Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amy Stemelski

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Amy Stemelski Empty
PostSubject: Amy Stemelski   Amy Stemelski Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 2:02 pm

When I was about 7 years old, weird things started happening in our house. It was about 70yrs old back then. We came back from my aunt's house in Ohio(which was a very haunted house built over some Indian graves) and my mother bought a black antique bonnet from a little old barn. She hung it in our dining area and at the point things started up.

I went to bed one night and woke up, almost thought I was dreaming when I saw a woman, wearing Victorian style clothing all in lavender color hovering at the end of my bed with her arms out to me, smiling at me, she began to flat towards me and I sat up and screamed and she vanished. After that, we would smell very strong perfume upstairs in the hallway, so so strong for a minute or two and then it would disappear. When I would go into the basement, I would hear my name as clear as day, when no one had actually called my name! It got so often and strange, we decided maybe it was the bonnet so my mother took it down and packed it away in a trunk, and to this day, she has not brought it back out, although some things still do occur.

When I would go to sleep at night I would turn my porcelain dolls around because I thought they were looking at me, and mostof the time when I woke up, they were turned back around. My mother had a Hummel nun's head statue piece in a glass hutch. Sometimes it would face one way, and then the next morning, be facing the opposite direction! Later in high school, my father worked nights, we only had a cat, and when we went up to bed we heard footsteps in the kitchen. I dashed into my mother's room, we shut the door and called the police, as the footsteps went across into the living room and started up the stairs, even making all the same creaks the stairs made!!!

The police arrived, they inspected the entire outside and inside, no one door or window was disturbed, and that freaked us out even more! Even now from time to time, now that I am not living there, my mother will tell me my dad gets a whiff of perfume, or the cat was staring up the steps mesmerized for some reason and then dash off. I guess you could say it's still a little haunted!

By: craze4fashion@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Amy Stemelski
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: In The News :: General Stories-
Jump to: