Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shrouded Shadow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Shrouded Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Shrouded Shadow   Shrouded Shadow Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 10:26 pm

This occurred roughly 20 years ago when I was 19 or 20, and I was sleeping over at my boyfriends apartment in Spring Valley, Ca. My boyfriend left for work by 4 a.m., and I was alone in the apartment.

This one morning after he left, I awoke on my back to a heaviness in the room. It was still dark but becoming dawn. I looked to my right, and standing next to me by the bed was this tall black shrouded shadow entity. I was terrified. I could feel its presence surrounding me.

Then it spoke. I was lying there wide eyed and in shock. I am still not sure how I heard it. Was it audible, or just in my head? The voice was deep, and gruff. It asked, "What are you doing here?"

I am familiar with some experiences with the paranormal, just never had it been so terrifying. I closed my eyes and began the "Lords Prayer". By the last words, "deliver me from evil, amen.", the room had cleared. I felt the change immediately and when I reopened my eyes, all was normal again.

I told my boyfriend later that day, and he thought it was his deceased grandfather being curious. My boyfriends grandma was recently staying with him, and she would tell him stories of the grandfather visiting her.

Possible, I guess, but I still wonder what this black shrouded entity was and what it's intentions were?

By: ebauer@premiercarriagetrade.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Shrouded Shadow
Page 1 of 1