Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unconvincible

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Unconvincible Empty
PostSubject: Unconvincible   Unconvincible Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 12:45 pm

I am from a small city in England called Wolverhampton. I have always been fascinated by ghosts but was of the 'seeing is believing' opinion. I am now 22 years old but when I was about 18, I vividly remember going out with my older sister one night. We were staying at my brothers flat for the night as he lived closer to the city centre,
which is where the bars and clubs are.

The flat is a converted Victorian house, he had one of the top apartments. When we arrived in
the car, my sister drove round the back of the property and parked on the gravel spaces at the top of the sloped garden, that led to the back door. I got out of the car first and waited at the top of the garden path, while my sister was leaning inside her car, getting her overnight bags out.

I became aware of a man also being in the car- parking area. It was night-time darkness and I was standing under the only lamp-post, but this gave off sufficient light. The man was approximately two cars distance away from me and appeared to be walking 'jerkily' and quite slowly. I remember staring at the man and feeling confused as I could not make out any of his features; he was literally a 3D, solid, black figure of a man. He then stopped and
stood about five metres in front of me and seemed to look at me for 5seconds. I nearly asked him if he was alright, but I seemed unable to speak.

I think to myself now that I was just stunned and confused. I only realised he was a ghost when he turned and walked into the garden bushes, completely without a sound, not down the path but along the grass. He literally disintegrated. I kind of got the impression that, before he turned, he chuckled to himself and shook his head, as
though my stunned face was funny. By this time my sister was out of the car and had joined me at the top of the garden, ready to walk down the garden path.

I don't think i've moved so quick to get into a house before. I did not tell my sister what I had seen until we were
both in my brothers flat, as I knew she would be terrified. I have thought of all possibilities as to whether my eyes were playing tricks on me, but I had not had any alcohol whatsoever. I wasn't looking for anything suspicious, merely minding my own business, and there's no way it could have been a trick of the light or shadows. Nobody will
convince me that what I saw wasn't paranormal and something that can be scientifically explained. I am definitely now a believer, although I have never seen anything again, only had sensations in various
places that there was another presence around.

More recently, whilst in my step parents house the other day showering, I heard a mans voice shout something outside the bathroom door. I had the only keys to the house, and had locked the front door as nobody else was in. If it had've been night-time I probably would have jumped out the bathroom window, but as it was daylight, I wasn't
so perturbed. The house is actually a bungalow and I don't feel comfortable sleeping in my old bedroom without my little sister sharing the bed.

Although I don't think there is anything sinister about the bungalow, I think there is something that visits every now
and again.

By: claira.walker@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Unconvincible
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: In The News :: General Stories-
Jump to: