moved into the bedroom, I felt a little uncomfortable in this room at first but thought it was just my imagination. We had 2 small dogs that used to sleep at the foot of my bed at night. One night the dogs jumped with a fright and I heard a deep sigh. I got up and checked the house but all were asleep, needless to say I didnt sleep much that night. The next night the same thing. I was a bit embarrassed to tell anyone so put up with the sleepless nights. Sometimes the sighing was only like a whisper so I would put my radio on and fall asleep. Many nights though, the breathing was so loud that the dogs would not come into my room, they would sleep in the hall across the doorway.

We had a priest visit us one day, and my brother told him about our visitor, he said he would investigate, We watched him stand in the doorway of this room and his hair on the back of his neck stood on end. He felt that someone had died there recently, but went home, later he told us that this entity had travelled home with him in the car and that he had prayed for it to leave us. It was gone from the house for a few days only.

On another occasion, my father who is deeply religious had had some strange experiences of his own, and whilst praying, my brother went to my father and told him that the window in the same bedroom was shaking violently, my father went to have a look, and whilst the shaking window woke everyone else in the house, my father stood next to it and could not hear it.

Mum and Dad sold the house after we all left home to get married. Somehow I knew that this entity would not hurt us.

Another experience I had on a personal level was that of the death of my uncle. He had been in hospital with a very serious illness, we had all been in to pay our respects and were waiting for that dreaded phone call. One night at 10.15 pm I was checking on my daughter and I started crying uncontrollably, I cried and cried and went to sleep exhausted. I had an extremely vivid dream that my family were in a room having a cup of tea and the door bell rang. I answered it and it was my uncle, he said tell eveyone that I am at peace and not in any more pain. He smiled, then I woke up. The next morning I picked up my cousin to go shopping and she said that my uncle had passed away at precisely 10.15 the night before.

bretonmack@ozemail.com.au
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Experiences from Australia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: Gateway :: Haunted Locations-
Jump to: