Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apartments in Kent

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Apartments in Kent Empty
PostSubject: Apartments in Kent   Apartments in Kent Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 2:33 am

I wish someone would go over to the Apts in Kent and check it out, the place is crawling with the paranormal.
I lived there from 2000 to 2002 and can tell you first hand that I had quite a few experiences, to where I finally had to move out. The complex was built atop an old rock quarry overlooking the Green River Bridge on Meeker Avenue. They used to mine crystal quartz there and the place still has a certain energy to it, it is also been rumored that an old Indian Burial ground is located somewhere nearby.

There have been reports of a man walking through the lobby at night and a tall shadowy figure hanging out in the north section of the complex and a little boy & his dog, I heard those stories from the managers themselves. I am very psychic myself and witnessed the tall shadowy figure on two different occasions, I even have videotape of orbs seen in the vicinity of the kitchen, a place that seemed to bethe center of activity. At the time of the incidents I asked managements permission to run the story but they declined for fear of the owner getting word.

Overall, the complex has 225 units but hardly anyone ever visited the weight room or the indoor pool. I can tell you that I too could hardly stay in those areas for It felt as if someone were watching you all the time.

On two different occasions I contacted Evening Magazine to try and set up a visit by them. The first team was on its way when one of them got deathly ill, the others took it as a bad omen and cancelled. A second group attempted a visit 3 months later but also cancelled when an English member of the team had to rush back home due to a medical emergency involving her mother in England.

I no longer live in the complex but always wished that someone would go and check it out. Believe me, you will definitely find something.

By: cheval_52@msn.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Apartments in Kent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: Gateway :: Haunted Buildings-
Jump to: