Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rude Orb

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alice

Alice

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-02-10

The Rude Orb Empty
PostSubject: The Rude Orb   The Rude Orb Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 8:03 pm

The strangest thing that ever happened to me was not related to ghosts. Or it was, I don't know.
I was about five years old and it was cold, cloudy day. I just wandered around my grandmother's garden, mostly around the well, my favourite spot. I noticed a small white round object floating in the air, almost touching the ground. I got closer and it got a bit higher. The easy way to describe it would be an orb, only not in the picture but seen with a naked eye. Also this thing was clearly 3D, and inside structure consisted of short lines, like a small ball full or mini lightning rods. It was glowing and may I repeat the sky was completely covered in grey winter clouds. No sunshine, no light from the house, no lightning in the sky, no chance it was a reflection. This is not an option at all, and you are about to see why.
Since I was five I immediatelly reached towards this wonderfull «I have never seen this before» thing and got zapped really hard. The feeling was just like touching a live wire. Back then I had no idea what an electric hit feels like so my shock was even greater. This beautifull ball bit my hand! With my fingers still stiff and painfull I watched the ball slowly float away, without specific direction, going up and down, left and right. Like butterflies fly.
I vividly remember every little detail, including my complete disappointment with this strange ball's reaction. My hand hurt but it was nothing compared to this feeling.
Maybe it has nothing to do with this but my mother had a strange sighting at this same spot 30 years before this happened, also both my grandmother and great-grandmother had experiences involving weird lightnings although of completely different kind.
So, people, any suggestions? What the heck was that?
Back to top Go down

The Rude Orb
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: In The News :: General Stories-
Jump to: