Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Own Experience

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

My Own Experience Empty
PostSubject: My Own Experience   My Own Experience Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 2:37 am

When I was in high school, I spent a lot of time at my friends place. She and her parents lived in a very
old house in an older neighbourhood...not far from my childhood neighbourhood. My freind and her parents were told by neigbours that there was an elderly woman that lived in their house for many years, and eventually died in the house.

There was some peculiar incidents that they told me about, such as occasionly being met with the odour of
onions cooking in the middle of the night. But both my friend and I had experiences in the basement that
neither of us will forget.

This house had a typical spooky basement, complete with a cover well, a tiny coal room and old wooden
stairs with no backs on the steps. One winter my friend a broken arm and didn't feel like going out of
town with her folks, so I stayed at her place to help her out for a few days. On one of those nights, I
went to go feed her two cats. The cat dishes were at the top of the basement stairs and the cat food was
stored on a small shelf above the stairs... to get to it, you had to go halfway down the stairs. I did so,
turned around while still halfway down the stairs and started putting food in the dishes. My friend was in
the living room, both cats were in front of me, and no one else was home.

All of a sudden I felt someone run up the stairs and stop on the step right behind me. I
quickly turned around and of course there was no one there, and of course I freaked out and ran up into the
living room, cat food in hand! A few years later, my friend was out late one night and didn't want to wake up her parents going up to her bedroom. SO she tip-toed down to the basement where there was a spare bed set up for any visiting relatives.

She crashed out on the bed, but was woken up about half an hour later by the sensation of a hand stroking her forehead and the sound of humming and "shhing". She opened her eyes, but didn't see
anything....swung her arm around in the darkness and didn't feel anyone there! All she had the nerve to do
was shut her eyes and will herself back into sleep. Sounds like the little old lady that spent so many years in that house was still around looking out for the younger people.

By: cpredhead@yahoo.ca
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

My Own Experience
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: In The News :: General Stories-
Jump to: