Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3 Experiences

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

3 Experiences Empty
PostSubject: 3 Experiences   3 Experiences Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:58 am

The 3 experience I have no connection with each other ( as far as I can tell)

When I was about 8 my granddad died of course this was a terrible time for the family especially my Mum ( a right Daddies girl).

About a week after he died I remember waking up suddenly out of a deep sleep. ( I could sleep for England so it takes a lot for me to wake)

I woke up seeing this glowing from my room ( my head was under the cover), the glowing was too dull to be my bedroom light and thinking my mum had come in during the night to check on me and left the door open I pull my head above the covers and saw my Granddad standing there next to my bed looking at me with a faint glow around him. Even though it was my granddad and I know he would have never had hurt me I was scared and dived back under the covers, from the gaps in the cover I could still the glowing but after a couple of minutes ( which felt like a couple of days) the glowing disappeared and was replaced with darkness. Somehow I managed to get back to sleep. Now I didn't tell anyone because being that he had just died I thought I would upset my mum and I also felt guilty for being scared of my granddad. A couple of weeks past and I can kind of forgotten.. until I was at my mums friends with my mum, I was more interested in annoying my younger brother and listening to them but one conversation caught my ears she was telling her friend that a couple of weeks ago she swears she saw her dad in her room one night. I then proceeded to tell my mum and her bewildered friend that my she did she him because I saw him too. Together we managed to narrow the experience to the same night. Its nice to know that he came back to say goodbye.

The second experience I had is really hard to explain and I hope you follow me. I was about 17 and was lying on my bed at home ( this will sound strange) and I thought I was dreaming, I was dreaming I was at home in my bed ( which I was, its hard to explain). Again I had my head under the covers ( I often sleep this way) and I heard two children come into my room and start running around my bed I could hear them giggle and could feel the movement the the covers as the ran past. I felt them start to climb on the bed I could feel the covers tighten with their weight, as I said I thought I was dreaming all of this and tried to wake my self up after what seemed like forever the mental struggle I was having lifted and I could no longer hear or feel them, now thinking I had just woken up I relaxed and all of a sudden it started happening again but this time I could feel the weight of these children climbing on me and their giggles getting louder. I knew I was awake this time but now I could not move I was paralysed. The children continued playing on me for what felt like hours ( never hurting me) and then it lifted all was silent and calm again. I don't really know what to think of this. Is it just my imagination? Just to let you know my brother was 15 at the time and not in the house and I do have a little sister but when this happen she could not even crawl.

The third experience I had was nothing huge just weird. I am now 23 and this happened last year. I no longer live at home, I was in my bedroom and I was falling asleep my boyfriend was fast asleep next to me ( he is the sort of person that as soon as his head hits the pillow he's out) I was just drifting and was more asleep than awake when all of a sudden I heard my name being shouted but not as if it was me housemate from another room but right up close against my head ( without sounding like I need to be admitted ) in my head. it was so loud and clear it startled me awake and it took me about an hour to go back to sleep. I had to sit up with the light on and have a cigarette just to calm my nerves. Obviously my boyfriend who was still fast asleep next to me would be the prime candidate but the voice didn't sound like his and he was still fast asleep and he's not a very good actor.( they type of person that constantly grins when they are trying to convince someone of something that's not true).
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

3 Experiences
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: In The News :: General Stories-
Jump to: