Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

He Watches over Me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

He Watches over Me Empty
PostSubject: He Watches over Me   He Watches over Me Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 6:56 pm

Hi,My name is Kathy.My first experience was in 1971 when i was almost 12 years old.After reading Daves story i saw a lot of similarities with the house.I am the oldest of 6 kids.We lived in a 3 bdrm house so my sister and i shared a room and the boys were in the the other.My baby brother was in a youth bed . The kids room was upstairs.one on either side of the stairs. They did connect however through our closets.Each room had a closet with a crawl space that went over the stairs.My parents let us use this space as a club.We had xmas lights strung up,a recordplayer and 2 twin mattresses head to foot so we could even sleep there.One night my sister and i decided to sleep there.She fell asleep almost right away.I would put on my favorite album"Jesus Christ Superstar".My aunt had just taken me to see the play on Broadway .I loved it.

While laying there with my eyes closed i would sing the songs in my head till i fell asleep.Not this night.While listening to a song one night all of a sudden out of nowhere i heard someone call my name...Kathy,just like that but slow and soft.I didn't hear it through my ears .I heard it in my head or my mind i guess.I got relly scared so i woke her up and told her we had to sleed in our bed.We shared a fullsize bed. I shut off the record player and we went in our bed.I was still scared but i felt safe in my bed.Wrong. The voice called my name again only this time it was louder.i asked my sister if she heard that and sure she was almost asleep and she didn't hear it.I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs into my parents room.I woke my mother and of course she told me to go back to bed it was a dream.I didn't go back to bed .I crawled up like a ball on their floor and tried to sleep there.Still it called my name louder.I got up and went on the couch putting my fingers in my ears and humming so i wouldn't hear it .

Only i did.I ran upstairs and crawled into my baby brothers bed with him and just kept repeating the phrase "The lord Jesus Christ is my savior"never to be bothered again in that house.I did find out that about 6 years before we moved in another owner had lost a 19 year old son to suicide.He didn't shoot himself in the house.They found him in a state park about 20 miles away.We also had a crawlspace in our laundry room.it was a door on the floor that you had to lift up.We went down one day and we did find a box of bullets on a ledge of dirt.That was the only time i remember something happening in that house. The house i live in now i've lived here for 11 years.Things happen here,not bad things.I did have a medium come here with a small group from her meditation class to see what she could find out. I have 2 spirits living here.A young boy and an older man .

The boy appears to be from the 1920's and the older man from our time not sure when.the one real experience i had here is when the medium was here and i whatched my 10 year old sons color picture from his 1st hly communtion change to black & white and the face change to another little boy.This medium said to me who is that little boy in the picture and i said that's my son .Then she said does anybody see what i see and i did but i waited for someone els to see if they did and sure enough we all did.It changed right before our eyes.

She asked them if they want to go toward the light she would help them but they wanted to stay.I don't mind them here at all We even talk out loud to them when we know they are around.I would like to think the little boy(Jonathan) was a brother that was accidentally killed when i was 5 & he was 8. He &his friend were playing with my fathers hunting rifle and it accidentally went off. The medium says no,it's not johnny.Just wishful thinking on my side.I'm the only sibling that remembers him in our life .After 38 years i still miss him.I wasn't always the oldest.Still think he watches over me though. Thanks for listening to my story.I felt like i relived this ala over again.

By: cliffrd@optonline.net
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

He Watches over Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: In The News :: General Stories-
Jump to: