Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Something Happened To Me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Something Happened To Me Empty
PostSubject: Something Happened To Me   Something Happened To Me Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 6:20 am

I honestly never, ever in my life ever thought I would be writing to you. My name is Jackie Giles and I am 19
years old. I live in Saskatchewan Canada. I found out about your website on the radio. I was listening on
halloween and they said that the coolest website to go to on halloween was yours. I started reading the
stories in my spare time. Right now I am about half way done the second page. I havn't been reading much
for about 2 weeks. Well anyway here goes my story and I speak NOTHING but the TRUTH.

(sorry but it is gonna be long)

Last night I was hanging out with my friend at her house and my boyfriend called and said my Grandma was
feeling very sick and that my Dad and Mom wanted me to spend the night there incase anything happened. So I
called my Grandma and she told me that she was going to bed and that I didn't need to rush over. She said
she would leave the door unlocked and that I could come in at anytime.

I got to her place about 12am and I stayed up until 1:30am. Then I went to bed in the room across the hall from her. It helped me that I could hear her breathing cause then I knew she was okay. I woke up in the morning and my arm was numb because I had been lying on it. I woke up and stared to shake it out. I opened my eyes and looked up. The blind was almost shut but I could see out the last two inches that it was getting bright out. Then I got a
weird feeling because I couln't hear my grandma at all. I also couldn't hear her up. I was just thinking
I should roll over and look towards the door and the clock and see what time it was and get up and check on
her.

Just as I was about to roll over. (by this time I was VERY awake!!). AND A CAT JUMPED UP ON THE BED!!! I
did not see it. I was facing the window with the blankets over my head. It jumped up just behind my
knees. My grandma does not have a cat. I knew right away that it was Slippers. Or as my grandma likes to
say 'Good Ol' Slips'. Slippers died about 15 years ago!!!. Well anyway, she jumped up on the bed and
walked up to my shoulder and layed down on my upper arm. I TOTALLY felt that. I was thinking "NO WAY! This
is NOT happening to me!

I remembered from some of the stories that there is often a cold spot where the ghost is. I wanted to reach out and see if it was cold. At this time I was not scarred. I thought I was cool cause she was a good cat. So I tried to reach out to touch my shoulder and I COULD NOT MOVE!! I was totally paralized! I couldn't open my eyes or even
wiggle my fingers. Then there was a VERY loud sort of rushing noise in my ears. It was like a cross between
a blank t.v. station and the furnace times 100. I was not paralized with fear because up until now I wasn't scarred.

Then when I couldn't move I felt totally terrified. I thought maybe somthing had happend to my grandma in the night and this was a way of saying goodbye or somthing. Then I totally forgot about the cat and I thought that I REALLY wanted to get up and check my grandma. But the cat and the noise were still there and I still couldn't move. When I couldn't move I was thinking about your website and I totally understood how terrified people can be when this
happens. I was trying to think if there could be a rational explaination for why I couldn't move. I know
that I was not so scarred that I couldn't move. I just couldn't move.

Then noise went away and the cat was suddenly gone and I could move again. I quickly currled up in a ball and layed there for a few minuts until I was sure that what ever it was was gone. I did NOT want to see a shadowy figure in the room. Then I quickly flew out of bed and into the hall. By this time I heard a radio on so I knew my Grandma was up. I was standing in the hall and I realized I had no pants on. So I turned around a quickly flipped on the light.
I put my pants on and ran into the kitchen. I sure scared my grandma because it was 8:00am and I didn't have to work until 11. As soon as I got into the kitchen the phone rang. My grandma could tell somthing was bothering me so she rushed my aunt off the phone. I told her everything and she totally believed me.

Then she started to tease me a bit and say "kittygonnagetyou" over and over. But she told me that she has never seen or felt Slippers but she has heard my dog Finnigan scratching at the door and breathing.(he has been dead for about a year.) At 9:30am I drove my Grandma to my aunts house. I went in and my aunt said that it looked like I was sick too. I told her that Slippers had come to visit me and she thought that was SO cool. She told me about
all the stories of how her cats that died come to visit her. She told me that she feels cats come up the bed and purrr in her ear and there is no one there.

And she also told me that she was down stairs and she looked at the steps and saw one of her dead cats
sitting there and another one of her dead cats run up past it. She told me that she had a cat that would drag stuff around the house and leave it in weird places. After it died she started finding stuff in weird places like mitts on the steps and shoes in the living room. Just like the cat did when it was alive. Then she asked my Grandma to remember about how for a long time after their dog Sandy died they could hear his nails tapping up and down the hall floor. Once they BOTH heard it at the same time. My aunt felt bad for me that my experince was so
spooky. She said she has never not been able to move. She said that poor Ol' Slips must have felt really bad
that she scarred me. She also said that I must have scarred the CAT!. And that it was too bad that we
couldn't have comforted each other like she does with her cats.

I went to work and told my friends. They ALL believed me. Two of them started telling me super weird stuff
that happend to them. One girl never told anyone in her life what happens to her because she was scarred
no one would belive her. She decided to tell me because it was obvious I would understand. I will have
to get them to write to you. On girl even has a book about everthing that happend to her. Thanks so much for reading this. I know you will understand. Writing to you was the first thing I thougt of when it happend. Maybe reading your stories hightend my sense of awareness of somthing. IT DID NOT HIGHTEN MY IMAGINATION. Thanks again.

By: canadagirljackie@yahoo.ca
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Something Happened To Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: In The News :: General Stories-
Jump to: