Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haunted El Segundo, California

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Haunted El Segundo, California Empty
PostSubject: Haunted El Segundo, California   Haunted El Segundo, California Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 2:32 am

The ghost of a man who committed suicide around 2000 still lingers in the hallway on the 4th floor at 880 Apollo St in El Segundo, California. The street is just off of Rosecrans Blvd near the local Movie Theater. I know because I saw him constantly when I did my night and early morning patrols as a Security Guard for "Universal Protection" based in Long Beach, California. Going down the hallway three times a night was the toughest thing I ever had to do in my life.
I always said a prayer as I approached the swirling apparition and told him that I was just passing through. What I state here is true and can be backed up by another incident that was witnessed by three members of the El Segundo Police Department in 2003.

An incident so disturbing that the three officers called for backup. All the officers were skeptical upon arrival to answer a security alarm accidentally set off by me. When I asked them about a possible suicide that had occurred a few years earlier, they asked me why I wanted to know. I told them of having strange feelings on the 4th floor but did not tell them of my actual experience of seeing the apparition for fear of ridicule, it was then that the elevator bell to the main lobby suddenly rang.

When they asked me who else was in the building I stated that we were quite alone and that there was no other entry into the building. With that all three officers drew their guns and approached the elevator doors. When the doors opened up, nobody was there.

All three officers turned as white as a ghost (sic) and quickly stepped outside. I now live in the Seattle area . About two years ago I submitted the true story of my encounter with the ghost of a Hispanic woman face-to-face in 2003 in Delano, California. I was working for "Pinkerton Security"at the time and my partner "Kathi Fursee" of Oildale, California (North of Bakersfield) witnessed it as well.

I was born and raised in Southern California and my paranormal incidents began at the age of 16. I have had many experiences since then whereever I go, especially in Southern & Central California as well as Washington State where I now live.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Haunted El Segundo, California
Page 1 of 1