Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lawrence Family Mansion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Lawrence Family Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Lawrence Family Mansion   Lawrence Family Mansion Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 2:27 am

Hi, I'm here to tell you about the strange occurrences that happened to my mother at the Lawrence Family Mansion on Teddington Park Avenue in Toronto. The first thing you need to know is that my mom is a down to earth, no-nonsense type and she believes that the house was, as ALL its tenants have believed in the past, that it is haunted.
My mom lived in an apartment (Dirt cheap because it WAS haunted) at the top of the mansion. It was, she says, extremely beautiful; High vaulted sealings, many rooms, and spacious, too. In the kitchen there was a mirror people called the "Talking Mirror." This was because any body who stayed in the kitchen long enough started randomely talking to themselves in the mirror. My mother says no matter who passed it, they started to babble. My mom even talked to herself without realizing it until something brought her attention back to where she was and what she was doing, making her realize she had been talking to herself. The people never talked about anything imperticular, anything that came to mind they would talk about.

On the bottom floor a German man named Hans (I don't know how to spell it, it is pronounced Ha-nse) who was the most serious man my mom had ever known. My mom visited him sometimes, and often she would go into this bathroom that was there and just study the clw footed tub that dated back to the1930's. She got the most creepy feeling looking at it, like she could almost see a body lying in it. She compared it to the portrait "Murder of Marat" which is a painting of a man with his throat and wrists slit. She told the man and he said that he heard noises comeing from it at night, and that he KNEW it must be haunted, because he said you could almost see the outline of a body in it. They looked into the history of the house and, sure enough, somebody had commited suicide in the tub around the 1950's. Another thing near the bathroom was a hall, where people would say they felt a deep desire to run to get down it, and that before going down it you had to stop and brace yourself, getting up your courage, like there was a wall there stoping you from going that you had to get through.

Another place in the house was a great living room. It was in the apartment of a police man, and his girlfriend. They always argued, mostly in that room, and one night the girlfriend took the mans gun and held it to his head as they argued. People also reported that happy couples would go into that room and just start fighting, over absolutely anything.

Cold spots were numerous in the house, and many suicides had taken place there. I could tell you many other stories about various spots, but I have to get going.

Also, my mom says the house has now sold for 5 million dollars, and that she suspects that someone tore the house down to get rid of the hauntings and built a replica.

By:caklaver@sympatico.ca
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Lawrence Family Mansion
Page 1 of 1