Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Never Go Back There

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Never Go Back There Empty
PostSubject: Never Go Back There   Never Go Back There Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 10:33 pm

This happened about 4 years ago, while I was a Senior in high school. A bunch of friends and I were looking
for something to do and ended up riding out to a very old cemetary in the rural area of our small town. The
story goes that there was a young boy who was buried there decades ago and he has often been seen playing
on the grounds.

We, being arrogant kids, did not believe a word of it and just parked the car at the cemetary and stood around talking. Pretty soon the five of us started to wonder from tombstone to tombstone reading the names of those buried. I walked over to one that was under a small tree. I was busy reading it and someone walked up beside me. I was sure it was my cousin and did not look at him.

I just said "Did you see this one Robby?". Just then, my cousin, Robby, said "Are you talking to me?" He was
standing several yards away at the parked car. I could tell in my peripheral vision that the figure on
my left was still there. I did not look at it. I ran screaming to the car where my friends waited. I
spooked them so badly that they all just jumped in the car and we sped away. I heard later that the
tombstone under the tree belonged to the boy who is said to still haunt the cemetary. I may still be
somewhat of a skeptic, but I will never, ever go back there.

By: cbarlow21@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Never Go Back There
Page 1 of 1